Vorderman Volkswagen

Service 866-881-6697

The Uncommon Experience

Exceptional Car Dealer in Every Way

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Exceptional Car Dealer in Every Way! Vorderman Volkswagen is one of the best car dealers we have ever dealt with. Mark, Caril, Lori, and Naomi went over and above to help us. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and very efficient. They all worked in tandem to ensure all of our concerns and questions were answered and we left in a brand new Jetta. We are very pleased and satisfied with our purchase. Actually the Jetta is for our daughter and she was over the moon thrilled with her new car. Not only was this team exceptional whilst we were at the dealership, after the sale Caril's follow up telephone calls and a meeting with our daughter showing her all the bells and whistles on her Jetta have been exceptional as well. We will definitely return to Vorderman Volkswagen when the time comes for our younger daughter to get her first car. We would highly recommend this dealer to anyone that appreciates an honest and trustworthy car dealer.

May 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Your time and business is very much appreciated! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give me a call at the dealership! I'll make sure to let Caril, Mark, Lori, and Naomi know that they have been doing a great job! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Great Dealer

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We came into Volderman Volkswagen to seek some answers to questions and ended up buying a new car. We got answers to our questions and then discussed a purchase. Mark VanBurk was very knowledgeable and helpful. He went above and beyond. We did very well on our trade-in and got a excellent car for a great price. The whole dealership works well together and it is a great place to get a new car or a used one. They know what they are doing and most importantly are trustworthy. We plan to return the next time we need a vehicle.

May 27, 2014

Thank you VERY much for the excellent review! I'll be sure to let Mark know you had a pleasant experience. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Simply Fantastic!

by from Culver, Indiana |

Who likes to walk into a car dealer? Right, absolutely nobody! But, I took a chance and drove 60+ miles after speaking with Caril Bernard on the phone after finding a model I was interested in on the internet. I can say, after purchasing 30+ vehicles in my life, that this was by far the most positive experience I've ever had buying a new car. Everyone was friendly, they offered me completely fair value for my trade-in, and were willing to work with my tight schedule which meant several folks stayed well past closing to help me finish the deal. I couldn't be happier with my awesome Jetta TDI and my only regret is I live somewhat far away to utilize my new friends at Vorderman for more regular service, including their awesome "pit stop" service. For as long as I live in the area, I'll be visiting Caril for my new car needs in the future.

May 14, 2014

tnctdi, I can't tell you how much we appreciate this review. We all had a great time working with you, and are excited for our new found relationship here at our store. Enjoy that diesel! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Great Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

As a first time car buyer the people at Vorderman were fantastic to work with. I never felt like I was being pushed into anything or dealt any nonsense. I started by looking at leasing a vehicle, but then found the perfect low mile used Jetta that fit my needs. Dennis was great to work with and enjoyed having him help me through the sales process. The day I showed up to get my Jetta I had the check from my bank thinking I had a great financing deal. After speaking with Naomi about my financing, she went to work for me and got me an even better deal! Overall, it was a painless process and the most enjoyable of the 4 or 5 Fort Wayne dealerships I had visited in the last two weeks. On delivery, Alex did a great job of answering all of my questions and making sure I knew what every switch and lever in the car did. Couldn't recommend Vorderman enough!

May 14, 2014

Thank you, Evan! That means so much to us! Really happy that you were pleased with your experience. I'll be sure to pass this along to Naomi and Dennis. Let me know if I can help with any other questions! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Very Professional

by from Warsaw,IN |

The staff was very professional and i had my car serviced and aligned within a few hours without any hassles. They accommodated my work schedule as well which i was grateful for.

May 14, 2014

Glad to hear you had a good experience with our service department! Thanks for driving all the way from Warsaw! We truly appreciate the relationship of those from out of town! Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Excellent Experience!!

by from Hamilton, IN |

We recently traded in our old vehicle for a Volkswagen Routan. It was the easiest, fastest experience we have ever been involved in at a car dealership. They were extremely friendly and receptive to what it was we were looking for both in financing and the vehicle itself. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a Volkswagen to head to Vorderman's. Welcoming, non-pushy, expert service dept., great financing rates. They have my continued service!

May 14, 2014

Hi Tyler W! Thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review! We hope you enjoy the Routan for years to come! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Exemplary service, impeccable facilities

by from Bryan, OH |

Our vehcile was serviced due to a recall. The facilities were impeccable and service, exemplary. Employees were all friendly and pleasant. Thank you, Vorderman Volkswagen!

