Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath

New 888-357-4101
Used 888-357-4120
Service 888-279-9390

Come On Over to Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Bath, for a New or Used Car

Everyone was helpful and friendly

by from Allentown, PA |

My experience with this dealership has been one of extreme satisfaction. From the time I walked through the door of the establishment I felt very comfortable and assured about purchasing a new car. This was a dream come true for me, as I had just been through in a horrific ordeal of having a car accident and my car totaled. I was fortunate enough to come in contact with this dealership through an acquintance. I then met the individuals who helped me with selling and financing my car. These individuals have helped to make my dream come true of owning a new Chrysler Convertible. I have already been telling all my friends about the kind and courteous service I received from the dealership and will continue to refer others.

Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath responded to this review

April 2, 2012

Rona53, We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write our store a review and for also giving us 5 stars. All of us here at Brown Daub Dodge work very hard to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. We thank you for telling your friends about your experience and hope we earned your business as a lifetime customer.

Sales Dept

by from Saylorsburg PA |

The sales dept is great. Service dept is horrific. Buy a car here and have it serviced elsewhere.

Excellent Service

by from Easton, PA |

I received excellent service from the beginning of the process to the end of the process. I will definitely return when I need to purchase another vehicle.

received email and follow up call promptly

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Stacey responded to my online request promptly and followed up with 2 calls to arrange an appointment. Josh offered the type of vehicle we wanted that was not yet listed. They put it through their service and replaced a part that did not meet their standards and detailed it for us. They provided a loaner and an extra key at no extra charge. Kyle in the finance department was prompt in finding us our financing. We love our new Dodge Hemi.

Buying is great, follow up is terrible!

by from Kunkletown, Pa |

Get everything in writing, and check every nook and cranny in vehicle before you leave! Bought a vehicle 6 mos ago, and at first they were great, sales staff was great, once I left, it all changed! I've been back 5 times and now am fixing through another dealership because they refused to deal with problems their service staff caused!

Get everything in writing

by from pocono mountains |

I purchased a Jeep at Brown Daub in Bath two weeks ago. Make sure you get everything in writing because follow through is poor. I had to call multiple times for an accessory that was promised to me and the sales person never called me back. The head manager never returned my call, however once I spoke to the service manager, it was finally handled for me. At first I felt that I did get a decent deal on a Jeep that I wanted but the fact that the entire transaction wasn't handled properly left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, after all of that, the finance manager called me in and asked for a favor because of an error on my paperwork. Suddenly they needed something from me. Funny how that works. The only reason why I didn't put a "1" star is because the service manager did help me and I feel that I owe it to him to at least mark my review "fair".

Professional friendly experienced honest

by from Lido Beach New York |

Anita was helpful, truthful, friendly Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Professional Visited 4 dealerships in a day in search of a jeep. Daub Brown had the car we wanted but also was a great experience from start to finish.

very helpful customer service rep. Justin Searle

by from Havertown, PA |

i contacted the dealer for some questions about a car. sales rep thru online, Justin Searle, was very helpful with all my questions. i am looking forward see and talk with this guy and purchase a new vehicle.

Brown Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bath responded to this review

January 28, 2013

Thank you for the positive review. We do try to answer all questions as thoroughly as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Great truck buying experience

by from Olyphant, PA |

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our experience at Brown Duab ,Chrysler, Jeep ,Ram located in Bath PA. Not only did we get the truck we wanted at a great price, our sales representative (Jose Ortiz) was top notch. He was very straight forward and honest from the begining of the process. Also the delership worked very hard to get us the truck we wanted.

Dodge Larmie

by from Scranton Pa |

My first time on cars.com so far a great experience thanks to Justin Searle. Very helpful

Good experience, but had some problems.

by from McAdoo, PA |

An honest review: I came to Brown Daub Dodge to trade in my Charger for a 300C. Overall, it was a pretty pleasant experience. I understand that some of the problems mentioned below are probably only due to the fact that the car I bought was being driven by the owner of this company and not a standard practice for this organization. Nevertheless, they occurred when they could have been avoided. Pros: The finance team got me great financing and the car was priced fair for the (advertised) mileage. Customer service is polite and responsive. Good service team, they were pleasant to work with. Cons: The car was being driven by the owner so it was a little uncomfortable to really check it out with all of his personal items in the car. It was as if I was inside someone car and not one that was on a lot. This resulted in no test drive and minimal time to really check it out. Because this was a low mileage car not unlike my trade, it was not a big deal. However, this car was being smoked in. I was told the car would not smell like smoke when I took it home. Almost a month later, it is finally gone. The mileage was substantially higher than advertised, something I was unaware of until the last document was signed. It was never stated on my bill of sale or any other finance documents. It was only on the mileage declaration form that was filled out after the car was done being cleaned out. This 40% increase in mileage should have knocked off 500 to 800 dollars off of the price according to NADA, KBB and Edmunds estimates. The next day the oil indicator light came on, telling me that this car was due for an oil change. My salesman was misinformed on the service department hours and set me up with an appointment after they had closed for the day. Fortunately (or maybe not) the car had some other issues that needed to be resolved. The driver side heat didn work, a light out and a rattling sunroof were some of the problems that required me to contact the service department. It was only then that I learned I nearly avoided traveling one hour each way for nothing. I took the car in and was given a loaner while they fixed these issues. While most of these issues should have been addressed prior to this car leaving the lot, there were some issues that came from the manufacturer. They were taken care of and seem to be holding up. After everything is said and done I paid too much for the mileage on the car and traveled a total or 178 miles (over 4 hours) to have the mechanical problems fixed and the oil changed.