ASC Premium Outlet

3100 N. 10th Street, Arlington, VA 22201

Used 866-413-6822

Something seems wrong...

by from Baltimore |

A seemingly no brainer purchase didn't happen. These guys offered a 6 year old Porsche with only 24K miles for a competitive price. I could look past the broken tail light. I could almost forget about the lack of air conditioning. However, combine no AC, the attitude from the sales staff about the tail light that said 'you will learn to live with it', with severely scored brake rotors, wheels that were a mess with scratches and stains, a repainted front-end that they said wasn't repainted, ground in dirt in EVERY nook and cranny... I had to walk away. I can't prove they knew the car was bad. But, I suspect they knew it was. I would never recommend this dealer.

Nice car, great price. Very good service.

by from Peters Township, PA |

I live in Pittsburgh and arranged to purchase a 2007 BMW 328i sedan from ASC without physically seeing the car. I've purchased cars remotely many times because Pittsburgh has one of the worst, most overpriced luxury used car markets in the US. The salesman at ASC (Malick) provided the car's history and additional pictures via email and even arranged the financing with the understanding that if there was anything wrong at all when I came to pick up the car, I would walk away and get my small deposit back. This car was priced fully $7,000 less than anything in the Pittsburgh market at the time and had all the features I was looking for. In addition, it came with a 3-year service warranty...something I thought pretty useless at the time. I called ahead and when I showed up at the dealership, the car was waiting. I used to race classic cars, have had 11 BMWs and this was to be one of three that I own now, so I know what to look for. I brought my code scanner, checked for leaks and damage, and gave the car a thorough inspection. The only thing I found was couple of scuffs under the front bumper and that the run-flats (which I hate) had been replaced by all-season performance tires. Almost a bonus! I sat down with Malick and his manager to complete the paperwork and within about 30 minutes I was on the interstate headed back to Pittsburgh in what would soon be my oldest daughter's birthday present. They even filled the tank with gas! Oh, about a month after I bought the car, one of the rear window regulators failed. I dug out that "useless" service warranty and called the number. Surprise! Covered! I took the car to my regular, non-BMW-dealer mechanic and he was able to quickly get the job done and get paid directly under the service agreement. Who'da thunk it? ASC is an outlet for the Mercedes dealer around the corner. This means that they get cars that were traded in at the dealership. These are not the auction cars that a surprisingly large number of used car dealers are selling. They come from people who are buying a new Mercedes, so you can be pretty sure that they have been well cared for. Unlike the Mercedes dealership, ASC is a modest facility and the lot was FILLED with some really nice, very reasonably priced cars. That modesty means the prices are low because they are not paying for a stainless steel building, a fleet of loaner cars and lattes in the waiting room. There was a nicely priced 535i sport on the lot that I probably would have purchased on the spot if I could have figured out how to drive two cars home to Pittsburgh. And if you live outside of DC and want to make arrangements to purchase a car remotely like I did, these guys know how to do that and will treat you very well.

Great Customer Service

by from woodbridge, va |

Although I did not end up purchasing a vehicle I wanted to comment that the customer service I received was excellent. All my questions were answered and really appreciated the follow up calls and even email. For my next vehicle, I will keep them in mind.

Good Car & Cooperative Sales Staff

by from Maryland |

I recently purchased a used Jaguar from ASC and had a very good experience. I already owned a Jag of the same model, so I knew about a lot about the brand/model and didn't depend on ASC for that information. The sales staff were exceptionally cooperative and built trust quickly. The transaction was smooth and they handled all of the necessary administrative and legal matters efficiently. I would buy another car from them again.

Don't expect much from this dealer

by from Washington, DC |

Althought this is owned by ASC, American Service Center Mercedes Benz, do NOT expect the same level of service or knowledgeable salespeople you would at ASC. This is their lot where they dump all of the cars they don't want at their flagship dealership. Any car here is either high mileage or has some hidden flaw that you will eventually find out about. The salespeople can be friendly but they are totally clueless when it comes to knowing about the vehicles they are selling. Also, don't epxpect to get anything more than wholesale for your trade. The sole purpose of this place is to get rid of the second tier cars from ASC. They don't want yours.

Great guys, but car had issues

by from annapolis |

Salesmen were friendly. The car did not have a Carfax record of accident or repair, but large portion of the car had been repainted. The new paint was similar, but not the same color as the original. Fender and hood fit poorly. Rear and front bumpers were repaired, and driver side active head restraint had been deployed. He insisted that he did not know about the repairs on the car. It seems that he is not very good at seeing problems with the cars he sells. To be fair, I didn't see those things either. My mechanic found them within about 30 seconds.