Vorderman Volkswagen

Service 866-881-6697

The Uncommon Experience

Best Experience

by from Lima, OH |

This dealership is number 1 in our book. They make you feel like you are their only customer and give you their full attention. They are willing to spend time with you in answering your questions, doing paperwork and making you feel comfortable during the whole purchasing process. Naomi Arroyo was very personable and made the paperwork signing and discussion of the financing painless. She made the whole buying experience fun and enjoyable. Jay Melcher, the sales person, was willing to spend any amount of time with us and explain the automobile to us. He never pushed us into purchasing and didn't give you the "it's only good for today" routine like a lot of dealerships do. Our whole experience with Vorderman Volkswagen was the Best! They made you feel like you have known them for a long time and that you are family. We will go back for any future car needs we may have.

August 25, 2014

Wow! Thank you SO much for the time to leave us this AWESOME review! I'm very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us here at the dealership. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here at the store. Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

All around 5 Star!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From the moment I walked into the dealership it was quality and class all the way. The sales people were knowledgeable and professional while not being the least bit pushy. The finance team was spot on and the couple little items since I took my car home habe been handled quickly and precisely. Great experience and I will come back again next time around.

Good deal!

by from Bryan OH |

My wife was looking for a used jeep liberty and they had just she wanted. Our salesman was perfect. He answered all of our questions and went beyond his job. I really didn't need to go along,except to drive her old vehicle home.i believe any woman could go there and be treated well.

Friendly sales

by from Bryan OH |

Great sales staff, no pressure,they know their stuff. Woman friendly !

Loved my experience, and my new VW!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Had a great experience with Jay! He wasn't pushy and made the car buying experience a relaxed and enjoyable one. I would refer him to my family and friends.

Great Service, Great Facility!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I've always hated the thought of going to a big dealership for fear of pushy salespeople and super high prices. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received at Vorderman VW. First of all, the facility was most excellent. This was my first time taking in a vehicle to be serviced and I was very impressed with the cleanliness and overall feel of the whole building. It was a comfortable place to be in. I felt safe. Secondly, the customer service was not pushy at all! My call to set up an appointment was easy, and the man at the service desk who assisted me when I arrived was kind and knowledgeable. Something I was not entirely happy with was the wait time. I waited in the lounge area because I didn't have someone who could give me a ride. They told me it should take about 1 hour to 1.5 hours, but it ended up taking them 2.5 hours to do what needed done. Now, I understand that servicing vehicles can take a while depending on the repairs needed which is fine, but I would have appreciated it if someone would have come out into the lounge area and given me an update on the situation and an estimate of how much time they still needed, especially since they knew I was waiting there. It took much longer than expected which was a bit frustrating, but the service they did went above and beyond my expectations, so I'm not too torn up about it. (They also hand-washed my car, checked fluid levels and topped them off, and checked the breaks, lights, tire tread, etc. which I was not expecting them to do. Super happy with that!) As far as expenses go, it was more than I would have liked. Thankfully it was still in my price range, barely. I'll be going to smaller garages for future vehicle services only because of finances. But now I know that if something ever does happen to my car to where I have to get a part that only comes from a VW dealership, I know that I can trust Vorderman VW with my car and they will be polite about it.

I love this dealership!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

My last four cars have been Volkswagens and all have been purchased from Vorderman's. This is a fantastic group of people with a first class dealership. This time around I leased a new vehicle for my daughter and did virtually all of it via text message. That is how much I trust Vorderman's. When I finally went to the dealership I had the pleasure of working with Naomi once again. She's always on top of her game and got me through the paperwork amazingly fast. I really appreciate the crew here, especially Naomi and Alex!

Great Cars & Great Service

by from Huntington, IN |

The staff at Vorderman VW were extremely helpful! They have a great selection of certified used cars that are backed by VWs wonderful warranty. Their pit stop program offers free car washes and fluid checks for over a year after purchase. I am extremely happy with my purchase and my experience at Vorderman!

August 26, 2014

Hi Piers! Thank you for the great review! Our Pit Stop program really is a great deal for our customers and I'm glad to hear that you will be taking advantage of it! Let me know you have any questions or concerns! Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

2012 VW Eos

by from Springboro, Ohio |

We had to drive 3 hours to the dealership and it was worth the drive.

August 26, 2014

Hey Hoosiers 2! Thanks for the great review! Very happy to hear it was worth your drive! Alex Vorderman Vorderman Volkswagen

Exceptional Car Dealer in Every Way

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Exceptional Car Dealer in Every Way! Vorderman Volkswagen is one of the best car dealers we have ever dealt with. Mark, Caril, Lori, and Naomi went over and above to help us. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and very efficient. They all worked in tandem to ensure all of our concerns and questions were answered and we left in a brand new Jetta. We are very pleased and satisfied with our purchase. Actually the Jetta is for our daughter and she was over the moon thrilled with her new car. Not only was this team exceptional whilst we were at the dealership, after the sale Caril's follow up telephone calls and a meeting with our daughter showing her all the bells and whistles on her Jetta have been exceptional as well. We will definitely return to Vorderman Volkswagen when the time comes for our younger daughter to get her first car. We would highly recommend this dealer to anyone that appreciates an honest and trustworthy car dealer.

May 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Your time and business is very much appreciated! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a call at the dealership! I'll make sure to let Caril, Mark, Lori, and Naomi know that they have been doing a great job! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Great Dealer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We came into Volderman Volkswagen to seek some answers to questions and ended up buying a new car. We got answers to our questions and then discussed a purchase. Mark VanBurk was very knowledgeable and helpful. He went above and beyond. We did very well on our trade-in and got a excellent car for a great price. The whole dealership works well together and it is a great place to get a new car or a used one. They know what they are doing and most importantly are trustworthy. We plan to return the next time we need a vehicle.

May 27, 2014

Thank you VERY much for the excellent review! I'll be sure to let Mark know you had a pleasant experience. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900