Long Beach BMW and MINI

2998 Cherry Ave, Signal Hill, CA 90755

New 888-431-2603
Used 888-431-2612
Service 888-604-6206

Please Ask for the Internet Sales Department.

Buying a Audi S5 in BMW Long Beach

by from Los Angles CA |

Recently I purchased a 2010 AUDI S5 in BMW long beach. The first time I came, the car is not ready for have a drive. Because they just received the car and the car although should be cleaned and painted. So we mad e a appointment in Wednesday. Actually I also have eyes the identical cars in other dealership. But after comparing and considering, I made my mind to choose BMW Long Beach. At first, the price they provide is the most satisfactory. It's true price. Secondly,my friend who works in car body shop help me checked everything about the car in the first time we came. He said it's in excellent condition. So there is no doubt that I've already find a perfect car, why I need to waste my time to see others? So we just came to the dealership on Wednesday. And when we were there, they told us the everything is ready. We checked the car again, it be totally cleaned and some small scratch be perfectly painted. So after driving, we signed the contract and drive the car away. Many people may had been in many dealerships before they finally purchase the car. But I'm the lucky one, I just went one dealership-BMW Long Beach, and get the ideal car just in one step.

April 17, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the car

Buying a BMW !!!

by from Costa mesa , Ca |

Long Beach BMW the Best place to Shop ,,They feature True Price ,,,Eliminate Back and forth Wasted time , Once you checked it out , its True. Met there A.B. client advisor Who i find out later that he is the top Salesman for the month.who makes the purchase experince pleasent one . I will reffer Family and Freinds to go and see A.B . to have Great Experince at Long Beach BMW.

Disgustingly Unprofessional, Dishonest & Shady

by from Beverly Hills, CA |

Spent an entire week working with the dealership on a new vehicle. On the day of, called before I left with my family and was told that the vehicle we have been trying to purchase is still available. Upon arrival, vehicle is sold 3 DAYS ago, and not a single apology for the lack of communication. Then implied that I am "exporting" the car because I am Chinese origin. I was cooperative and was ready to prove that I have zero intention to ship the car. Yet, dealership refuses to sell me a car. I had to listen to the MANAGEMENT DRILL me with FBI, IRS, a bunch of THREATS. I have never been offended and mistreated this badly. If i have a magic genie with three wishes, my first wish goes to the closing of the dealership.

July 23, 2014

Hi there, I would like to thank you for choosing Long Beach BMW for your car buying needs and taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Customer service is our number one goal and we value your input which allows us to make sure you are satisfied. The situation you described certainly does not match the high level of customer service we aim to provide and I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand the problem and to rectify it. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 562-427-5494x304 or my email cindy.shelton@longbeachbmw.com. Regards, Cindy Shelton

Amaaaazing

by from Cypress ca |

Great experience. I will definitely be coming back!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was shopping online at cars.com and I cam across a pre-owned 335i that I was interested in. I called in and spoke with Erica who was very helpful. She let me know the car had just been taken in so it was not ready for test drive and didn't want me to waste my time driving all the way there (which I apprecaited). It was ready 2 days later, when I came in for my VIP appointment the car was pulled up front with a tag that read my name on the rear view mirror. After the test drive I knew I needed that car, going through finance was a breeze and I am not the owner of a 2011 335i! :)

Bummer!

by from Orange Co., CA |

I was interested in a car I found online at cars.com. Their internet sales person, Patty, kept in touch with me frequently which was great! As soon as I was able to drive to Long Beach (about 35 min from my house), I called to make an appt to see the car. I spoke to someone else to make the appt since Patty was not in that day. Jasmine confirmed the car was still available and made a 1:15 appt for me. As I pulled into the lot, a salesman (Richard?) called to ask if I was still coming to see the car. I said I was in the parking lot and he then informed me the car had been sold that morning! I was really frustrated that I didn't get a call BEFORE my appt time and I drove all the way there to just turn around to go home...

