Rosner Mazda Volkswagen

New 888-779-0801
Used 888-778-4533

Hassle-Free Experience

by from Asheboro, NC |

This was the best and easiest car buying experience. The first time we visited the dealership, we were amazed by the fact that the salesmen were not pushy and did not try to convince us to buy a car that day. We were genuinely impressed. I went online to do more research and talked to others who had purchased from Bill Britt. Everything I read and every review I received were completely positive. When we returned to the dealership two days later (over a holiday weekend) the salesman we spoke with before (Don) remembered us and the exact car we were interested in. They gave me a fair price for both the new car and my trade-in (completely hassle-free). They were also very thorough about going over all the paperwork and owner's manuals. I am a North Carolina resident who just happened to be visiting my brother when I chose to purchase a new car. I would seriously consider driving back to Fredericksburg to purchase from Bill Britt Motors in the future.

Model Dealer

by from Fredericksburg, Va. |

Sales staff on salary, not commission, so no pressure at all, and no tricks. Reasonable prices, under msrp. Small store, so selection is limited. Service is prompt and usually reliable. A friendly family business. They were completely supportive when a new car developed immediate problems and have continued to provide courteous, considerate service over many years.