Huntington Beach Ford

Service 888-437-0049

OCs low price leader!

VERY VERY HAPPY

by from irvine Ca |

They made my car buying experience very easy and enjoyable. I would for sure refer these guys to all my friends. I love my Ford Edge BTW!!! Thanks HB Ford

Great service, great people

by from Huntington Beach, Ca |

We ended up driving off the lot in a better car than we expected to thanks to Raul Delgado suggesting that we take the Focus for a test drive as well instead of only the Fiesta. We took both for a test drive and the car Raul suggested, the Focus, was fantastic. We ended up purchasing the Focus.

great service

by from huntington beach ca |

with rewards credit,I paid less than $2 on a 40$ bill. Service advisor was very professional and accurate in his estimate of time required for work performed plus recall.

October 13, 2014

Gordon, we thank you for sharing your experience through this humbling review. Here at Huntington Beach Ford, our goal is to provide accurate and professional services to each and every customer we help. We are glad to hear of your satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Take care and have fun driving! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

they were quick

by from California |

The guys were personable , worked with me, and got the job done in a timely fashion. Dan Luca and Mike did a great job. 5hey r why I keep coming back Brent R

October 13, 2014

Brent, we thank you for sharing your kind opinion towards our dealership and staff. At Huntington Beach Ford, we strive to offer efficient and personalized customer service. Dan and Mike took excellent care of your service needs, and this pleases us immensely. Let us know if you need further assistance. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Friendly and courtesy

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

My service manager was very professional and helpful in explaining what was needed and what was actually completed on my vehicle.

October 13, 2014

Jamie, we are so glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive to make every customer feel informed and comfortable during their time with us. Thank you for leaving such a great review, and we hope to see you again soon. Let us know if we can help you with anything else! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Awesome service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Chuck is always amazing. I went in for oil change filter but he also had the team to do other check and correct it.

October 13, 2014

We are honored to hear that your service visit with Chuck was excellent, Linh! Customer input plays an important part in making our service the best it can be. Your feedback confirms that our goal of providing quality customer service was achieved during your visit. If you need further assistance, be sure to let us know. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

Everything, Todd and Dan in sales were amazing! Very helpful and knowledgeable. They weren't pushy and made the car buying experience great.

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much, Kenneth, for the fantastic feedback and high star-rating! A quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities at Huntington Beach Ford. We do everything we can to support our customers and we are glad to hear that Todd and Dan took excellent care of you. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page for exclusive offers and updates from the dealership. Have fun driving! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Huntington Beach Ford Service

by from Westminster, CA |

Very prompt response from my service rep (Kevin Osborn), plus very clean customer lounge - love the comp Peets coffee:)

October 6, 2014

Thank you, Ronald, for using our service department and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our facility and the service you have received. Thank you for your business. To stay up to date on our current news and offers, remember to check out our Facebook page. Happy driving! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Excellent Service

by from Huntington Beach, CA. |

Everthing was very good. Shuttle ride home, outstanding. The Works coupon. Reward earnings from past services paying costs. Communication from service advisor. Everything was good. No problem.

October 3, 2014

Brian, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service, and it is an accomplishment to hear that you found everything at our dealership to be excellent. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook page to stay in the loop with our special offers. Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

totally satisfied

by from orange, ca |

I really liked how quick the process was, there was no back and forth regarding price once it was set that was it.. Robert and Steve made me comfortable and trust that they were not only looking to just sell a car but to make me happy with my purchase. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and I love my 2014 Ford Edge.

October 3, 2014

Thank you so much, Elizabeth, for the great review. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to give you such a positive experience, and that Robert and Steve made the entire purchasing process so easy and pleasurable. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Enjoy your new Ford Edge! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611

Fantastic Service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Chuck Pataki always takes care of everything in a quick, professional manner. He has done this for many years now. There are other Ford dealers closer to where we live, but dealing with Chuck makes the extra miles worth it!

September 23, 2014

Michael, it is always our pleasure to provide top quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experiences working with Chuck have been so great. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Huntington Beach Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care! Sincerely, Omar Z., General Manager - surfcityford@aol.com - 714-842-6611