Malloy Toyota

400 Weems Ln, Winchester, VA 22601

Pleasantly surprised

by from Wardensville, WV |

Pleasantly surprised. I made an appointment for recall work but then read some bad reviews and almost took my Tacoma elsewhere. They took my truck a few minutes late but finished on time. There was no attempt to convince me to have them do additional work. Staff was courteous.

New Car Purchase Review

by from Winchester, VA |

Just purchased a 2016 4Runner. Was exceptionally pleased with Trevor Hott, my salesman. After my initial visit I indicated there were other options I wanted to explore, without driving me crazy as most salespeople would he said he understood, but would appreciate a chance to earn my business. He stayed in touch over the next few weeks, but wasn't high pressure. I ended up returning to explore options and pricing with him, and we quickly arrived at a solution that worked well for both parties. Quality guy and I would highly recommend him if you live anywhere close to Winchester Virginia. WAY different than my experiences buying cars from dealers in the Northern Virginia area, where within five minutes you know a) you don't trust the person and b) the negotiations are going to be a nightmare. Worth the drive to deal with him if you are interested in a Toyota.

Poor Service

by from Winchester, VA |

I own three cars which I purchased at a fair price from the prior owner of this dealership. Since the new owner has taken the time to make thing worse than I can deal with I look forward to the day when I replace all three any don't need to deal with the dealership. The pain of getting service from rude and dis-honest people. They will do anything they can to find a way to not talk to you about your request and then tell you your wrong when you can show them the problem. The only reason I get any service here is because the next closest dealer is 30 miles away. Time to find a service center that I can trust till I no longer need these cars.

Employees are very nice & will work with you

by from Winchester VA |

The employees at this dealership are very nice and worked with me to promote customer satisfaction. Because they did this, I will continue to take my Toyota to this dealership for repairs & maintenance in the future.

Terrible customer service is this the only option

by from Winchester, VA |

Terrible experience. No availability consistently to get service on my vehicle, always excuses not enough technicians, carry over appointments. No empathy, rude, loud mouthed service advisors

Almost bought a car from these folks !

by from winchesterva |

Very inviting and quite nice at first. However, they DO NOT appreciate an educated buyer, and believe their vehicles are worth much more than book value. Their salesman indicated the finance group would consider working on lowered pricing, but when questioned, they deferred to the salesman who ABSOLUTELY refused to loose any of his commission with a price reduction. He took a rather stern approach with my daughter... who proceed to tell him to take his "well over book value" car and........! Expressed her disdain for their business practices and politely wished him luck selling it. Im sure he did.... but we were not inclined to be taken advantage of based on their assumption we were desperate for subprime lending and their overpriced, dented, used vehicle. Their mistake....! I'd steer clear of this place at all cost as they believe allowing you to purchase a vehicle from them.... comes with a 499.00 service fee ! BAAAAHAHAHA !! Buyer beware !!

BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

by from Brickyj |

They attract the customers we low prices advertised then jack up the price when you come in Bad Experience....

Outstanding experience from start to finish

by from Harpers Ferry, WV |

From the moment we walked into the dealership to the time we drove out in a new 2015 Prius, we experienced only polite, helpful, courteous, friendly people who worked hard to give us the best deal and ensure our satisfaction. Mike (sales manager), Justin (sales person) and Teresea (finance manager) teamed up to make this car-buying experience the best ever. We would unequivocally recommend Mallow Toyota to anyone that inquired.

Awesome Experience from Start to Finish

by from Gainesville, VA |

We recently bought a minivan from Malloy Toyota and it was the best car buying experience we've ever had. Our growing family has bought four cars in the last 7 years....and everyone knows that the process can be painful. We've bought cars at Ted Britt Ford, Koons Honda, Koons Chevrolet....Malloy Toyota blew them all out the water in terms of professional, courtesy, and ease of the overall process. We were helped by Scott H. who honestly made the experience for us. He was friendly, helpful and honest through the whole process and best of all, got us the deal we wanted. Malloy's Business Manager Teresa was wonderful to work with too. If you are thinking of buying a new car, go to Malloy and ask for Scott....can't think of a single negative thing to say about Malloy. Zero pressure...and willing to work with you to get you what you want.

Poor Customer Service. Jerry Vogel Mgr. is Rude

by from Winchester, Va |

Please don't let this dealership ruin your day as they did mine. I'm sorry I ever stepped foot in this dealership. I found the manager Jerry Vogle to be rude and disrespectful to me and my boyfriend due to an error on their part.