Shamaley Buick - GMC

955 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

New 877-227-5593
Used 877-821-3446
Service 888-663-6061

Always right on the price and right on the corner!

Happy buyer

by from El Paso. Tx |

Great overall experience Best dealer I have been to here in El Paso great attention to buyer. They let you choose what you want and don't try to sell you what they need to sell.

May 26, 2015

That's great to hear, thank you M.R.!

Shamaley Buick-GMC 955 Crockett St; El Paso, TX

by from El Paso, TX |

Although Shamaley Buick didn't have an Enclave with the feature I required in stock, they located one in another state and brought it in. They were helpful, patient and courteous throughout the process. My salesman, Jorje Trevino, was knowledgeable and a joy to work with as was Armando Moraga, who handled the paperwork seamlessly. The atmosphere of the Shamaley dealership is friendly and the business is bustling with activity. It is clean and well organized and I will recommend it without hesitation.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything that we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Enclave!!

Great service

by from Van Horn,Tx. |

We stopped by Dealership and were greeted by Jesus ! One of the best salesman we have had. We test drove a 2014 Gmc and fell in love with the truck so went in the facility and did our application and were approved , we were very happy! He has the most patience ever and very nice. We would highly recommended everyone to ask for Jesus. He will definitely wont send you home empty handed!! Thanks to Mr Cesar he's the finance manager for explaining everything and for answering our questions !! Highly recommend Shamaley Buick - Gmc to everyone :)

July 19, 2013

Quick service and good explanation of problem

by from El Paso, TX |

Brought vehicle in for running hot. Was told radiator has to be replaced. Service was quick and everything explained well.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything that we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Great experience at Shamaley Buick/GMC

by from El Paso, Texas |

I was in, and greeted by a salesman named Jesus. He was terrific, and held nothing back, allowed me to test drive three vehicles. I was sold... The managers were also fantastic, no bull, to the point, and courteous. I left there with a smile on my face, and very happy with the truck I selected. Finance manager was very nice, and helpful with questions I had, he answered all of them, and I also left his office with a smile. In all, the experience was just all around pleasant.

Very easy from 1st phone call to last paper signed

by from Las Cruces, NM |

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. So So easy to work with!

Great truck...grade A service

by from El Paso, Tx |

Outstanding service...outstanding vehicles. My experience with Frank was outstanding. He took as much time to assist me and my son and we got exactly what we were looking for.