San Diego Volvo

Service 888-885-3803

Volvo For Life

Sergio Curiel rocks!

by from Carlsbad |

Oddly enough we were looking for a Ford Edge for a family member. We call Volvo and Sergio answered the call. I was amazed at his knowledge regarding the used Ford they had on the lot. He was very polite, professional, helpful and all with a relaxed no pressure attitude. I would highly recommend Sergio and San Diego Volvo. We will certainly use Sergio and his dealership again for any car purchase. From sales to finance our experience was great.

July 1, 2013

Thanks for your positive review. We are pleased that you found Sergio informative and easy to work with. Thanks again for your business and feed back.

Sergio is the man!

by from San Diego |

Sergio helped me and my wife buy out first Volvo last week. The process was painless and actually quite a joy. Sergio was helpful throughout, answering any and all questions we had. He was fine with our back and forth, and not once did we feel like he wanted to push a certain car/model onto us, totally not what I expected from a car salesman. I highly recommend asking for Sergio if you're in the market for a Volvo. We are very happy customers and look forward to being Volvo for life!

December 28, 2013

Welcome to our Volvo family! Thank you for taking the time to give Sergio a great review.

Ask for Sergio!!

by from San Diego, Ca |

Sergio Curial at San Diego Volvo helped us get our first Volvo- a beautiful XC60. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and patient because we couldn't make up our minds! Sergio was with us from start to finish, and always spoke with us genuinely. We highly recommend asking for Sergio!

December 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing San Diego Volvo. We appreciate your business!

Good Used Car Buying Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

We bought a used car from San Diego Volvo last week. It was a good experience from start to finish. Sergio was professional and knowledgable throughout the sales process. The car we bought was in excellent condition inside and out. I would highly recommend Sergio and San Diego Volvo if you are in the market for a used vehicle.

December 18, 2013

Thank you for the positive review.

Sergio at San Diego Volvo

by from San Diego, CA |

Sergio Curiel at San Diego Volvo was a great help in my most recent purchase. I was browsing the lot and instead of just bombarding us, he asked if we needed anything and let us browse without being overly aggressive about getting a sale. Once we had time to look through the available vehicles and narrowed down our choice, Sergio answered all of our questions and helped us make our decision. Overall, this was a great buying experience and I would recommend both Sergio and this dealership.

December 18, 2013

Thank you for the review.

Sergio Curiel is the one to ask for!

by from San Diego, CA |

I started my buying "search", for a new or used car six months before I made my final decision. I test drove many cars, but kept coming back to Volvo. Sergio was patient, very well informed with the various models, and never pressured me to make a decision. He met with me on three separate visits, and showed me new and used Volvos. Already a Volvo owner, I was very confident with the service department, so deciding to stay with Volvo was easy, especially with Sergio's professional, no-pressure approach. I've had my new Volvo for two weeks now, and have absolutely no regrets!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you decided to stay with Volvo.

Great buying experience

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I purchased my new Volvo from Sergio at San Diego Volvo. I had been looking for the right Volvo for a long time and San Diego Volvo and Sergio made the purchase process very easy. Everything we had agreed on over the phone was as promised once we got there. I would highly recommend them and I am very happy with my new car!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing San Diego Volvo. We believe to succeed in the automobile industry that we must offer our customers a pleasant and honest experience.

5 stars!!!!!!!!!! At San Diego Volvo

by from Santa Monica CA |

Wow!!! What a wonderful experience I had at San Diego Volvo. My salesperson Sergio Curiel was amazing, knowledgeable and patient with us. We were shopping for about a month and he was one of the best sales person we've worked with. I liked how there was no down time. We were in and out of there in an hr. I also was introduced to the manager Glen Garland another outstanding person he helped to make sure all our needs were met. Answered all our questions and was honest upfront with everything. He ordered a part that was missing off the car no questions asked. I recommend this dealership to everyone that wants to have a comfortable, no hard sales pressure experience and they had a huge selection of vehicles. Thank you so very much San Diego Volvo for outstanding experience. Liana

October 23, 2013

Thank you! Great to hear that Sergio did a great job for you.

Great painless experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

Sergio was great! He was very personable and professional. The process of purchasing a car is always stressful to me but this time it was smooth and painless. I would highly recommend San Diego Volvo and send anyone interested Sergio's way!

October 23, 2013

Glad you had a great experience.Thank you for the review.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS EXPERIANCE !

by from Chula Vista |

***********LOVE MY NEW VOLVO ************************ It's my dream car, drives beautiful. The buying process was painless, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Excellent Customer Service. Thanks Sergio. I would definitely buy from you again!

August 16, 2013

Thanks you for the great review. We do our best to make the process simple and pleasant.

Very happy with my new Volvo thanks to Sergio!

by from Encinitas, CA |

From going for a test drive with Sergio, to him helping program my iPhone for Bluetooth before I drove off in my new purchase - every aspect of the sale was handled with helpful, non-pushy professionalism and a super friendly demeanor. I was extremely impressed by how smooth the entire process was ? including the trade in of my old car; Volvo even took care of the necessary paperwork to replace the missing title! I could not be happier with the level of service from Sergio, or any other member of the team at Volvo, who made it such a great car buying experience for me this weekend. I LOVE my new Volvo and HIGHLY recommend both Sergio and San Diego Volvo to anyone!

August 16, 2013

Glad to hear you had a great time buying your new car. We do really try to make the process easy and respect that our customers do not like to be pressured.