O'Neil Buick GMC

Service 866-441-3351

Honesty, Integrity and Outstanding Service

Team Effort

by from warminster pa |

My usual salesman Tom Wardle wasn't in but Mike C pitched in and provoded the test drive of an Encore for me. Mike was knowledgeable and friendly. After the test drive Mike left a note to Tom who subsequentlyfollowed up by phone. You have a good team there.

June 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Terry, I am so glad you were pleased with our Team's Service!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Montgomery County, PA |

I had a great and pleasant experience at your dealership. I dealt with Frank Raisman, who was professional, courteous, kept me updated on the status of my Yukon, and was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend going to Frank to my family and friends. When I am ready for a new truck, I plan on coming to O'Neil to purchase that truck through Frank.

Excellent experience.

by from Phila Pa |

We would like to thank Kieth for helpinbg us ( Dennis & Louise ) select the GMC Terrain we purchased . Kieth was very helpful knowledgeable and friendly a true professional. Thanks again Keith. Also thank for your consideration and acknowledging me as a Viet Nam Veteran. We enjoyed doing business with you & the O?Neil dealership.

O'Neill Bucik Service is the best!

by from Bucks County, PA |

Service is always quality, timely, and affordable. Service Manager Dave is a pleasure to deal with even when under some negative circumstances!

O'Neil is GREAT!!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This experience was a great experience for me, Frank Raisman is awesome. I first went in to the dealership with the expectation that I would not get a car, I walked in everything was great Frank was great. I then took a couple of cars on a test drive and loved the Lacrosse. I did not think I would be able to afford the car. I left the dealer that night feeling a little unsure. Over the next few weeks my work schedule made me not be able to come back and purchase the vehicle, I honestly had forgot all about it and had given up on buying a car at all. About a week later Frank gave me a call and asked was I still interested, I went out on a limb and went in to again test drive the car. I fell in love again, I purchased the car the next day. If it wasn't for Frank reaching out to me a second time I would not have brought the car at all.

It is the small things that matter MOST!

by from Phila., PA |

Even though the problem was small and the visit was unscheduled and near the end of day, the staff was STILL attentive to my needs and for my safety. Thank you MUCH!

Recall

by from warmister, pa |

i was 10 minutes early for my appointment, and had to wait more than 5 minutes to be greeted. Scott again seemed overwhelmed, and there were 2 other employees sitting around not with customers. Although it is very convenient to pull right into the service bay, there is only 1 place to sit and it was dirty. THAT SAID the team was done with my car in 45 minutes; which was awesome!

June 24, 2014

Michele, thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear you were not totally satisfied with your experience and would like the opportunity to make it up to you. Please give us a call at 215-672-0900 and ask for our Internet Sales Manager.

Perfect service

by from Philadelphia, pa |

Best salesman I have ever had. BEN SHOOLIN He already have me thinking about what im going to Get from O'Neil next time. Yes next time , I know were going To be do business for a long time. Smooth transition, positive attitude, and knowledgeable about Buick.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for the feedback Ronald! I am so pleased to hear that Ben gave you great customer service!

New my needs and wants put me in the correct vehical

by from PA |

My sales man gave me total satisfaction more then I expected would recommend him to all my friends and family we all are GM owners.

June 18, 2014

Dennis, thank you so much for your feedback and congratulations on the new vehicle!

Great Service

by from Phila. PA |

I was treated promptly and service was excellent. Time there was kept to a minimum. Service rep Dave was very helpful.

June 18, 2014

Thanks for the review Eugene! We appreciate your business!

Great service.

by from Newtown, PA |

They took my car right away and later called me to alert me that my throttle needed to be cleaned and my filters were dirty. They also drove me to work and were right on time to pick me up to drive me back for my car.

June 18, 2014

Shari, thank you for the feedback! I am glad that everything was handled well for you.