Ford of Montebello

Service 866-507-2714

Quality Cars and Quality Care

First Class Customer Service

by from Montebello, CA |

I was very happy with the professional and courteous service provided by the salesperson. They provided us with various options that helped us in making our decision.

February 6, 2015

Dear Jerry, Thank you on from all of us here at Ford of Montebello for your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear you were provided with professional and courteous service. Thank you again! It was a joy doing business with you and we hope to see you again!

Daniel Garcia Dispatcher for XPO

by from Pico Rivera, Ca |

I Was very pleased with all the cooperation and strength i felt with your sales representative Johnathan, and managers he sent to assist me in making my final decision to buy the C Max, i have and told my Family and Friends of your professionalism at Ford of Montebello... Thank you again for allowing me to be part of your Ford Family God Bless you all

Great customer service

by from MONTEBELLO, ca |

Frank was excellent very informative and has very good communication skills

Excellent customer service !!!

by from Adelanto, CA |

I just Love my new 2015 Ford Explorer I just bought from Ford of Montebello, I was extremely satisfied with this dealership.., everyone there was so patient, helpful NO Preasure at all answered all questions we had regarding our new Ford Explorer we bought.., I would recommend this dealer to everyone.., I want to especially Thank our sales person Walter & Javier the nicest people you will ever meet... #1 in Customer Service let me add I am a returning customer drove 1hr 1/2 to purchase our new car...

Great Service

by from Whittier, Ca. |

I was very pleased with the prompt service Montebello Ford provides. To have Saul, your sales guys helping is tremendous in the efforts you make to satisfy customers. I am very happy with my 2013 Hyundai Sonata.

March 26, 2015

Dear Luis, Thank you for choosing Ford of Montebello for your service needs. We are glad to hear that your experience was prompt and Saul made sure you were satisfied. Thank you again for your great review and we are glad to hear you are happy with your 2013 Hyundai Sonata!

Great Service

by from Rosemead, Ca. |

I purchased an awesome 2014 Ford F150 truck. My wife and I stop by Ford of Montebello just to see vehicles. The service was amazing. The manager was very helpful and knowledgeable. Over all a great experience.

March 25, 2015

Dear Luis, Thank you from all of us for your kind review. We are glad to hear that the service was amazing and the manager was very helpful. Thank you again for choosing Ford of Montebello.

Great service

by from Monterey Park, ca |

Service is always good and timely. Even a walk in is welcomed

March 19, 2015

Dear Nadia, Thank you from all of us for your kind review. We are glad to hear that your service experience is always good and timely! Thank you for your business and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Ford of Montebello Customer Service - 2001 Windsta

by from Montebello, CA |

They were ready to answer my question when it came to a situation regarding my brakes, even after the service was done.

March 18, 2015

Dear Elvira, Thank you for the kind review about our service department. We are glad to hear that even after your service the staff was ready to answer any questions you had. We truly love hearing about our staff's customer service.

great services

by from san gabriel, ca |

I took my 2011 ford fiesta for service. All the workers there were very friendly and welcoming. Everyone would help me out and direct me the right way.

March 16, 2015

Dear Maria, Thank you from all of us here at Ford of Montebello would like to thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff is friendly and helpful!

Hippos

by from Michigan, alaska |

Friendly staff, shuttle service could be quicker. I hate surveys

March 13, 2015

Dear Laurie, Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. We are glad to hear we have a friendly staff. We apologize that our shuttle service was slow. We would like to thank you for your honesty!

Mr. Jose Saucedo

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I liked the fact that. The dealer follow's up with my scheduled appointment. The estimated time for servicing my vehicle was accurate and the staff it's accommodating to my needs

March 16, 2015

Dear Jose, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff in the service department is very attentive. We enjoy to hear when our staff is accommodating!