San Diego Auto Finder

San Diego Auto Finder

4606 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111

Used 888-897-0878

Find out for yourself why we have such a high volume of repeat customers.

Happy customer

by from Escondido,ca |

Traded in our vehicle, recieved 1,600 dollars more than what Carmax offered us. They lowered price of new car 1000. Easiest car buying experience so far.

Great service & prompt effort

by from National City, Ca |

I had a great experience with all the employees. I felt I was in good hands when it came to acquiring a new vehicle.

used car experience

by from North San Diego County |

ready to help as soon as you arrive.Once helped if someone else comes in they leave you and say they will be right back.This happened several times while I was there.I was paying cash and I was still there for four hours with them running back and forth.Then you are told to come back in 4 or 5 days to pick up your plates which it has been 3 weeks now and Im still waiting.Very bad experience.

San Diego Auto Finder responded to this review

November 12, 2012

We are very sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We always strive to make each potential customers experience exceptional. Having been in business here in San Diego for over 25 years we pride ourselves in our no pressure, easy sales transactions. If I can help personally, you can contact me at 858-279-6862 and ask directly for Ken.