Schaumburg Mitsubishi

Used 877-801-8977
Service 888-247-6095

Excellent buyer experience

by from Brookfield Il. |

We.went there first ,to look at a specific car ,and then go to another dealer to.compare.Never made it.Bought the car at Mitsubishi.There was no pressure to buy,and since our trade in was purchased there,we got a fair offer.Highly recommend.

GREAT JOB Schaumburg Mitsubishi

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I purchase my third Mitsubishi from this dealership last month.Had a 7 year old Mitsubishi Endeavor and it was time for a new one.I ended up getting a new 7 passenger Outlander and I love it; great ride, good gas mileage and I feel very safe driving it.I was a little concerned because I have average credit but they got me 0% financing .Reed is the guy you need to see, very knowledgeable, low pressure and he got me a way better deal than a competing dealership in the area.The whole experience was great, the time I spent at the dealer though was a little too long but they were very busy so I understood. Thanks for everything guys and I'll see you in a few years for my next car.

Higher than normal financing, boarder line scam.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

Went to a competing dealer and was approved for a 2014 Outlander at 9% with Zero down payment. Thinking the monthly payments were higher than what I wanted to pay I sought out a 2012 Outlander $3,000 less offered at this dealership. After being pre-approved I was asked to put 3 times the down payment amount I offered and was offered a 19% rate. (Double the amount the competitor offered 1 week earlier) I recently read a consumer response that mentioned a similar situation but this consumer didn't realize the higher than normal financing till after purchase. (Something I shouldn't have taken lightly) Buyers beware. Oh and my credit score is 690+ how did I get a 19% rate (current market rate is 4%). The response provided for the extra down payment was the amount the finance company would cover was lower than the sale price. I believe this is what the finance company thought the vehicle is worth. Regardless to all the earlier reviews they are far from accommodating.

Ask for Jason he's the Man!!!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

I purchased my 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport from Jason. I came in for a test drive on a Saturday and recieved a lot of information fromt them to compare to other SUV's. I called Jason back the following Friday with other deals I found throughtout the web and he gave me a deal that beat everyone. He was very transparent and honest during the whole process with a good sense of humor. Chris, who helped get the financing, was great as well. If Jason and Chris help you out you're in good honest hands.

Still Cruising

by from West Chicago |

I bought my 2004 Eclipse Spyder in the fall of 2003 from Reed Peterson. Reed was extremely knowlegable and helpful in getting the car with the exact specs that I wanted. The first time I brought the car in for an oil change, Reed asked me how I liked the car. I jokingly told him to ask me after the car had 100,000 miles on it. The car now has 126,000 miles on it and still runs great and I love it! I committed to having all servicing(outside of buying tires) done at the dealership. As I live about 15 miles from the dealership, I would not have continued to go back over 10 years if I was not thoroughly satisfied with every aspect of the service department. I'm thoroughly happy with any service I have had done. Appointments are easy to make, staff is extremely courteous, and, most importantly, the work is done with quality. Within the next few years, I know I will be replacing the Spyder with an Outlander. No question that I will return to Schaumburg Mitsubishi and, hopefully, Reed Peterson. Five stars all the way around

Amazing First Car Purchase Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

Jason made our buying experience Amazing! As a young couple looking for a new car, it is very difficult to have dealers and salesman to take us seriously. We look younger than what we are, so customer service at multiple dealerships was poor or none at all. We had a very particular buying situation and were just browsing around to see if dealers would be open to talk about it and help us on purchasing our vehicle. Jason was one of the best salesmen we have talked to ever. Even our parents were surprised on how understanding and focused on our needs he was. It started off with an email from Cars.com website for a certain model of the Outlander Sport, which he kindly responded via email. With our buying situation, we were not the final people with the decision, so he was very understanding and not pressuring at all by calling 2-3 times a day, everyday, like other dealerships. When we got closer to the purchase, Heather and I came in for a test drive, which was a no-pressure test drive, which I would never thought would ever happen. But Jason wanted to work at our pace to make sure we had the best buying experience. Jason was very informative and answered all the questions we had regarding the brand and model. After the test drive, we decided that we would purchase the new car, we came in 2 days later and it was a painless and simple process all provided by Jason to purchase the car. We have owned it for over a month now and could not be happier with our purchase! If you are looking for a car and want to work at your own pace, contact Jason!

Soon baby soon!

by from Chicago |

I can wait to get down there and pick my ride up. Got a deal. The dealer is a pretty darn nice and seems like we will be doing another deal after this one.

Buy from these guys! 5 stars

by from Byron IL |

Pete Babani was our salesman and a pleasure to deal with. No Pressure throughout the whole sales process. We got a fair trade in and all the rebates and incentives that are offered. I have zero tolerance for BS and this dealership is highly recommended in my book.

BEST PLACE EVER!

by from hoffman estates |

I recently bought three cars from this dealership. My sales men (Reed Peterson) went above and beyond to make my buying experience special. Very low pressure and his knowledge of the product was second to none! I will never buy from another sales person, thats how good it was.

Great price, no pressure

by from Chicago, IL |

Jason Lamorte and the manager Mike provided a very friendly, no pressure shopping experience and gave me a great price on my new Outlander Sport. I highly recommend buying a car from these guys.