18255 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Service 888-437-0049

OCs low price leader!

VERY VERY HAPPY

by from irvine Ca |

They made my car buying experience very easy and enjoyable. I would for sure refer these guys to all my friends. I love my Ford Edge BTW!!! Thanks HB Ford

Graet facility, huge selection on cars

by from Huntington Beach |

It is a great team at HB Ford, Steve, Roz and AJ are definitely take care of their customers. It was my 3rd car from HB Ford

Truly wonderful experience

by from Huntington Beach, California |

J.J. was so friendly and totally worked with me to get a car and Alex the finance officer was very helpful, too

Polite service writer

by from Huntington Beach Ca |

That even though there was only one service writer available to 4 customers he was polite to all and continued to remind us he was working as hard as he could to get to us

Great service!

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

That I was able to get brakes on the same visit of a regular oil change and smog.. Service was awesome and even got shuttle ride back home while I waited for services to be done.

All is good that ends well !

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Interfacing with Tracy who updated me on my repair and enabled me to provide a car rental free of charged based on my extended warranty coverage. She was the highlight of this experience with Huntington Beach Ford.

February 12, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback, Gabriele. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of customer service that Tracy was able to provide you with. If there is anything else we can do for you, feel free to stop by. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Quick and easy

by from huntington beach, ca |

The service person who helped me talked me through the entire process. No surprises. I was there for less than an hour for an oil change.

February 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review, Alberto! It is wonderful to hear that we were able to give you such a positive experience. Our staff exemplifies our commitment to customer service and I am glad our team member was able to help you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

A nice surprise

by from Huntington Beach |

The car was ready in much less time than expected at about half the cost I was expecting to pay.

February 12, 2015

Douglas, your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are so glad that your service experience at Huntington Beach Ford went so well. Please remember that we are always here to assist you with any future auto needs, and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Great service

by from Huntington Beach, California |

Greeted with enthusiasm. Professional and gave me options. No pressure to buy unnecessary products. Courteous and delivered my truck, fixed within the estimated time frame. Great service.

February 11, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Colleene! We are glad to hear that our customer service has left you highly satisfied. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your story with everyone, and we look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

The Service Advisor, Jose Aguirre, is always a pleasure to deal with. I always have confidence that he is taking great care of my car.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Gloria! We are glad to hear that our customer service has left you highly satisfied. Let us know if you have any further auto needs. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Survey response

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Jack was kind, supportive, and helped me in a very prompt process of getting my vehicle up and running again. I love Ford Motor Company. My Mom worked at the Highland Park Trim plant back in 1951 to 1963. I'd never buy anything but a Ford.

January 9, 2015

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us, Joseph. Our goal is to make sure that every guest leaves 100 percent satisfied, and we are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team. We look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611