Malloy Toyota

400 Weems Ln, Winchester, VA 22601

Employees are very nice & will work with you

by from Winchester VA |

The employees at this dealership are very nice and worked with me to promote customer satisfaction. Because they did this, I will continue to take my Toyota to this dealership for repairs & maintenance in the future.

Terrible customer service is this the only option

by from Winchester, VA |

Terrible experience. No availability consistently to get service on my vehicle, always excuses not enough technicians, carry over appointments. No empathy, rude, loud mouthed service advisors

Almost bought a car from these folks !

by from winchesterva |

Very inviting and quite nice at first. However, they DO NOT appreciate an educated buyer, and believe their vehicles are worth much more than book value. Their salesman indicated the finance group would consider working on lowered pricing, but when questioned, they deferred to the salesman who ABSOLUTELY refused to loose any of his commission with a price reduction. He took a rather stern approach with my daughter... who proceed to tell him to take his "well over book value" car and........! Expressed her disdain for their business practices and politely wished him luck selling it. Im sure he did.... but we were not inclined to be taken advantage of based on their assumption we were desperate for subprime lending and their overpriced, dented, used vehicle. Their mistake....! I'd steer clear of this place at all cost as they believe allowing you to purchase a vehicle from them.... comes with a 499.00 service fee ! BAAAAHAHAHA !! Buyer beware !!

BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

by from Brickyj |

They attract the customers we low prices advertised then jack up the price when you come in Bad Experience....

Outstanding experience from start to finish

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

From the moment we walked into the dealership to the time we drove out in a new 2015 Prius, we experienced only polite, helpful, courteous, friendly people who worked hard to give us the best deal and ensure our satisfaction. Mike (sales manager), Justin (sales person) and Teresea (finance manager) teamed up to make this car-buying experience the best ever. We would unequivocally recommend Mallow Toyota to anyone that inquired.

Awesome Experience from Start to Finish

by from Gainesville, VA |

We recently bought a minivan from Malloy Toyota and it was the best car buying experience we've ever had. Our growing family has bought four cars in the last 7 years....and everyone knows that the process can be painful. We've bought cars at Ted Britt Ford, Koons Honda, Koons Chevrolet....Malloy Toyota blew them all out the water in terms of professional, courtesy, and ease of the overall process. We were helped by Scott H. who honestly made the experience for us. He was friendly, helpful and honest through the whole process and best of all, got us the deal we wanted. Malloy's Business Manager Teresa was wonderful to work with too. If you are thinking of buying a new car, go to Malloy and ask for Scott....can't think of a single negative thing to say about Malloy. Zero pressure...and willing to work with you to get you what you want.

Poor Customer Service. Jerry Vogel Mgr. is Rude

by from Winchester, Va |

Please don't let this dealership ruin your day as they did mine. I'm sorry I ever stepped foot in this dealership. I found the manager Jerry Vogle to be rude and disrespectful to me and my boyfriend due to an error on their part.

Beware...... Please read this review.

by from Hagerstown,Md |

How can I give this dealership negative stars? Just completely wasted our afternoon with them. We called about a vehicle that was listed online for a good price, spoke with a salesman who confirmed that the car was still available and drove a distance down from MD to VA to look at it. They talked to us in detail about the vehicle and we test drove it. We talked about it some more and decided to purchase it. When we were ready to sit down and sign for it the salesman we were dealing with told us that the price listed on the internet was wrong. It was REALLY wrong apparently. The manager, Mr. Vogel, was very abrupt with us when we discovered this mistake and barely offered an apology for the inconvenience and complete waste of time and fuel to see the car they had advertised. He blamed the mistake on the company that lists the vehicles online and took no responsibility for it. Severely disappointed in not only this big mistake but their customer service as well. Won't be dealing with this dealership again.

very pleased..

by from culpeper,va |

I was shopping for an upgrade looking at a few modles of crossovers. I ended up at Mallory from advertising for speacials and interest in the Rav4. I dealt with Tia Oren, it was a great experience she was kind, considerate (no pushy vibe at all!) and patient (I was shopping/buying with a one year old in tow). After test drive the paperwork started, I understand this is always a lengthy process and many of the delays are out of the car dealers control. I gave three stars on the buying process just because of the time The actual buying part took. While waiting and waiting all of the staff was friendly and helpful, everyone was very great to deal with. On top of that i really came away feeling like the were working for me to get the vehicle, and more importantly with me in getting what i wanted and affordable!

very rude and pushy

by from winchester va |

Very poor attitude and he said he was the owner never deal there again