Steven Toyota

Service 877-465-0124 Service 877-465-0124

Where The BOSS Says YE$$$$

Quick and Easy!

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

My wife and I had a great experience with Steven Toyota. Aaron, Matt, and Logan were all very helpful and worked with us to find the right car for the right price. Honest, fair, and friendly, the folks we worked with were committed to ensuring the best possible experience and service for their past, present, and potential customers.

November 3, 2015

People like you make Harrisonburg a great place and we are very grateful to have helped you. Your review is much appreciated. See you soon!

Nissan Versa

by from Harrisonburg,VA |

I was pleased with my experience and purchase. Joshua was very friendly and helpful during my visit.

Kind of fun!

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

Having a new car is fun, but going through the process of buying one is usually not. Steven Toyota is an exception. My wife and I were treated very well by the friendly staff (Dawn, Matthew, and Som all played roles in our experience), and enjoyed getting to know our salesman Patrick who was full of funny and interesting stories in addition to patiently answering all our questions and making helpful recommendations. The dealership provides a lot of information about car value and competitor prices and gave us a very fair price on our trade-in.

January 6, 2016

Thank you so much for your encouragement! These are the experiences we LOVE to hear about. Steven Toyota is very glad that you were a part of this. See you soon!

Very positive!

by from Broadway, VA |

Anmar Al Badri was our sales person and represented his company extremely well. He made us very comfortable during the process, was very knowledgeable and polite. All of he employees we met yesterday were very polite and friendly. It was an enjoyable experience and we are enjoying our new Toyota! THANKS ANMAR!!!

November 4, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! We are glad Anmar was able to share our local hospitality with you. See you for your next car wash.

Great Service

by from Harrisonburg, Virginia |

Taylor worked very hard to find me the new Venza I wanted. Everyone else at the dealership was friendly and helpful.

November 3, 2015

Thanks again!! Venzas can be a tough find these days. Good choice.

Great Service

by from Mechanicsville, Va |

I wanted a new Venza and Taylor worked hard to find me the car I wanted. Everyone else at the dealership was friendly and helpful.

November 4, 2015

Thanks again!! Venzas can be a tough find these days. Good choice.

Great experience at Steven Toyota

by from McGaheysville, Virginia |

I had a great experience at Steven Toyota this week-end. Taylor Jones worked hard to find me the car I wanted, and made sure I was happy with the car. All people I came in contact with were friendly and treated me professionally.

November 4, 2015

Taylor definitely knows hard work. Thank you very much for your compliments! Let Taylor know how else we can help with questions that arise as you own your vehicle.

Awesome customer service!

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I came into the dealership on a whim to upgrade my vehicle. I was helped by Stacey and he was awesome. Needless to say I left with a Toyota Tacoma and I freaking love it. Stacey helped me the entire process and I am so happy with my new vehicle!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2015

That new 2016 Tacoma is almost irresistible. Steven Toyota is glad you are satisfied with Stacey and how he served you. Stacey will be encouraged by this.

great service

by from stanley va |

Johnthan Irving and Logan Bricker did an excellent job helping us buy our car. They were friendly and very quick at making sure our needs were met

November 3, 2015

Thank you Seller family! We appreciate your kind words.

great customer service

by from Lindside, WV |

Thank you so much Ashton, Courtney and John. I love my new (pre-owned) Subaru! As a school teacher I'm amazed at the level and quality of work ethic that the people at your dealership share! I've called around quite a bit while looking for my Subaru, and this team jumped through a million hoops to get me the car of my dreams at the price that made it all possible. They even made it fun! Courtney helped me see the car without even visiting the showroom; and then Ashton was literally a joy to work with - her smile came all the way through the phone. Then to add icing to the cake... Ashton and John delivered the car to me clear over in West Virginia. What a wonderful experience!! Thank you Steven Toyota! My husband said when we are ready for a new truck - we are coming to shop here first!

July 10, 2015

Patti, thank you for starting the shopping process with us online! Steven Toyota appreciates you reaching out and giving us a chance to accommodate you when you could not make it over the mountain.