Volvo San Diego

Service 888-885-3803

Volvo For Life

Sergio Curiel rocks!

by from Carlsbad |

Oddly enough we were looking for a Ford Edge for a family member. We call Volvo and Sergio answered the call. I was amazed at his knowledge regarding the used Ford they had on the lot. He was very polite, professional, helpful and all with a relaxed no pressure attitude. I would highly recommend Sergio and San Diego Volvo. We will certainly use Sergio and his dealership again for any car purchase. From sales to finance our experience was great.

July 1, 2013

Thanks for your positive review. We are pleased that you found Sergio informative and easy to work with. Thanks again for your business and feed back.

Outstanding New Car Sale Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Our experience in purchasing our new Volvo S60 T6 from Sergio at Volvo San Diego was outstanding. We shopped many different car brands, and thus encountered many different sales people. Sergio was the best. Knowledge. Follow-through. Respectfulness. Courtesy. Sergio had it all. E & H.

Great dealer

by from san diego |

We bought a used Volvo car from this dealer. Sergio Curiel is the salesman. The car is great and the service is great too!

Great dealer and car!

by from San Diego, CA |

Buying from San Diego Volvo was a great overall experience from start to finish. Sergio at San Diego Volvo was very knowledgeable and low pressure. He really knew the product and helped me to select the perfect car to fit my needs. My 2015 Volvo V60 R has the perfect combination of practicality, speed, safety, and looks. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience or a car that suits my current needs better.

San Diego Volvo

by from El Centro, CA |

Our toddler was starting to be very rebellious with the rear facing car seat. We could not travel far without him crying relentlessly. So we decided to look for a minivan or an SUV. We settled with a Volvo XC60 as it is not that big and it is fuel efficient. We looked at websites and found that the San Diego dealership had a year end sale and rebates on going. We apprehensively contacted them not sure we can afford the car since we never had a loan before and we wanted it to be affordable monthly. Sergio Curiel then contacted us but we never replied at his first few calls and email as we initially thought we are just going to waste time. But then one day we just decided to apply for financing online. This is where the ball started rolling as we were able to discuss figures. When we were not able to go to San Diego at the cut off date (we live 2 hours away), they were kind enough to extend it to us for the following day which is a Saturday. Sergio was kind enough to be there on his day off and showed us the features of the car as we never had this technology before and we only researched it online and on youtube. When we came back the paperworks were ready and it was fast and easy. We also found that Volvo financing allows us to prepay part of our loan without any penalty and fees. This is very helpful since we plan to use our tax returns to pay part of the debt and save on interest.

Sergio is the man!

by from San Diego |

Sergio helped me and my wife buy out first Volvo last week. The process was painless and actually quite a joy. Sergio was helpful throughout, answering any and all questions we had. He was fine with our back and forth, and not once did we feel like he wanted to push a certain car/model onto us, totally not what I expected from a car salesman. I highly recommend asking for Sergio if you're in the market for a Volvo. We are very happy customers and look forward to being Volvo for life!

December 28, 2013

Welcome to our Volvo family! Thank you for taking the time to give Sergio a great review.

Ask for Sergio!!

by from San Diego, Ca |

Sergio Curial at San Diego Volvo helped us get our first Volvo- a beautiful XC60. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and patient because we couldn't make up our minds! Sergio was with us from start to finish, and always spoke with us genuinely. We highly recommend asking for Sergio!

December 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing San Diego Volvo. We appreciate your business!

Good Used Car Buying Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

We bought a used car from San Diego Volvo last week. It was a good experience from start to finish. Sergio was professional and knowledgable throughout the sales process. The car we bought was in excellent condition inside and out. I would highly recommend Sergio and San Diego Volvo if you are in the market for a used vehicle.

December 18, 2013

Thank you for the positive review.

Sergio at San Diego Volvo

by from San Diego, CA |

Sergio Curiel at San Diego Volvo was a great help in my most recent purchase. I was browsing the lot and instead of just bombarding us, he asked if we needed anything and let us browse without being overly aggressive about getting a sale. Once we had time to look through the available vehicles and narrowed down our choice, Sergio answered all of our questions and helped us make our decision. Overall, this was a great buying experience and I would recommend both Sergio and this dealership.

December 18, 2013

Thank you for the review.

Sergio Curiel is the one to ask for!

by from San Diego, CA |

I started my buying "search", for a new or used car six months before I made my final decision. I test drove many cars, but kept coming back to Volvo. Sergio was patient, very well informed with the various models, and never pressured me to make a decision. He met with me on three separate visits, and showed me new and used Volvos. Already a Volvo owner, I was very confident with the service department, so deciding to stay with Volvo was easy, especially with Sergio's professional, no-pressure approach. I've had my new Volvo for two weeks now, and have absolutely no regrets!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad you decided to stay with Volvo.

Great buying experience

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I purchased my new Volvo from Sergio at San Diego Volvo. I had been looking for the right Volvo for a long time and San Diego Volvo and Sergio made the purchase process very easy. Everything we had agreed on over the phone was as promised once we got there. I would highly recommend them and I am very happy with my new car!

October 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing San Diego Volvo. We believe to succeed in the automobile industry that we must offer our customers a pleasant and honest experience.