Parks Chevrolet of Kernersville

615 NC-66, Kernersville, NC 27284

New 888-849-5006
Used 888-253-5424
Service 888-764-1368

Come see why The Little Cheeper Dealer is Worth The Drive!

Great Experience!

by from Randleman, NC |

My daughter recently bought a 2014 Chevy Sonic from Parks Chevrolet. Brian Scarchilli was our salesman and was very professional and most helpful. Her experience as a first time buyer was a very good one.

Parks Chevrolet of Kernersville responded to this review

September 11, 2014

We are pleased that your daughter enjoyed her first car buying experience. Brian will be happy to know that your family is satisfied with the purchase. If any issues arise and you are in need of assistance please feel free to contact us at 336-992-2000. Thank you for your business! Tamara Lawson Customer Experience Manager Parks Chevrolet

terrible service

by from Winston salem , nc |

Obviously they didn't want sale a vehicle this evening. And an honest person would give you a fair trade-in price but Parks goes by their own special price sheet. I've been to my fair share dealers and they were the worst. Waist of time. Modern Chevrolet is 100 times better than Parks!

customer

by from winston salem nc |

I have had one sales person for the 5 cars I bought and he has ben great and I have ben treated very well

Don't believe the hype

by from North Carolina |

I drove over an hour to this dealership because of an advertised price on a particular car. I test drove that exact car and was ready to buy it for the price advertised. They then proceeded to add on one thing after another until the price was over 2000 dollars more than advertised!!!! Don't believe the hype! They are just like every other car dealership: misleading and deceitful!

Internet Inquiry - Rude Salesman

by from Durham, NC |

Called the dealership to get additional information - spoke with rude salesman - John - never again - you lost our 2015 suburban sale.

God's Good & Perfect Gift!

by from Kernersville, NC |

We recently purchased a 2012 Kia Optima from parks & received the best deal around compared to a 200 mile radius! We are very pleased with the value, price, & condition of the vehicle! Thanks Parks!

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Impala from Parks Chevrolet and it was a nice and relaxed experience. Our salesman, Greg Smith, was very accommodating and helpful. No stress or pressure at this dealership. It was a good experience. I'm sure I will be returning to Parks Chevrolet in the future.

I thought it would be simple. I was wrong.

by from Jamestown, NC |

I'm glad I waited a day to write this, else my frustration would have shown more than I wanted it to. We bought a used car from them yesterday (cash deal). Our salesman is a nice guy and is trying, but is still learning the ropes. For the rest, I'll go with "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". What I have to say doesn't matter to them and wouldn't make a difference so what's the use.

Great Dealership

by from Lexington, NC |

Todd Rushing was my salesman. He is a no pressure kind of guy. He was great to work with. Jim, was very helpful as well. Thanks guys loving my new Camaro SS.

Great service !!!

by from Greensboro NC |

Great service I went in told them what kind of car I wanted and the budget I had to work with they got me the car I wanted in my budget no haggling everyone from sales to finance were great friendly and helpful I would recommend this dealership for your car purchases. Thank You I love my new Malibu

Parks Chevrolet Kernersville NC

by from Lewisville, NC |

I had a good experience buying a used 2010 Ford Fusion at Parks Chevrolet in Kernersville, NC. Derek Smith helped me to find cars within my budget. I found Derek to be patient and friendly, did not feel pushed or pressured to purchase anything. I had questions about the car and Derek got one of the mechanics to look at the car with me and go for a drive. The mechanic, Dave, came across friendly and honest. Only suggestion I would have for this dealership is to try to better clean and detail the used cars. I had to clean the interior plastic and took off a lot of dirt. The car I bought has a small wing on the back and under the wing there is a lot of dirt. Clearly the outside of the car has been, and was by the dealership, simply driven through a car wash. A little more detail when detailing would be value added to customers. All in all I felt I received a fair deal and happy with my purchase.