Napleton Porsche of Westmont

201 E.Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 888-288-2702
Used 888-250-4668
Service 866-443-7295

Welcome to Napleton Porsche!

Out of State purchase and was awesome!!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

This was my first time buying a car by just looking at a picture and from out of state and I couldn't have been more pleased. As crazy as it may sound, I bought a car (2006 MERCEDES BENZ CLS55 AMG) from out of state at NAPLETON PORSCHE, 201 E Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL 60559 while I was in Lynnwood, WA by just looking at a picture on their website, without test driving or inspection of any kind and everything went well to my satisfaction. I put all my trust on my salesman Ron Channell by asking a lot of questions and this guy is always available and willing to answer any question I may have had. He explained everything very clearly and he will only tell you the truth no matter what, If he doesn?t have an answer he will try to find it. There were no games or gimmicks and no high pressure sales tactics. .Ron was very pleasant to deal with and very friendly. My sales man Ron Channel was a true gentleman and continued to communicate with me for the entire time - He is super knowledgeable about not just cars but was honest which made it easier for me to trust his judgment. When it came time to do paperwork he was very clear on what I needed to expedite the process. He made the whole thing very painless. I look forward to working with him in the future!! I love my new car! I had the chance to communicate with the General Manager Jeff Witham as well and I'm more than impressed which make me to believe that the culture of such professionalism i experienced from my salesman is from the top management as I received from the General manager Jeff Witham. With my experience, this gentleman proved himself to be an exceptional person, respect and value all customers far or near. He was so kind, down to earth and respectful. They even shipped me a set of wheels to my home free of charge. He absolutely treated me as a valued customer.

This dealership should NOT BE TRUSTED!

by from Naperville, Il |

Matthew Richardson and Napleton Porsche of Westmont CAN'T BE TRUSTED! Matt tried to add EXPENSIVE additional services to my bill that were just completed by a trusted technician at a higher rated shop with all OEM parts. His only response to this was that it was not in the Porsche data base. DID YOU EVER LOOK AT MY CAR OR DID YOU LOOK JUST LOOK AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN? Also, my vehicle was not done in the time frame specified and no apology or explanation was offered.

First Experience with buying Porsches

by from Darien, IL |

Both my husband and I want to thank Kerry, and his staff for all the things you guys do to make owning Porsches the experience it is supposed to be. One thing leads to another and one Boxster, led to purchasing a Cayman demo, and a 2014 Cayenne. Can't say enough for the staff and service people. We just returned from the Porsche driving school in Birmingham, AL and have felt that that experience was such a worthwhile endeavor . This class empowers you to really want to learn more about your vehicle (not just the speed) but being able to handle the car or cars in various situations. Classroom and track driving were fantastic and we suggest anyone who wants to really gain more knowledge about the Porsche vehicle whether you have one or are planning on a purchase, should take advantage of this training. Fantastic. This has been a wonderful therapy car for me, but also a fantastic driving vehicle which I so enjoy. Thank you Kerry and Napleton for making my retirement years so happy. We both thank you. Caroline and Ron Leban

Purchasing a Porsche is a Unique Experience!!!

by from Darien, IL |

Wonderful people to work with, who go out of their way to help . Caroline and Ron Leban, Darien, IL We have had nothing but the greatest of experiences with Napleton Porsche of Westmont. We started with one Boxster which I had won in a raffle in NC, but which I traded with my Volvo Conv. for the 2013 Boxster. Am glad I waited and got the car I wanted. After that, we wound up buying a CAyman and a Cayenne. Our experience has been nothing less than fantastic. We attended the Porsche DrivingSchool in Birmingham, AL this month and came away with a broader understanding of our cars making such a difference in our drivng and the capability of our cars. Our experience with Napleton has been one of support and friendship. They want you to be educated about your cars. The learning doesn't stop after you leave the showroom. If I have questions, I can get help anywhere I might be. Thank you Kerry and all your staff for the fine job you do to make purchasing a car like it should be. FUN and EXCiTING!!!

CORNY BUSINESS

by from carbondale |

Very corny business. increase their prices after making agreements with customers in hopes to get a higher offer before the costumer gets there and then claim they sold the car over night.

Knowledgable staff, willing to negotiate

by from Chicago, IL |

I have purchased two cars from this dealership within the past year. David Perkins was my salesman in each purchase and was knowledgeable about the products and easy to work with to make a deal. I was able to negotiate a price in each transaction that was more than fair. Great cars and a nice place to purchase them.

Great Dealership Great People

by from Morristown TN |

I had been in the market for a while for a QUALITY used Porsche. I had made contact with the General Manager, Mr Jeff Witham and before i knew it I drove over 11 hours to buy a car from him. From the second I opened my door I was greated by Mr Witham himself. I have bought a lot of cars and trucks and never had been handled personally by the General Manager. Mr Witham introduced me to Chris Barnaba and he explained every button and option with me. Chris knows all there is to know about a Porsche. Mr Witham then introduced me to a Maen Judeh who handled all my paperwork. Mr Judeh made that part super easy and quick. If your in the market for a vehicle, make sure you check these guys out!!!!

First purchase from Napleton Porsche

by from Schererville, In |

I'm no stranger to high end cars, so I feel I'm a good judge of the service they do or don't provide. Quite simply, I was impressed by everyone from my sales person, to the sales manager, to the general manager. I feel I was treated with respect and found the aforementioned people all very accessible .i found the experience of buying a new car very enjoyable.

Terrible Buying Experience

by from Chicago,IL |

Low ball offer on trade and will only sell their car at list, rude managers who are not the least bit interested in helping clients. Sales person ignores emails and phone calls. Will never visit again.

Worst Management Ever

by from Naperville |

I went in to trade in a 2012 Top of line Infiniti M series with 3500 miles and they told me that not only would they not offer a fair trade due to auction prices, they would not negotiate off full list price for their car. So, no they don't negotiate and as they told me, you better go sell your car to Car Max if you want to buy from them. My recommendation is to go to any of the other dealers in the area and get treated with respect. If this was just a bad day for the manager, no one else apologized so his word is all that matters. Happy buying somewhere else.

You would think they would at least wash the car !

by from Charlottesville ,Va |

Wash the dam car! I have 911 C2 with 78k miles and wash it every week and I'm not an auto dealer.