Bredemann Toyota/Scion

1301 W Dempster St., Park Ridge, IL 60068

New 888-518-2726
Used 877-739-9142
Service 866-414-7789

Celebrating 100 Years Serving our Community!

Great Service!

by from Niles, IL |

Nestor Ambrosio was an excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review! Please call us if there is anything else can assist you with.

just love my 2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Mount Prospect Illinois |

we just purchase 2015 Toyota Highlander and we got a great deal and very professional service from Jerry

March 5, 2015

Thanks Tom for this review and congratulations on your new Highlander! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

just a happy camper

by from Chicago |

żI just like to recommend this dealership for hassle free stress free buying experience.I have been looking for a Toyota rav4 for awhile and I found salespeople being pushy almost desperate.when I came to Bredemann on Saturday I was offered a free hot chocolate and the guy named Jerry was very knowledgeable .after I told them I did all my research he cut to the chase and explain all the rebates how they work in newspaper advertisIng.we close the deal in half an hour..finance people always try to sell you something but I decide to get the tire and wheel protection for Chicago potholes.the two-year free maintenance program was also appealing factor to me.żżżżż

March 3, 2015

Thank you Alicja for taking the time to post this review. Congratulations on your new RAV4, we hope you are loving your new ride! We are so pleased to hear Jerry was very helpful and could make your shopping experience at Bredemann enjoyable! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

Excellent Car Purchase Experience at Bredemann

by from Geneva,IL |

I was looking for a Lexus and Bredemann had a comparable price over a different dealership. Looking at the customer reviews and Bredemann being over a 100 year old dealership led me to them. The whole buying experience was smooth and very convenient. Nestor Ambrosio did a good job at not only showing me the vehicle but also helped me pairing phone to the car. I negotiated the price with Brian M and Tran N did the financials for me. All three of them made the overall buying process a breeze. Bredemann will be the dealership of choice for my future vehicle purchase needs. They have a long history in this business and are doing the right things to make new customers and retain current customers. The essence of my buying experience is to do research online, get loan pre-approval, buy from a reputed dealership and expect a smaller margin of negotiation over internet price. Happy buying to you all.

February 24, 2015

Thank you Farooq for this awesome review and for sharing your experience with us online. First off, congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase, we hope you are loving your new ride! We are so proud to read your review. Customer service is so important to us, in sales and service! We are happy to hear Nestor and the rest of our sales staff was very helpful and could make your experience at Bredemann positive and enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you around the dealership and assisting you with any vehicle needs you may have. Until then, enjoy your new car!

best dealer in town!!

by from Oak brook |

From the moment we step in the dealership we felt the warmth of the employees . I've been to a lot of dealerships , nobody else was able to help me out except for NESTOR AMBROSIO . He helped me out with buying my first car , I had no credit and all but he made it all possible ! He will do everything to have your dream car yours and finally putting a smile on your face before stepping out the dealership !

February 23, 2015

Thank you for this kind review and congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase! We are so happy to hear you had an enjoyable and positive experience working with Nestor!

Best dealer in town!

by from Oak brook, illinois |

Nestor ambrosio helped me to buy my first car! He will do everything for you to have your dream car yours

February 23, 2015

Thank you Jem! We hope you are enjoying your dream car!

great staff

by from Waukegan IL |

I have bought plenty of cars in the past . The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Everyone from my sales guy Jerry to Jesus in finance. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends. The dealership was out of my but worth the trip.

February 23, 2015

Thank you Frank for this review! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Excellent Experience!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Had an excellent experience buying a car at Bredemann Toyota. Jerry Giec did an outstanding job. Jerry was thorough and explained everything well. As part of the sale, Don Ziemkie and Jesus Padin helped get us out the door. After purchasing the car, Jerry spent time with us explaining all the features and helped us sync our phones. We drove away with all our questions answered, and we are enjoying our new car.

February 23, 2015

Thank you Jeff and Mary for this review and Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase. We are so pleased to hear Jerry and the rest of our sales staff was very helpful during your visit. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

Awesome people

by from Mount Prospect |

We were at Bredemann Toyota for about 4 hours getting everything straightened out to buy a car. During that time the people were friendly, personable and helpful. KP worked with us every step of the way to get things where we needed them to walk away satisfied customers and the financial guy, Tran, was cool as well. All in all and fantastic buying experience. The prices listed on the website were totally accurate and there wasn't any attempt to upsell or anything like that. We walked in, were very clear what we were looking for, and they definitely listened and explained things clearly. Great job!

February 16, 2015

Thank you CJ for taking the time to post this kind review! We are so happy to hear everything went well with your recent vehicle purchase and KP was able to assist you! We look forward to helping you with any sales or service needs you may have!

A VERY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE

by from Seneca,IL |

I was looking for my first car to buy and I feel that went to the right place. Our sales consultant Charlie Schiller was very professional and knowledgeable. I didn't feel like I was just a number but a valued customer. I would definitely buy another car from Bredemann Toyota and I'm looking forward to working with Charlie Schiller again.

February 16, 2015

Thank you Johnny for this kind review! Congratulations on your recent vehicle purchase, we hope you are enjoying your new car! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Great buying experience

by from Glenview, IL |

This is the first time in about 20 years I have bought a new car though two of my used cars were purchased from the Bredemann Group including this dealership...both solid purchases. This purchase was great! Nestor, the sales guy was patient as I moved back and forth deciding what I wanted to do; used or new, lease or buy and blue vs celestial silver. He explained all the details, took me on test drives and waited until I decided what I wanted to do. I took several weeks and no pressure.Nestor, just checked in by email. The services was excellent throughout the purchase and after the deal was done. I drove home with all the details done from county stickers, plates and phone synched. Tran was great in the finance end explaining each step and letting me decide what I wanted. While the process is tedious, he was actually fun to chat with as he processed miles of paperwork. All together a great experience. Thanks Nestor, you win the award for patience!

February 3, 2015

Thank you for this kind and detailed review. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We appreciate your business over the years and look forward to many more enjoyable experiences with you!