Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Service 866-443-7295 Service 866-443-7295

Welcome to Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Outstanding Service!!!

by from Illinois |

I would highly recommend Napleton Porsche to all of my family and friends. Connor was very professional, cordial, knowledgeable, and most importantly he was willing to go that "extra mile" for my husband and I. Connor is, by far, the best!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

After seeing a very specific 911 C2S on-line, I called to check on its availability. Once we knew it was still there, we jumped in our car and drove three hours to Napleton Porsche. It was well worth the drive! We were introduced to Jessica and she took care of us from there. Jessica was very thorough in her Porsche knowledge and made the buying process easy and stress free. Everyone we interacted with was helpful and friendly, making sure we knew how much they appreciated our business. Terrific experience with Jessica and the Napleton Porsche team!

Great experience - love my Macan!

by from Schaumburg |

Brought my Macan in for warranty work and detail. It took nearly a week and the the loaner Cayenne was a fun experience. Staff and workmanship were top notch. The detail job was the best I have ever experienced.

Great salesman

by from Kansas City mo. |

Thanks for all your help Jason. You and your staff are awesome!

Great experience. Love my Cayenne

by from Chicago IL |

Bought my 2016 CPO Cayenne Base from Napleton a month ago. Paul Ksiezyc was our salesperson. Paul was professional, informative, extremely helpful in choosing our vehicle, and did a great job explaining the many features. Closing the sale too was easy and--especially good--fast. Obviously I haven't used their service dept yet so can't comment--but fully intend to do so when the time comes. Best of all, I love my new Porsche. Well done all around, Napleton. Thx.

Great Experience

by from Chicago IL |

Had a great experience with Napleton Porsche. Kerry was my salesperson, and was as passionate about the brand as I am! Highly recommend.

Great Job again by Kerry Terlep

by from winnetka, illinois |

On Saturday I purchased my second Porsche from Napleton and Kerry Terlep. Kerry makes it easy and simple. The first vehicle in 2013 was shipped to my home out of state and all of the details of that complicated transaction were managed flawlessly by the dealership. I would definitely recommend Napleton and Kerry in particular if you considering a Porsche purchase!

Conner Martin is the best

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a fabulous experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Conner Martin was so informative and kind and easy to speak with as well as had all the answers to my questions. He was helpful with warranty and financing information as well as follow up after the purchase. If you want a great car purchasing experience he is the guy to go to.

Excellent dealer

by from Clarendon Hills |

I had a very nice experience at Napleton Porsche, my sales associate, Jessica Rivera was very polite, helpful and we'll inform, she treated me well and this helped seal the deal. I will recomi her to anyone.

Five Star Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Oak Lawn IL |

The car I purchased turned out to be the best for me thanks to Paul Ksiezyc making the suggestion to consider the new 911 GTS. Negations on trade in and pricing were facilitated with the assistance of the sales manager Eric. The paper work was a breeze and Barry in finance surprised me with a better loan. What a team! The car was delivered is excellent condition and Paul took the time to make sure I was acclimated to the new features on the vehicle. In all my dealership experiences, I have never dreamed it could be this enjoyable. It is a joy dealing with genuine Porsche people.