Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Service 866-443-7295 Service 866-443-7295

Welcome to Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Outstanding Service!!!

by from Illinois |

I would highly recommend Napleton Porsche to all of my family and friends. Connor was very professional, cordial, knowledgeable, and most importantly he was willing to go that "extra mile" for my husband and I. Connor is, by far, the best!

Conner Martin is the best

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a fabulous experience purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Conner Martin was so informative and kind and easy to speak with as well as had all the answers to my questions. He was helpful with warranty and financing information as well as follow up after the purchase. If you want a great car purchasing experience he is the guy to go to.

Excellent dealer

by from Clarendon Hills |

I had a very nice experience at Napleton Porsche, my sales associate, Jessica Rivera was very polite, helpful and we'll inform, she treated me well and this helped seal the deal. I will recomi her to anyone.

Five Star Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Oak Lawn IL |

The car I purchased turned out to be the best for me thanks to Paul Ksiezyc making the suggestion to consider the new 911 GTS. Negations on trade in and pricing were facilitated with the assistance of the sales manager Eric. The paper work was a breeze and Barry in finance surprised me with a better loan. What a team! The car was delivered is excellent condition and Paul took the time to make sure I was acclimated to the new features on the vehicle. In all my dealership experiences, I have never dreamed it could be this enjoyable. It is a joy dealing with genuine Porsche people.

This dealership should NOT BE TRUSTED!

by from Naperville, Il |

Matthew Richardson and Napleton Porsche of Westmont CAN'T BE TRUSTED! Matt tried to add EXPENSIVE additional services to my bill that were just completed by a trusted technician at a higher rated shop with all OEM parts. His only response to this was that it was not in the Porsche data base. DID YOU EVER LOOK AT MY CAR OR DID YOU LOOK JUST LOOK AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN? Also, my vehicle was not done in the time frame specified and no apology or explanation was offered.

Out of State purchase and was awesome!!

by from Lynnwood, WA |

This was my first time buying a car by just looking at a picture and from out of state and I couldn't have been more pleased. As crazy as it may sound, I bought a car (2006 MERCEDES BENZ CLS55 AMG) from out of state at NAPLETON PORSCHE, 201 E Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL 60559 while I was in Lynnwood, WA by just looking at a picture on their website, without test driving or inspection of any kind and everything went well to my satisfaction. I put all my trust on my salesman Ron Channell by asking a lot of questions and this guy is always available and willing to answer any question I may have had. He explained everything very clearly and he will only tell you the truth no matter what, If he doesn?t have an answer he will try to find it. There were no games or gimmicks and no high pressure sales tactics. .Ron was very pleasant to deal with and very friendly. My sales man Ron Channel was a true gentleman and continued to communicate with me for the entire time - He is super knowledgeable about not just cars but was honest which made it easier for me to trust his judgment. When it came time to do paperwork he was very clear on what I needed to expedite the process. He made the whole thing very painless. I look forward to working with him in the future!! I love my new car! I had the chance to communicate with the General Manager Jeff Witham as well and I'm more than impressed which make me to believe that the culture of such professionalism i experienced from my salesman is from the top management as I received from the General manager Jeff Witham. With my experience, this gentleman proved himself to be an exceptional person, respect and value all customers far or near. He was so kind, down to earth and respectful. They even shipped me a set of wheels to my home free of charge. He absolutely treated me as a valued customer.

First Experience with buying Porsches

by from Darien, IL |

Both my husband and I want to thank Kerry, and his staff for all the things you guys do to make owning Porsches the experience it is supposed to be. One thing leads to another and one Boxster, led to purchasing a Cayman demo, and a 2014 Cayenne. Can't say enough for the staff and service people. We just returned from the Porsche driving school in Birmingham, AL and have felt that that experience was such a worthwhile endeavor . This class empowers you to really want to learn more about your vehicle (not just the speed) but being able to handle the car or cars in various situations. Classroom and track driving were fantastic and we suggest anyone who wants to really gain more knowledge about the Porsche vehicle whether you have one or are planning on a purchase, should take advantage of this training. Fantastic. This has been a wonderful therapy car for me, but also a fantastic driving vehicle which I so enjoy. Thank you Kerry and Napleton for making my retirement years so happy. We both thank you. Caroline and Ron Leban

Purchasing a Porsche is a Unique Experience!!!

by from Darien, IL |

Wonderful people to work with, who go out of their way to help . Caroline and Ron Leban, Darien, IL We have had nothing but the greatest of experiences with Napleton Porsche of Westmont. We started with one Boxster which I had won in a raffle in NC, but which I traded with my Volvo Conv. for the 2013 Boxster. Am glad I waited and got the car I wanted. After that, we wound up buying a CAyman and a Cayenne. Our experience has been nothing less than fantastic. We attended the Porsche DrivingSchool in Birmingham, AL this month and came away with a broader understanding of our cars making such a difference in our drivng and the capability of our cars. Our experience with Napleton has been one of support and friendship. They want you to be educated about your cars. The learning doesn't stop after you leave the showroom. If I have questions, I can get help anywhere I might be. Thank you Kerry and all your staff for the fine job you do to make purchasing a car like it should be. FUN and EXCiTING!!!

CORNY BUSINESS

by from carbondale |

Very corny business. increase their prices after making agreements with customers in hopes to get a higher offer before the costumer gets there and then claim they sold the car over night.

Knowledgable staff, willing to negotiate

by from Chicago, IL |

I have purchased two cars from this dealership within the past year. David Perkins was my salesman in each purchase and was knowledgeable about the products and easy to work with to make a deal. I was able to negotiate a price in each transaction that was more than fair. Great cars and a nice place to purchase them.