Mossy Nissan Oceanside

(5.0) 1 Reviews

3535 College Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056

Used 760-720-9797

1 of 1 review

Excellent service in all areas.

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Nisson advertised a new lease program for the 2013 Nisson Altima tha got my attention. I went ot the nearest Nisson dealer, which is located in Oceanside, CA to inquire about the program. I was greeted by a sales representative named Robert Sozzani, and he reviewed the program with me, which sounded exactly as it was advertised. I found no reason to negotiating for a better deal because I thought the offer was a very good one, as advertised. I accepted the offer and drove away with a new 2013 Nisson Altima and have not been disappointed since. The following week I returned to the dealer to have some service performed to enhance the durability of the internal and exterior of the car, along with the installation of the theft protection device. The service was performed within the time frame that I was told, and I was very happy again to drive away with my new car. The future remains to be seen. But, to date, I have been very pleased with the selling process and the service provided by Mossi Nisson.

(1-1 of 1 review)