4173 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504

New 866-537-0500
Used 866-455-6977
Service 888-738-3112

Valley Honda Is The Largest Volume Honda Dealer In The Midwest!

Great car purchase experience

by from Naperville, IL |

I bought a used Odyssey here in January 2015. I've purchased many cars over the years and have never had a sales experience like this. Brian Roman was very friendly, knowledgable and willing to work within our budget. We had a time constraint and Valley was able to get us out the door in under an hour! I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy or just browse for a car to head over to Valley Honda!

by from Naperville Il |

Purchased my first vehicle from valley Honda, customer service was amazing and everyone was friendly, they were patient with me while i made my decision. The facility was clean and very inviting, Jeremy Andrews did a great job finding me the right car at an affordable price. I was satisfied with my purchase and I've never thought that car buying could be that easy.

Great and awesome service.

by from Naperville IL |

Great people and service. highly recommend................................................................................

Exemplary Customer service!

by from Naperville, IL |

This a great dealership with state of the art service and customer facilities. Their professionalism and customer service is the best I've seen at a dealership! Although I didn't eventually buy my car from there as I was getting a better deal elsewhere, I would sure like to buy a car from these guys in future. Great, helpful people especially Nick Capezio and Brandon Sullivan. 5 stars!

Maybe Next Time

by from Woodridge, IL |

Saw a new 2014 Honda Accord Coupe 6-speed manual V6 on cars.com. Met with Nikki Anderson and took it for a test drive. Almost bought the car, but decided that a 2-door coupe was just too impractical and the price was more than I wanted to spend. However, if Honda had offered a 4-door Honda Accord Sedan with a manual transmission and V6, I probably would have spent the money anyway. Maybe next time. Nikki Anderson was a great salesperson. I appreciate the time that she was willing to spend with me on the test drive and in pricing out the car. The car was sold within two days of my test drive to another lucky customer.

by from Montgomery IL |

After a week I am enjoying my car. Thank you! to Brian Vogal & also Mario for their patience in our serch for a "new" used car. The choice was between 4 different cars and multiple test drives. After we made our decision, we were also able to take that car for the day to get it checked out. The only thing that would make the buying process excellent would be no haggle pricing. We do not enjoy playing the 4 square offer game when buying a car, we came very close to walking.

Great experience!!

by from Aurora, IL |

I bought a used vehicle here in March 2014 and again this past Saturday. I was very pleased with the service provided by Brian Roman. He was very friendly and helpful, keeping me informed of new additions to their inventory via email. I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy or just browse for a car to head over to Valley Honda! My first purchase ever with them was back in 2003 and I haven't gone anywhere else to buy a vehicle since.

Valley Honda - OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE

by from Naperville, IL |

Buying a car isn't always a pleasant experience, however at Valley Honda it was just that - EXTREMELY PLEASANT! Brian Roman, our salesmen, greeted us promptly and we were immediately at ease with his demeanor and no-pressure tactics. Brian was helpful, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. Although we came to the dealership later on a Friday evening, at no point did we feel rushed or encouraged to just "get the deal done" since the dealership was closing. In addition, Nick and James who also helped close the deal were genuinely nice and helpful people. Truly, the experience from start to finish was beyond my expectations and we love our new car! Without hesitation, I highly recommend Brian Roman and Valley Honda!

Great service, great salesman, very nice manager

by from Aurora, il |

I came in for a "Fit" they had none. But Andy asked me to take a walk with him on the lot. The first car he showed me was a Scion. That is what I ended up buying. So far it has been a great car. He even allowed me to take it to my mechanics, which told me a lot right there. I will come back!

Highly recommend certified preowned car

by from Glenview, IL |

We were shopping for a third car for young adults to drive. We didn't want a new car, but at Valley Honda we found a reliable used car that drives like new! Valley Honda had the exact car we needed at a fair price.

Culture of Lying....Beware.

by from Riverside, Il |

Unfortunately, I feel the need to warn customers of Valley Honda in Aurora, Il. I don't enjoy writing bad reviews, and may have let it slip, but then they lied to me again, and it is clear this much be part of the culture at this dealership. First, they lied to me and said they called the Hyundai dealership about the trade in I brought in and got a low ball trade in value to justify their low ball offer to me. Little do they know I had just been to that dealership and gotten a trade in offer from them for 2,000 more than they told me. When I took the trade in off the table and said I wanted to buy the car and asked if it was still available they said they had to check their inventory. They called me back and said they had it in stock. I told them I was on my way. Then guess what? I'm there and they say oh we forgot we sold it this morning, but how about you buy this ugly color instead! How pathetic and untrustworthy. Their price was ok, but who knows what else they would have pulled if I'd decided to go through with it. I would avoid this dealership, and their lies, at all cost.

Valley Honda responded to this review

January 22, 2015

Thank you for taking time to review my business and provide this valuable feedback. As I wrote today in my email to you, I apologize for our poor performance in serving you. There is nothing more important to me than to serve our customers and to truly earn their trust and confidence. Without question, we did not do that in this situation and I sincerely apologize for that. I will make no excuses. I believe in continuous improvement, and I will commit to using your feedback constructively to improve Valley Honda. It is my hope that some day I may have the opportunity to personally serve you and, if given that opportunity, I will do my best to regain your trust and confidence. In the meantime, I wish you the very best! Sincerely, Bob Navarre, Owner, Valley Honda