April 10, 2014

The pleasure is ours! Thanks for the great review! Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns! Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Life-long customer!

by from Fort Wayne |

I've now purchased two vehicles from Vorderman Volkswagen with pleasurable experiences both times. I went in yesterday thinking the process would be too long or difficult in order to drive off the lot with the car that I had in mind. However, the staff here got me in an out the door with a test drive, clean, the whole-nine-yards in under three hours. Both Ron and Naomi answered my barrage of questions as they always have in the past. I drove off that lot with a car that I've wanted for six years, so incredibly happy not only with the quality of the car, but also with all of the information that I received on it and the tremendous customer service I received. It might be cliché, but Vorderman has worked their tails off to gain just one more life-long customer!

March 29, 2014

Thank you Sean!! We all GREATLY appreciate your loyalty. It really does mean a lot to myself, my family, and especially Ron and Naomi! I know you'll enjoy that Mini for MANY years to come! You know you can always call me if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks again! Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Excellent Service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

I leased my first VW less than 6 months ago. Geoff and Lori made the process very efficient and painless. Recently I nailed a pothole and my tire's sidewall developed a bulge. I took it in thinking I just needed a tire. After further inspection Service determined my car was now out of alignment. After the alignment was performed they found the caster was out of adjustment. Larry was very detailed in explaining the how and why and what needed to be done. I contacted my insurance company and they are now working together to correct the problem. I dread spending money, but I do not dread going to the dealership and dealing with these fine people. I have owned many brands of cars and dealt with many dealerships and none compare to Vorderman. Even Bob the driver takes the time to get to know the customers and acknowledges and greets and converses with everybody he meets.

March 28, 2014

Hey greygoose9631! That is really awesome to hear! We know you have hundreds of choices for service and sales in Fort Wayne, so that truly means the world to us! Thanks for your business and I'll be sure to remind Larry and Bob that they are doing a great job! Have a great day! Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Worthwhile Drive

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I have driven VW's for forty years, every one of them was a used car. I had been driving an '89 Cabrio for 16 years, (7 years longer than expected) and my mechanic told me that I had to get a "new" car to drive. There were too many parts on the car that were no longer made or that were ready to rust away (no A/C for 4 years!) So I began looking in Sept. '13, talking to dealers, driving around to car lots, seeking on the internet for my "dream" car, a 2006 VW convertible. The dream was really a long-shot, I looked at ,It seemed, every Beetle made from 2000 to 2012. I had my hopes pinned on at least ten, only to have them disappear to some other buyer. The winter weather of 2013/2014 was a huge factor in these losses since I could not find a reasonably priced car near my hometown. On Feb.18th, I was going down another list of cars and took a long look at a car in Ft. Wayne. I contacted my brother for a ride (free road trip!, for him) and the next day, by-passed two other prospects to go to Vorderman's. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly, helpful and willing to assist me, with no pressure whatsoever, in getting the car "meant" for me. I can't service the car there (over 100 miles from home) but I can certainly highly recommend them. Everything they told me about the car was true, it runs beautifully, looks great, and my mechanic thinks I made a really good deal. A BIG shout out to Mike and all the staff at Vorderman!

March 28, 2014

Hi AuntyM! First off, I wanted to thank you for the great review! Those kind words really do mean a lot to us! If you ever have any questions, feel free to call me and I will make sure you are taken care of. Best regards, Alex Vorderman 260-489-7900

Great Dealership

by from Leo, IN |

I have been very impressed with everyone at Vorderman. The employees are all very helpful and courteous. I recently had a minor problem with my Jetta and the service department diagnosed and replaced the faulty part in a timely manor. While I waited I asked a salesman if I could look at a Passat (and told him I was not currently looking to buy one, maybe in 1 or 2 years). He went outside and pulled the car up to the front door since it was cold (I was with my 16 month old daughter). He talked about the car but never used any high pressure sales pitches. I really appreciate the people at Vorderman VW and I hope to buy a Passat TDI from them in the next couple years!

February 17, 2014

Bruce, WOW! That means a lot to us. Glad to hear your Jetta was back on the road quickly. You let us know when you're ready for a Passat and we'll make sure you have a simple and easy experience!