Cutter Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Service 877-839-7850 Service 877-839-7850

Hawaii's Driving Force

Reveiw for Troy Yamashita

by from Honoluu HI |

We recently purchased a Town and Country mini Van from Cutter Auto Honolulu. The sales and customer service by Troy Yamashita was superb. His low pressure, service oriented approach is what brought me back. Professionalism, positive personality and courteous customer service was one of the best car sales approach we've experience. We love our new mini-van and would recommend friends and family to look to Troy when they want to buy a car. Overall Cutter Auto Honolulu's staff presents themselves with unity and team spirit. It's not about the individual sales, it's all about the customer's needs.

Recommended

by from Honolulu, HI |

Recommended. I went to multiple dealers on Oahu that used ridiculously high prices as a starting point for negotiations and high pressure sales techniques. Cutter Dodge, specifically Marlon, used neither tactic. They treated me with respect and didn't waste my time. When I need another vehicle, I will return to work with Marlon at Cutter Dodge.

Good service

by from Honolulu HI |

Lev S. 02/05/2016 I ordered new Jeep wrangler sahara with Danny. Transportation from Toledo to Honolulu took 2 months, but I got what I ordered by my spec. Thanks Danny and Keith for many years of good service!

April 9, 2016

Hey Lev! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very excited that Danny could help you get the car you needed exactly as you wanted it! We hope your Jeep Wrangler Sahara is treating you well, and look forward to your next visit!

Awesome customer service

by from Hon, HI |

I recently had to take my 2013 300 to service the ABS, TCS and a power steering whine. I bought my 300 from them and always return for great customer service from Service Consultant Tom Kenley. I knew the repair work would be covered under the warranty, but was happily surprised to discover that there was no other fees for me to pay. Tom called to update me on the work and when it was completed. If I could I would give Cutter Chrysler 10 stars instead of 5!

March 26, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for such an awesome review! We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Tom, but we want you to know how much we appreciate your loyalty to our service center! We take great pride in serving our customers and we thank you for the opportunity we have had to do so for you. Please let us know how we can help in the future. Thank you!

follow up to previous review

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Starting off buying a car from Cutter Fiat it wasn't going too well but after talking to the sales manager Brehon who's customer service was beyond excellent I believe everything will work out just fine.

March 9, 2016

G.C., We're glad to hear that you ended up having a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind review!

be careful if you have bad credit

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Yes I have bad credit and yes they did get me into a car but just be careful of what kind of car they give you when they say brand new car

March 8, 2016

Hello, we are glad to hear that we were able to get you into a car! We wish that we could get you the car you want with whatever credit score, but it's actually the banks that determine that!

we'll have to wait and see

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Started off by going to cars.com because I have bad credit recommended Fiat cuz that's the car I was looking for. getting into the used one was problemsome so Danny got me into a new one. can't thank you enough for being able to do that for me the problem for me now is that this supposedly new car has 958 miles and has some scratches on it and interior is intrusively dirty been in contact with them set up a detail appointment so we'll have to see how satisfied I am after its all said and done. So have to see if this review will go from good to bad in a hurry depending on what transpires. Will let everyone know after its all taken care of or not

Great Service!

by from Honolulu, hi |

Salesman Marlon is awesome! Purchased 2 vehicles from cutter. Staff is so friendly and treats u like family. Best car buying experience ever! Referred 3 family members...and totally recommend Cutter to all my friends.

February 19, 2016

Hey Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so excited that you enjoyed your experience here at Cutter and are even more excited that you have chosen us to buy two of your vehicles. We hope both vehicles have treated you well and look forward to having you visit us again!

a review recently purchasing a new Jeep

by from hono., hawaii |

I recently purchased a new Grand cherokee and working with Danny was super easy and I am very happy!!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent, five-star review!

Awesome Experience

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

We went to Honolulu Cutter Jeep on Saturday. Did the usual, you know, negotiation about price. We came prepared and the dealership was great. We worked with Marlon, Donald and Shane. We drove our 2015 2 door Jeep Rubicon off the lot and was excited we came. The experience was great and I recommend anyone who wants a new vehicle and excellent service to go here. So, from Saturday to Monday, our situation changed. We were called by a social worker telling us they need an emergency home for a family of 3 children. Let me tell you how GREAT the people at Honolulu Cutter Jeep are. I emailed Shane in Financing and explained our situation, saying that we will need a bigger vehicle to fit these children. Shane called me back immediately, on his day off, to tell me come in and he will help us find what we needed. My husband and I went in on Wed. and in no time, traded for a bigger Jeep. After we chose the vehicle, Shane understood our situation and said it was OK for us to leave, pick up our children and come back to finish paperwork. We did just that. Our paperwork took less than a half hour. Not only were they Great, they were compassionate about our extended family and that was comforting to know. Its good to know that NOT all dealerships are money hungry and want you to sign the dotted line to close the deal. The people here at Honolulu Cutter treats you like family. Thank you for taking the time to read this. August and Sandy

October 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience went beyond your expectations and that our team did everything they could to make sure your situation became an easy and painless solution. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.