Patrick BMW

Used 866-455-0793
Service 888-475-7655

Awful customer service

by from Barrington, il |

I had a awful experience with Patrick BMW service, what was supposed to be the BMW "experience" ended as a huge disappointment. The front loaner coordinator as the assistant were unacceptable with their answers over the phone, one was unbearable to understand due to her accent and attitude. You would think since you own a luxurious car the treatment would be up to some standards. I was rushed off he phone, the answers to my questions were unacceptable, unprofessional and seem she had no knowledge of what I was asking. I wouldn't schedule any further appointments due to the lack of intelligence and professionalism in these people. They bring down the morale of he dealership, hiring more efficient people.

Looking for 'my' car

by from SW Wisconsin |

Patrick was one of five dealerships nation-wide contacted through on-line ads for BMWs. While they had sold the vehicle in which I was interested, the agents made great effort to locate a like vehicle for me. Their efforts, friendliness, and timely information was most appreciated. I did find my vehicle in another part of the country, but Patrick would assuredly be contacted should I again be in the market for a vehicle. Great people and effort.

Outstanding experience on purchasing a new 535i

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

I currently have 2006 325xi and have taken my car to Patrick for maintenance. Has been an outstanding experience. Yesterday I ordered a 2014 535d drive. My sales rep was Johannes Steencamp. He is an outstanding sales person and will steer you in the right direction for your purchase. The experience was low key, no hard sell. If you are in the market for a new BMW, go the Patrick and ask for Johannes. You will not be disappointed.

the worst Car dealer EVER

by from palatine, il |

this guys are complete liars and crooks ..do not buy anything here or definitely dont get your car fixed here. Brad Smith the head of service is a liar. i brought my car in the car door wouldnt open. they ripped the car apart ruined the panel and then taped the door shut and said this is the best we can do. then when i filed a official complaint. Brad Smith blatantly lied. I spoke to several people there and they were all delusional tools. they told having my car door taped shut and the inside panel destroyed was good work...the worst car dealership ever.

Listed as a 2008 Carrera 4S... but was really a..

by from Chicago, IL |

Took a Saturday off to see Vicki Szlendak about a 2008 Carrera 4S listed and pictured on cars.com. When I got there, Angelo Tramuta showed me a 2008 Carrera S. They might know their BMW, but they really don't know 1) other premium cars and 2) computers. I won't say they are being decptive, but it is funny how "convenient" the pictures show 4S and the other pictures matched exaclty what I saw at the dealership.

Regarding my last visit

by from Rolling Meadows, Illinois |

Hi, I have been a customer of patrick BMW for years. I own two BMW and they have always done a great job. One suggestion I have is that perhaps they should leave a few cars for their loyal customers as a loaner, as I can schedule always when the car will break down. I had to rent a car because they did not have a loaner. Thanks

Great facility !! Friendly Staff.

by from Chicago IL |

great service. great selection of cars. and great pricing

Good service

by from Dundee |

We are always satisfied with the work the service department performs. The folks at the service desk are always polite.

Always a great experience.

by from Palatine, IL |

Every interaction with Patrick is excellent. From sales, to finance to service. People are responsive, helpful and care about getting the job done right. I would and have recommended many people to Patrick BMW.

Great people to do business with

by from Schaumburg |

Everyone there was very nice and helpful. They let me take my time with my purchase without the typical sales pressure.