April 17, 2014

Our deepest apologies for any inconvienence we may have caused. Please feel free to stop by Tuesdays & Thursday for a free car wash. Just ask for Richard Berry

No Customer Service Department

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

I found the BMW X3 I wanted online which happened to be at Long Beach BMW. I drove down from Santa Barbara and bought the car on a Sunday, paid in full by check. I paid their asking price. The vehicle was not reduced a dollar. I thoroughly went over the carfax and dealership inspection with the salesman. I said I'd come back on Monday and have the car checked out by a mechanic. The salesman and the sales manger said I could if I wanted to but that car was in pristine condition and had been a BMW certified vehicle. I took the car home. The following Friday, less than 1 week, all sorts of warning lights came on: 4x4 light, ABS, brake & airbags lights = all at the same time. Took the car to the local certified BMW dealership here in Santa Barbara. They said the transfer case needed to be replaced. I called Long Beach BMW, provided them with all the paperwork from the dealership including all the fault codes and part & labor prices. I was led to believe they were going to handle it according to the salesman who sold me the car. But the sales manger called me back 3 days later at 7:25pm to tell me that the GM said I bought it as-is. So unless I wanted to take it out of the shop here from a certified dealer who ran the diagnostic and drive it to Long Beach - where they would not guarantee me to fix it - just look at it, then the answer was no. So, buyer beware. They're not customer service driven. They are sales driven. If you get a car without a problem, I'm sure you're experience will be fine. If you find the car you want at Long Beach and also some place else, Long Beach is not worth the drive. They're sales people selling cars - nothing else. And when my salesman had me sign the as-is no warranty, it was just a sentence with a line for my signature. Once I signed it, he flipped it over and I saw that it was an as-is no warranty. I didn't like that trick right on the spot but truthfully I would have signed it if he would have just presented it to me. They're not awful but I'm out an extra $2300 when I bought the car less than 30 days ago.

October 13, 2013

Dear Sandy L: Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write your review of our dealership as we do appreciate any and all feedback. It certainly sounds like you had a very frustrating experience with our sales department and we are deeply saddened that your experience with us was less than perfect. We would definitely like to hear about your visit in further detail, so if you have a free moment, please give our General Sales Manager, Stephen Kang, a call directly at (562) 427-5494. We would love the opportunity to hopefully come to a mutually agreeable resolution and to also earn your business back in the future. Again, thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.

Terrible

by from Long Beach, CA |

Worst service experience of my life. Brought my car in Dec 28th to Anthony, he didn't even bother calling the warranty company till January 3rd. He didn't return any of my calls ever. Terrible. Loaner car service was even worse. Had a loaner car from Dec 29-31, when I came to drop it off the phone operator hung up after any question. I would ask where do I take the car, he said to the service center and hung up immediately. So I called back and said where do I place the keys, he said the service center door and hung up again immediately. So I called back and asked if I could get the keys to my car, he said "NO" and hung up immediately again. At this point the loaner keys were already through the door. So I had to wave down a cab to get home. For being such an expensive car and have $2700 of work done, this is not the level of service I would expect. I will never be coming back to BMW Long Beach for any reason at all. I will be sure to tell all of my friends to never go there, and I will spread the word about how poorly I was treated. And just to top things off when I got my car back the service lights were still on. Thanks!

March 7, 2014

Hey James, My sincere apologies for your experience. If you ever want to come back to us please feel free to reach out to me directly Richard Berry 562-427-5494. Thanks

Awesome experience!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

Long Beach BMW provided me with a no hassle, no pressure buying experience. Everyone was so helpful, so patient and so professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Best car buying experience ever! Special thank you to Frank D!! Thanks again!!

March 7, 2014

I'm so glad you had a great experience!!

Excellent service

by from San Diego, CA |

I ordered a 2011 550i through their internet service for a lease and worked with Robbie Montinola. Robbie was great to work with from getting quotes to getting the car ordered and delivered; he kept me informed throughout the process. To top it off he delivered the car to me in San Diego. Excellent service!!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the great review.

Good service and friendly

by from Inglewood CA |

I was in to trade in my truck. I ask questions online then I went over to the dealer and the same great sales man that answer my questions online help me at the dealer all the way. Thanks "Will" for your great service.