Huntington Beach Ford

Service 888-437-0049

OCs low price leader!

VERY VERY HAPPY

by from irvine Ca |

They made my car buying experience very easy and enjoyable. I would for sure refer these guys to all my friends. I love my Ford Edge BTW!!! Thanks HB Ford

Exceptional customer service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Alex Stoeber and Aj Slanton were very professional and extremely helpful. They made purchasing a car a pleasant and painless experience, which typically never happens.

Great dealership, great staff, great service!

by from Upland, CA. |

All of the staff were great. No pressure tactics and got me into the exact vehicle I wanted. AJ and Alex Stoeber worked with me from beginning to end. Both of them were honest, friendly and knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I never go anywhere else.

Great customer service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Kevin was very polite & helpful right from the beginning! I brought my car in to get serviced & was thinking I would have to leave there for a couple days. I got a call around 1pm the same day that it was ready to be picked up. I want to thank Kevin and every one at Huntington Beach Ford for their excellent customer service. I will definitely be back

Great service.

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I was limited on time. I was happy that they worked out a good deal with me on a very short timeline.

Great service

by from Huntington Beach California |

My service advisor Kevin was really nice and very professional. Tech do a good job of getting my car in and out efficiently. Service manager did a great job and works really hard to make it a good experience

August 6, 2015

Travis, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience with our team was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave satisfied and we're glad that this was the case for you. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Just bough the Explorer Sport Edition

by from SA CA |

Alex Barajas was very helpful and walked us through the process step by step. The inventory was great and they had the car we wanted w/ all the features and the color rigth on the lot... I recommend chcking out Huntington Beach Ford and talk to Alex.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for this review, Lynne. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Alex could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to come back and visit us any \time. We hope to see you back in again soon! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Serves Department

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Although they are going through construction, all the personnel were helpful and friendly. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them.

July 29, 2015

Joel, on behalf of the entire family here at Huntington Beach Ford, thank you for writing this review. We're working to get the construction completed as soon as possible and do appreciate your understanding! Please come see us for any future service needs. Also, we have a lot of great content and special offers online so stay connected with our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

GREAT SERVICE GOOD PEOPLE

by from HUNTINGTON BCH CA. |

Brought my 2nd veh. while I WAS GETTING MY TRUCKS SERVICE THE SERVICE WAS GREAT THE PEOPLE WERE BRIGHT AN CHEERFUL AN KNOWLEDGEABLE.

July 29, 2015

Thanks for your perfect review, Raymond! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, cheerful, and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Sales experience

by from La Mirada, CA |

After searching several dealerships for a used 2013 Ford Edge SEL, we went to Huntington Beach Ford. We found that their used vehicles were much better quality than other dealerships. Raul Delgado was very professional & very thorough in explaining all options on our used 2013 Ford Edge SEL. Raul also kept HIS word on everything HE promised us and reassured us that all our concerns were being taken care of. He has a great personality. We would do business with Raul again in the future.

July 29, 2015

Tim and Cindy, I am happy to hear that your time spent with Raul was a pleasing experience. Congratulations on your 2013 Ford Edge! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great offers. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Good place, good people.

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Told me what I should have done. Told me the price. Gave me time to think it over. Weren't pushy. I like that.

July 29, 2015

Mickie, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our staff was able to provide you with knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive offers. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611