Shamaley Buick - GMC

955 Crockett Street, El Paso, TX 79922

New 877-227-5593
Used 877-821-3446
Service 888-663-6061

Always right on the price and right on the corner!

Shamaley is the greatest!

by from El Paso, Texas |

Everyone was very helpful and took great care in ensuring that I receive the vehicle that I wanted and what was right for me. All the staff I encountered were very pleasant extended their help when and if needed.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Karen. I am pleased to hear that everyone you encountered treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. David Logston, General Manager

This place is awesome!

by from El Paso, TX |

I was very well taken care of from the moment I walked into the dealership. I appreciate all the efforts that were made to get me the vehicle I wanted and to try to keep it within my price range. Thanks!

Great service

by from El Paso, Texas |

Really nice service, knowledgeable sales representative, helped me to find what I was looking for. Thanks!

Good Customer Service

by from El Paso, Texas |

I am very pleased with Shamaley GMC for their level of knowledge of their product, professionalism and courtesy/friendliness. During a scheduled maintenance visit, my family and I were dropped off by a Shamaley shuttle to eat down the street. After calling for the shuttle to pick us up and it took approx 1-1.5 hrs to be picked up. The management and staff were very apologetic. My suggestion to Shamaley is to have a secondary/back up shuttle at peek times or that one shuttle possibly cover closer routes to the dealership opposed to one shuttle driver covering all of El Paso. My prior experiences at Shamaley is what has me going back, I feel this area is where attention is needed to take this dealership to another level.

Buick Enclave 2013 from Shamaley in El Paso, Texas

by from El Paso, Texas |

The Shamaley Dealership in El Paso , Texas, was amazing. The salespeople were courteous, patient, and not pushy. They went out of their was to help us and explain all of our questions. My husband is knowledgeable about vehicles and wants to really know how everything works. The salesman explained carefully and then set up a special personalized session with the Shamaley Service department. Everyone involved with out experience was knowledgeable and professional. We loved our experience buying a car.

Helpful Service Department

by from El Paso, TX |

The reason for my visit was to have my new license plates installed and to replace the warped windshield caul. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. I especially love Victor!

Happy buyer

by from El Paso. Tx |

Great overall experience Best dealer I have been to here in El Paso great attention to buyer. They let you choose what you want and don't try to sell you what they need to sell.

Shamaley Buick-GMC 955 Crockett St; El Paso, TX

by from El Paso, TX |

Although Shamaley Buick didn't have an Enclave with the feature I required in stock, they located one in another state and brought it in. They were helpful, patient and courteous throughout the process. My salesman, Jorje Trevino, was knowledgeable and a joy to work with as was Armando Moraga, who handled the paperwork seamlessly. The atmosphere of the Shamaley dealership is friendly and the business is bustling with activity. It is clean and well organized and I will recommend it without hesitation.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything that we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Enclave!!

Great service

by from Van Horn,Tx. |

We stopped by Dealership and were greeted by Jesus ! One of the best salesman we have had. We test drove a 2014 Gmc and fell in love with the truck so went in the facility and did our application and were approved , we were very happy! He has the most patience ever and very nice. We would highly recommended everyone to ask for Jesus. He will definitely wont send you home empty handed!! Thanks to Mr Cesar he's the finance manager for explaining everything and for answering our questions !! Highly recommend Shamaley Buick - Gmc to everyone :)

July 19, 2013

Quick service and good explanation of problem

by from El Paso, TX |

Brought vehicle in for running hot. Was told radiator has to be replaced. Service was quick and everything explained well.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything that we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.