Bredemann Toyota/Scion

1301 W Dempster St., Park Ridge, IL 60068

New 888-518-2726
Used 877-739-9142
Service 866-414-7789

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Round Lake, IL |

After going to 2 other Toyota dealerships and being completely sharked by salesmen and managers I went over to Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge. I have dealt with Jerry in the past and he is a great guy! No pressure as always. Always feel like I'm at home and part of the family. His manager Don was also awesome! Great guy, did everything he could to make the deal happen. Never once did I feel uncomfortable in this dealership. I wish I could give more than five stars because they definately deserve it!!! Will do business with again. A+++++++++ in my eyes!!!

April 14, 2015

Thank you Vince for your kind words and sharing your experience with us! Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! We are so pleased to hear both Jerry and Don were able to assist you and make your experience positive and enjoyable! We look forward to many more! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

Just so excited about my new Camryh

by from Chicago |

I just purchased 2015 Toyota Camry From bredemann Toyota.Jerry Giec was helpfull and proffessional.We will always come back here for more cars Thank k you

Honest and helpful! Amazing company and employee!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been so scared of going to car dealerships. But this time was completely different! Roza Olszewska was helpful, amazing and totally honest with us through the entire process! I am so blessed and I will tell everyone that Roza Olszewska is the woman to go to! She is an amazing person that cares about her customers. God bless her!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for this very kind review! We are so happy to hear about your recent experience working with Roza and hearing she was able to make your car buying experience a positive one! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future!

loyal Gal

by from Norridge |

I got number of cars from Bredemann Toyota in Park Ridge JERRY Giec is theis a nice guy and he's always honest and upfront with me ...number of my friends purchase cars from him and I definitely give them 5 stars.... go see him and you will not be disappointed !!!Work with Don his boss.Nice person as well. He will explain to you deceptive advertising by other dealers

June 29, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer over the years and taking the time to post this kind review. We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future.

good people

by from norridge |

I was going to write and tell you how incredibly pleased we were with the service provided by Jerry Giec and Don Ziemke and how happy we are with the new Toyota. This is a terribly busy week. I will write further. But please let them know they could not have done a better sale with us and I am extremely grateful. They are wonderful people and salesman, and your whole dealership came together to make this a quick and perfect sale. They just earned customer for life

June 26, 2015

Thank you Krysztof for this kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new ride! We are happy to hear both Jerry and Don were able to make your shopping experience both pleasant and positive! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have in the future!

Good place to buy car

by from Chicago |

My only comment is this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and most important not pushy. Jerry Giec listened to what I said I wanted and didn't try to push me into something I did not want. This was true of every person I dealt with all the way through finance Jack /paperwork signing. At first I thought it was because I knew the salesman, but my brother bought a car from you before the salesman started and stated he had the same experience. A plus guys

June 26, 2015

Thank you Legia for taking the time to share your experience with us online. Cognratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience while working with Jerry! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Nice and easy

by from Chicago |

Thanks for the follow up! I had an excellent experience with Jerry Giec and his sales team. The car buying precess is very stressful when shopping for the right car. I went to few dealerships and looked at 4 different cars. I decided to buy my car at Bredemann. Toyota . I was treated very professionally and all my questions or concerns were answered. The car buying experience to me should be easy and simple. I received it here with your dealership and staff. I was treated with first class service. I felt like a true VIP customer. I will continue to refer my family and friends to Bredemann Toyota especially to Jerry and his Sales Team.

June 25, 2015

Thank you Damian for this kind and detailed review. We are so happy to know Jerry was able to make your experience both positive and stress free! We hope to continue many more positive experiences with you in the future.

Good deal and nice guys to work with

by from Chicago |

I would say that I had an overall great experience with everyone at Bredemann Toyota I worked with Jerry Giec who was very friendly and nice to deal with. We were able to communicate in person, through email, and via text. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location with easy access.

June 25, 2015

Thank you Adam for this review and sharing your experience with us online. Congratulations on your new Toyota! We hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Very nice people to do business with

by from Chicago |

I did have a very good buying experience, Jerry Giec took time and showed me the car with all the options I was looking for. Honestly when I entered showroom my plan was to buy a certified used car. I couldn't find what I like.later ended up buying new car for the seven thousand more. I guess the fact did the car is brand new and it has free maintenance it's a huge selling point for Toyota..

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new ride, we hope you are loving it! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call!

New happy owner

by from trailer park |

I worked with Jerry Giec Bredemann Toyota when purchasing a Toyota Prius and would like to express my thanks for his excellent service. I appreciate that he was patient with me as I contemplated purchasing my first new car; I never felt rushed or pressured to make a final decision. He was enthusiastic about the model I was interested in and was able to answer all of my questions. I'm now the proud, happy owner of a 2015 Prius and would like to be sure that Jerry is recognized for his efforts. I could not have made the purchase without his help!

June 22, 2015

Thank you Aneta for this review and sharing your experience with us online! Congratulations on your new Prius! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.

Greal people

by from Schiller park |

We recently purchased 2015 Corolla S at Bredemann Toyota I just wanted to share a quick note on what an excellent experience we had in working with Sales Consultant Jerry Giec and Sales Manager Don They were incredibly professional in helping meet our needs . However, we were most impressed with how personable and caring both Jerry and Don were during the whole process. We are delighted we got to meet and work with these two wonderful people.

June 22, 2015

Thank you Ted for taking the time to leave this review. Congratulations on your new Corolla! We are so happy to hear everything went well with your shopping experience. We look forward to helping you with any sales or service related needs you may have in the future. Until then, enjoy your new ride!!