Rosner Mazda Volkswagen

5208 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 888-779-0801
Used 888-778-4533
Service 866-264-1865

Part of Rosner Auto family! Sells quality new and pre-owned used Mazda Volkswagen vehicles parts and services

Hassle-Free Experience

by from Asheboro, NC |

This was the best and easiest car buying experience. The first time we visited the dealership, we were amazed by the fact that the salesmen were not pushy and did not try to convince us to buy a car that day. We were genuinely impressed. I went online to do more research and talked to others who had purchased from Bill Britt. Everything I read and every review I received were completely positive. When we returned to the dealership two days later (over a holiday weekend) the salesman we spoke with before (Don) remembered us and the exact car we were interested in. They gave me a fair price for both the new car and my trade-in (completely hassle-free). They were also very thorough about going over all the paperwork and owner's manuals. I am a North Carolina resident who just happened to be visiting my brother when I chose to purchase a new car. I would seriously consider driving back to Fredericksburg to purchase from Bill Britt Motors in the future.

Good buying experience; nice people, Zoom Zoom!!

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I had a very good experience buying my new 2014 Mazda3 sTouring HB from Rosner. Ask for Ms. April Sims; she did a great job for me and my family. She was very helpful, responsive to my emails, and pleasant to deal with once we got to the dealership. She helped me get a good/fair price on our new car. Rosner had a good selection of vehicles at competitive prices. I?d recommend this dealer. Oh yeah, and by the way, I LOVE my new Mazda 3?.Zoom Zoom!!!

Took very good care of us and our needs.

by from Dumfries, Va |

Scott took very good care of us during the buying process,as did everybody else. You would have thought we bought the most expensive car on the lot instead of the cheapest. We came to Rosner to buy a cheap but reliable car for our daughter. The car , a 1997 Chevy Monte Carlo, was already very clean. They washed it and vacumed it again, then they filled the tank. Rosner also gave us free oil changes for as long as you own the car. It all took a while,but it was worth it.

No response

by from Central Virginia |

I emailed Rosner about a car on their website, from the link on the site, but never received a reply, so I don't know how they are to work with. I won't bother them again.

Rosner Mazda Volkswagen responded to this review

August 14, 2014

Thank you first of all for letting us know this! We are still working out small kinks from purchasing this dealership and branding into the Rosner Automotive Group. Please allow us to help you further! You are welcome to email me directly at skloppman@rosnerauto.com I am the general manager and look forward to the opportunity to help you personally. Thanks!

Model Dealer

by from Fredericksburg, Va. |

Sales staff on salary, not commission, so no pressure at all, and no tricks. Reasonable prices, under msrp. Small store, so selection is limited. Service is prompt and usually reliable. A friendly family business. They were completely supportive when a new car developed immediate problems and have continued to provide courteous, considerate service over many years.