Cutter Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Service 877-839-7850

Hawaii's Driving Force

Reveiw for Troy Yamashita

by from Honoluu HI |

We recently purchased a Town and Country mini Van from Cutter Auto Honolulu. The sales and customer service by Troy Yamashita was superb. His low pressure, service oriented approach is what brought me back. Professionalism, positive personality and courteous customer service was one of the best car sales approach we've experience. We love our new mini-van and would recommend friends and family to look to Troy when they want to buy a car. Overall Cutter Auto Honolulu's staff presents themselves with unity and team spirit. It's not about the individual sales, it's all about the customer's needs.

Cutter Dodge is amazing! Ask for Matt Feldman

by from Kaneohe Bay, HI |

I just purchased a new 2014 Jeep Patriot at a great price. The guys at Cutter really helped me find the best vehicle that suited my personal needs at a price I could afford. I highly recommend talking to Matt Feldman if you are interested in purchasing a great new or used vehicle.

Exceptional Sales - See Paul Borset!

by from Wahiawa, HI |

Our family had been vehicle shopping around the island for about a month before we stopped at Cutter based on a recommendation. The #1 thing I loved is that the salesmen are warm, friendly and informative but not pushy and aggressive. Our guy was Paul Borset. I am very pleased with his professionalism and patience as he listened as I told him exactly what my expectations and limitations were. He also drove myself and my 5 yr old twin sons around ALL day for 6 hours to ALL the cutter dealerships until I had found exactly the vehicle I was looking for. He's a trooper and I can't sing enough praises about this establishment. Even when it came to pricing, they gave my husband and I a fair deal on our trade and catered to all my nitpicking about what I wanted done to the vehicle before I'd sign. Finance also put is in contact with 5 different banks to help us achieve the lowest possible interest rate and we ended up with the payment I had originally asked for. Bravo Cutter. Keep it up Paul! & Thanks again from the Williams family

great service

by from honolulu,hi |

the service was great at honolulu dodge!!!!!!we love cutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Deal, Great People

by from Honolulu, HI |

We walked in not really expecting to buy a vehicle but the deal we got on the 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4dr Unlimited was too good to pass up. The sales people worked and worked hard on getting us the deal we wanted for the payments we were willing to pay. Then the finance person worked a deal to get us the best finance rate even after the banks we well closed. On Monday, when the bank didn't give us quite the rate we wanted he worked with us to keep the payments exactly as we were quoted the Saturday before. We not only go the Wrangler but a 10yr/100,000 miles warranty, tinted windows off our choosing, backup sensors, free detailing for the next three years, etc. Needless to say, we walked away happy.

Great speedy car buy!!

by from Schofeild BKS HI |

I had a great time buying a car with the "Internet Department". Lance and his team made it quick and simple for me in buying my 2009 Chrysler 300! I love this car!