Crevier BMW

1500 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705

New 888-408-0244
Used 888-431-2601
Service 877-465-3956

Please ask for the internet department

Sean Waller is AMAZING

by from Irvine, CA |

If you are buying a BMW or are even thinking about buying one, please make sure you talk to Sean Waller from the Crevier internet team. I have owned a different car every year for the last 4 years. I have spent countless hours dealing with horrible sales employees to not leave Sean Waller a raving review on his professionalism and amazing customer service. Sean was very easy to talk to, polite, attentive and most of all he listened. I didn?t buy from him on my first visit but I came back two days later to purchase with him. I sent requests for internet quotes to Irvine, Beverly Hills and Rusnak after my first visit with Sean. The quote from Irvine was a joke, Rusnak never emailed me back or phoned and still hasn?t to this day, and Beverly Hills jerked me around and made me feel so unwelcome to the point where I walked out of their dealership. Sean Waller always returned my calls and texts, treated me with respect, gave me everything I asked for and took the time to understand what I wanted and worked to find me the perfect car. He even followed up with me after his weekend off to touch base with me. I work very hard in a luxury retail environment and have done so for almost eight years and I would never leave a review if my experience wasn?t the best of the best. Sean displayed exemplary customer service and went the extra mile to make me happy and I would recommend all my friends, family and personal clientele to buy their next BMW with him. I'm leaving this review for Sean Waller because I want everyone to know where they can receive the best service while also having the best experience buying a new car.

Crevier BMW is the Best

by from Laguna Hills, Ca. |

Crevier BMW is the best place to go if you want outstanding service. Everyone there is really friendly and I always feel very well taken care of when I have my 528i serviced there. This dealership is number one for a reason... I will never go anywhere else to service my BMW and this will be the place that I go to when it's time to get a new one!

Crevier BMW responded to this review

July 4, 2014

Socal Girl, We're so glad to hear your great feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience while working with our Service team. Thank you for servicing your BMW 528i with us! We wish you many happy miles! Take care, Crevier BMW

Do not go to this dealer for service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Crevier BMW "totaled" my car, when it was supposedly being test driven by a service mechanic after repair of an estimated $800 fluid leak (coincidentally, that repair was recommended just 6 months after the extended warranty expired). Crevier staff put 12 miles on the car, which was still 3 miles and heading away from the dealer, when the mechanic hit the rear of a stopped car causing deployment of the airbag and extensive front end damage to my vehicle, which was determined to be total. Understandably, accidents occur, but I question the 12 miles on the car to test for repair of a leak & the fact that the car was being driven mid-day away from Crevier in the city streets of Santa Ana (where the driver/mechanic also lived). At a minimum, 15 miles would have been put on the car & that assumes that it would have u-turned and headed directly back to Crevier had the collision not occurred. I was not contacted by anyone at Crevier (other than 2 brief and dismissive calls by the service writer and several interactions with the service manager, who was notably sympathetic). In fact, no further contacts were made after I declined to negotiate a purchase of a replacement car. Crevier/Penske is apparently self-insured for this loss and advised me to have any further interactions with a claims adjuster. I was offered (& eventually accepted) "fair market value" of the car and received payment 2 months after the car was destroyed. The market value in no way reflects the extent of my loss or the very poor response by Crevier to this incident. Consumers should be very wary of taking vehicles to Crevier BMW for repair & should certainly look carefully at the use and miles put on your cars while at Crevier.

never responded

by from pleasant Grove, ut |

Emailed about a car two different times and never got a response.

Highest Priced Dealership

by from Newport Beach, CA |

This is a review for Crevier BMW sales department as well as Crevier?s salesperson, not for service department. I was shopping for a BMW 135i. I gave Crevier salesperson two other BMW dealerships? lower price to match. The salesperson flat out told me that Crevier BMW will not match other dealership and Crevier BMW will be the highest priced dealership because Crevier BMW has the best ?service?. He then gave me a 10 minute lecture that I need to learn how to ?pay for service?. What an arrogance! So I just walked away from Crevier BMW. There are plenty of BMW dealerships around who are eager to earn my business and not insult me like Crevier BMW.