Vorderman Volkswagen

Service 866-881-6697

The Uncommon Experience

Car Sales

by from Wyomissing, PA |

They had a 1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E. Called and talked to Jay Melcher in sales. He was able to answer my general questions. He referred me to Alex Vorderman for the more detailed questions. After many e-mails and phone calls, I decided to fly in and see the car. Alex had a few items repaired that I noticed from the photos and video of the car. They even arranged to have a Pre Purchase Inspection done for me at the local MB dealer. Alex picked me up at the airport and took me to see the car at the MB dealer as it was waiting its turn to be inspected. Long story short, the car was everything Alex said it was. It passed the inspection. We drove back to Vorderman VW and completed the paperwork. The dealership closed at 6pm as this was a Friday. No worries, we completed the transaction and I pulled out a little after 7pm headed for eastern PA! Vorderman VW is a rare place in the auto world, they sell cars the old fashioned way with honesty and integrity! If I am ever in the market for a new VW, I will call Jay Melcher and Alex Vorderman. I highly recommend Vorderman VW! They are a first class operation!

June 16, 2015

Hey Brent! Thank you so much! Your review is incredibly appreciated. It was our pleasure to help. Happy to hear your satisfied with the experience! Maybe one day I'll buy that car back from you. ; ) Best regards, Alex Vorderman

Beetle

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I inquired about an older Beetle on the lot. Caril was very quick to contact me and we began to plan a visit to meet with her and test drive the Beetle. Life happened and i let Caril know that with the 45 minute drive for us and a busy life i was not sure when i would be able to make it in. We did happen in on a monday a few weeks ago and the Beetle had sold. Caril showed us other comparable vehicles that we decided to pass on. We will absollutly be back to Vodermans' when we are more serious about buys a new car. Thank you Caril!!!

Had a frustrating experiece this time.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was really hesitant on giving Vorderman a low rating because I usually like taking my car here. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and have always treated me well. I had taken my car in to get some repair work done due to a heavy oil leak I had, which was diagnosed and quoted by Larry on a previous visit. I had the issue diagnosed again, and the problem stemmed from a faulty vacuum pump. Larry had told me on my previous visit that the water pump needed replacing as soon as possible. I took this into serious consideration since the car had well over 100,000 miles. Larry and the head technician showed me the leak while the car was lifted, but I was quoted almost double the original amount for the repair. I decided to have maintenance work done on the vehicle per recommendation of the technician in hopes that the leak would stop that way, since neither he or Larry seemed to know exactly why there was an oil leak. Larry was trying to be very apologetic since the original quote he gave was a mistake he made. He kept telling me that he would "think it over". Not sure what that meant. I asked if my car would still get washed and vacuumed and Larry had confirmed that it was a standard procedure the service department performed whenever you took your vehicle in for service. So, I received a shuttle ride home from Bob, who was extremely nice, while my car was being worked on, and when I returned and paid my bill, I noticed the car was still dirty and not vacuumed. Larry seemed to be speechless and apologized once more. My car ended up getting washed when I informed one of the front desk guys. I was given some complimentary services for the mistake. I was really disappointed with this visit. I've never had any issues in the past and I hate giving negative reviews. I just wasn't expecting this from them. I left confused and without any real answers as to what I came in for, both regarding price and what actual work needed to be done. Oh well....there's always next time I guess.

June 16, 2015

Hi Ned, I'm really sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with us. Larry has been with us for many years and I trust that he makes good decisions, but it sounds like we dropped the ball here in this case. My apologies that I am seeing this review a month after you posted it, but I'll have a chat with Larry to see if anything has been done to make sure we can retain you as a long-term customer. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to call myself or our general manager, Chad Probst. We are always willing to help in any way possible. Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-969-6060 Used Car Manager Chad Probst, 260-969-6075 General Manager

VW GTI

by from Neckargemund,Germany |

Went into dealership to ask for price to do diag on another dealerships car. Saw another car that was decent went for test drive gave me a lot of information on the car unlike other car lots went to over last 2 weeks was given accurate information. Was offered a chance to even talk to a mechanic about the car and shown maintenance records. I am new to the FW area my future goal was to build credit to get a GTI. Decided to try for the loan on one incase it could go through wouldn't hurt. Loan officer did an excellent job finding a financer. Instead of having to settle for a vehicle at less then my goal and having to wait to build credit was able to get car wanted. They gave me excellent service even though I pulled up in big semi truck with almost no sleep or shower from being out over the road for last several days. They actually bothered to listen and hear the situation and find solutions to make things work for the best. Even was able to workout way to deliver the car to out of town location since I am always gone for work.

June 16, 2015

Hey DarthBane! Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you were happy with the experience. I know all the ladies involved with your purchase were happy to help and completely understanding of your situation. Sorry for the late response, but thank you very much again for the review, and hope you are still loving the GTI! Best regards, Alex Vorderman

quick response

by from wichita, ks |

Excellent response time to my inquiry. Very friendly and helpful.

June 16, 2015

Hi Sharon! Thanks for leaving a great review! Glad to hear our sales department did a timely response for you. Let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future. Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-969-6060

Best service ever

by from Wolcottville, IN |

Best service we have ever had from a car dealership. We bought our son a car thereabout a month ago, since then I needed a new car. Our first experience was so easy and no pressure that we knew this was the only place to look for my car. Ron Blum and the rest of the staff made the experience fun and easy. Excellent customer service after the sale as well.

June 16, 2015

Hi Michelle! Thank you for the great review! My apologies for not responding sooner, but we all truly appreciate the business and the time you took to leave the review! Hope you and your son are both still loving the cars! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-969-6060

A great buying experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

In terms of value, integrity and customer service, I can rate Vorderman VW far above any auto buying experience . They went above and beyond in getting us into the right car, and their after sale customer service has been excellent.

June 16, 2015

Hi Steve! Thank you so very much for the great review! I'm sorry it took me so long to see this and reply, but please know that we really appreciate your business. Hope you are still loving the car! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-969-6060

All around 5 Star!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

From the moment I walked into the dealership it was quality and class all the way. The sales people were knowledgeable and professional while not being the least bit pushy. The finance team was spot on and the couple little items since I took my car home habe been handled quickly and precisely. Great experience and I will come back again next time around.

December 30, 2014

Hey Seth! Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! I hope you are still enjoying your CC as much as you were the day to bought it! You know how to reach us! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Good deal!

by from Bryan OH |

My wife was looking for a used jeep liberty and they had just she wanted. Our salesman was perfect. He answered all of our questions and went beyond his job. I really didn't need to go along,except to drive her old vehicle home.i believe any woman could go there and be treated well.

December 30, 2014

Ohio shopper, This is very great to hear! I sincerely appreciate the great review, and hope you will always consider us for your next vehicle, and even service for your vehicles at our other store, Vorderman Motor Werks, which services all makes and models! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Friendly sales

by from Bryan OH |

Great sales staff, no pressure,they know their stuff. Woman friendly !

December 30, 2014

Hi Ohio shopper! I apologize for taking so long to reply, but we all really appreciate the time you took to leave this review, and especially the business with your big purchase! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Loved my experience, and my new VW!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Had a great experience with Jay! He wasn't pushy and made the car buying experience a relaxed and enjoyable one. I would refer him to my family and friends.

December 30, 2014

Hi MeganP! Thanks for the great review! I apologize for the long response time, but I will be sure to let Jay know that he did a great job! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900