Roberts Chevrolet Buick

1600 E Prairie View Rd, Platte City, MO 64079

New 866-983-9957
Used 866-983-9953
Service 866-983-9959

NO ADDITIONAL FEES! TRUE PRICING EVERYDAY.

Pressure free Buying

by from Lawson, mo |

The service was excellent, we went in looked at the cars we wanted to. There was no pressure to buy or look at other cars. The whole process was smooth and quick.

August 27, 2012

Thank you Johnd! We greatly appreciate your business!

Great Service

by from Prairie Village, KS |

I have always had a great experince with Roberts! Either purchasing vehicles or service I have neer been disappointed. I would highly recommend.

Best dealership in the northland

by from Kansas City, Mo |

Our salesman Kerry did an incredible job with customer service, communication, and he brought our new Yukon to our house! Thanks again Kerry

Beware

by from Kansas City, Mo |

Easy and great prior to sale. After sale, the communication quit. The managers took no pride in fixing easy resolutions and pushed blame to other members and myself. There was no follow-up of phone calls. Beware of post sale support and follow-up.

Poor Tactics

by from St. Joseph, MO |

I drove to their lot after hours and did not see the vehicle I was looking for. Upon contacting the dealership via email I was told they still had the vehicle I wanted. During a phone conversation the salesman even asked for the best number to reach me so he could call if the vehicle sold before I could look at it. I even received an email a few hours before my appointment telling me they still had it. I made the 30 minute drive only to be shuffled off to an unsuspecting salesman who tried to show me a vehicle I had told the first guy I did not want.

Donnie Embrey

by from Saint Joseph |

Donnie Embrey, Internet Manager made the car buying process so easy! I always dread car shopping, but he made the process so smooth! I'm loving my new car!

August 26, 2012

Thank you Joys1! I am glad we made the process so smooth and easy for you. Enjoy your new car!

John Pierce

by from 64082 |

John Pierce Certified GM Internet Manager provided outstanding assistance, salesmanship and patience. Will refer him and Dealership to family and friends. Will enjoy the move to Lee's Summit making them closer for service and assistance. Thank You again for a pleasant buying experience.

August 18, 2012

Thank you for your business! I appreciate your thoughtful comments and excellent review!

service was excellent!!!

by from Basehor |

Ryan was very helpfull in helping us find and choose our new truck!!! He even pointed out that we could get our old extended warrenty money back that we had on our Kia we were trading in. Thanks for the excellent service. We will continue to do service with you guys!!! This is our second vehile from you.

July 22, 2012

Thank You so much for giving us the first and second opportunity. We greatly appreciate your business.

Great guys and gals! Old fashioned

by from Kansas City, Mo |

I went there by accident, I work for the city of Kansas City. We have all our work done there so I thought to ask and I met Ryan. He was laid back, nice and honest. He worked fast and got me exactly what I wanted for my trade. I passed three other dealerships on my way from my house. My mother lives two blocks away from Cable on Noland Rd. They beat Cable by $1000 on my trade and $220 bucks on the car. They got the car from Cable too is the funny part. Roberts ROCKS!!!

July 22, 2012

LOL!!!!! Great story. Glad you got here by accident. Hopefully the next time you will get here because we are so easy to deal with, and get you better pricing than other dealers. Thank you for your business.

Great Service at Roberts

by from St. Joseph, MO |

I have used Roberts service for years now. The company I work for has also. We live app. 35 miles north of Roberts and have used another dealership once or twice because it was convenient for us but we won't do that again. We will always drive the extra mile because of the friendly and excellent service we have received from them. We also purchased a vehicle from Roberts GMC and it couldn't have been any smother negotiations.

July 13, 2012

Thank you regular guy, we appreciate you making the drive down here to Roberts Chevrolet Buick.

Great service at Roberts

by from Leavenworth, KS |

Dave Taylor is a great salesman, he helped us with everything we needed and was very knowledgable concerning the vehicles we were looking at. The whole process was very customer friendly and no hassle. The staff has been wonderful and cared about our needs and wants.

July 6, 2012

We appreciate the comments and we thank you again for choosing Roberts Chevrolet Buick as your "go to dealer" in Kansas City, Mo - Jackson County and Platte County.