Steven Toyota

New 877-896-2592
Used 888-404-0023
Service 877-465-0124

Where The BOSS Says YE$$$$

The Purchase of a Used Vehicle .

by from Broadway , Va |

We stopped in to Steven Toyota Just to look . We were helped as soon as we pulled in on the lot. Jackie was great . We had a wonderful buying experience and left in our new used Nissan .

March 6, 2015

Thank you, Becky! We will see you for your next free car wash!

good used car purchase

by from Waynesboro, Va. |

Just bought a used car from Steven Toyota. Our salesman was Greg Woodson. He was very helpful and patient with us. The last time I dealt with this dealer, several years ago, they were very high pressure and it was not a pleasant experience. This time was totally different and much much better. Greg did a great job, was very helpful and no pressure at all. The rest of the staff worked with us to get us what we wanted at a price we could live with. It was a good experience and I would recommend this dealer to others.

Great Dealership

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

The salesman I worked directly with was very accommodating and helpful. We were impressed with his level of knowledge and professionalism. Along with being very impressed by the dealership as a whole. Unfortunately we did not purchase a vehicle at this time, we are returning in the very near future and have assured Dj we will be in touch.

March 28, 2015

You are greatly appreciated, Mary! We treat people with the same quality of service no matter what. If you need anything in the meantime do not hesitate to reach out to DJ or myself, Brandon, at (540)434-1400. See you soon!

I would buy another car from Buz Arbogast

by from Virginia |

I had a more than satisfactory car buying experience at Steven Toyota with Buz Arbogast. He was very knowledgeable about the multiple Corollas that I test drove and in the end I bought a vehicle that I love! I'll be back, thanks Buz.

March 27, 2015

Thank you so much !! Buz is greatly encouraged by the nice things you have said. Please do not hesitate to reach out to him if you need anything regarding your current vehicle. If ever you cannot reach Buz please call (540)434-1400 and ask to speak with the Business Development Manager. We are here for you!

Avoid dealing with Ron!

by from Lebanon Pa. |

I recently made a deal over the phone for a Mustang I saw on Cars. com. I talked to Ron 3 times until we made the deal within my budget. When they lowered the price online for the Mustang to where it was within my budget including all taxes and fees I expected a call from Ron, but that didn`t happen. I called him and we closed the deal. We agreed that I drive from Pa. to Va. and that I would bring cash and he could expect me there the next day just after 12 noon. When I arrived He wasn`t there, the keys to the Mustang weren't there, it wasn`t washed and as far as I knew he didn`t pass any information along to anyone. A newly hired salesperson Jacklyn, took over and was great to deal with. It was a very frustrating day waiting for someone to get the keys for it ,and despite Rons` poor salesmanship, I did buy the Mustang... from Jacklyn. Thanks again Jacklyn!

March 6, 2015

Doug, Steven Toyota is greatly appreciative that you would drive from Pennsylvania to do business with us. We actually learned a lot about the importance of communication from this experience and for that we thank you. The car not being washed and ready for you when you arrived is completely unacceptable and we have put systems in place to assure that it never happens again. You got a great deal and we hope your Mustang treats you well for years to come! Please feel free to call (540)434-1400 and ask to speak with me, Brandon Cobb, at any time for further assistance.

Wonderful NEW car buying experience

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I have bought 4 vehicles from Steven Toyota over the years and each experience has been problem free and smooth. Their sales philosophy and customer service practices are some of the best in the business, and at 63, I have dealt with quite a few dealerships!!! The entire sales experience is based on getting you into the best car for you because they want you to come back, again and again -- with your family and friends!!! If you are lucky and get Patrick Molloy as a salesman, consider yourself a lottery winner. He is the nicest person, willing to make sure that you are satisfied with your choice. And patience, the word was invented for him! Just watch out for Matthew Francisco, he is super sharp and will make you a deal you can?t refuse, even if it means fitting you into the vehicle with a shoehorn!!! This guy can really make it happen. Then, there is Som in Finance? well, he is just more than a corporate suit, he is the sweetest guy and you feel really good about giving him a ?truck load? of money because he makes sure that you understand what is going on with all the forms, signatures, and government fee$. What is usually an angst-filled nightmare is a smooth transaction that has more paper than you could possibly believe, but he makes it effortless and almost painless!!! For a great car or truck buying experience, go to Steven Toyota, ask for Patrick and tell him ?Bob? sent you!!! He will treat you right (into a new car!)

March 6, 2015

Articulated very well, Bob!! You are a valued friend of ours!! See you soon.

Avoid!

by from Harrisonburg, Virginia |

When I arrived, I waited about 15 minutes. They weren't busy, but 6 employees were busy horsing around and socializing. It was 4pm, so they weren't on break. My 1-hour factory recall took 2.5 hrs. I asked about my car several times during the last hour. They said it was "in the wash". That is another way of saying "we don't know where your car is". When I got my car, it wasn't washed. Very frustrating.

February 10, 2015

Greg, Steven Toyota extends its most genuine apologies to you. We definitely understand that time is everything these days and we do not like the fact you were made to wait longer than you should have for your service visit. Yes, we do offer Free Car Washes to every one of our Service customers and because of that there is often a line. We also apologize that your vehicle seemed to be snatched out of line in an attempt to simply get it to you in a more timely fashion. Steven Toyota is definitely not perfect. And we are grateful for your critique as it is the only way we can continue getting better! Furthermore, we would love the opportunity to redeem this situation and your experience here at Steven Toyota. Please call (540)434-1400 and ask to speak with the Business Development Manager at your earliest convenience. Thank you for not staying silent on this!

Great dealership -- great staff

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

I dropped in casually one day just for fun and ended up buying a brand new 2015 Tacoma. The salesman Andrew Gallagher was very personable and took the time needed to get me into the perfect vehicle. Even the manager went out of his way to greet me personally instead of hiding behind the glass wall while we completed the transaction. This was a very positive experience and I would highly rate this dealership.

March 6, 2015

We are happy to find you felt as honored and valued as you are !! Thank you! See you for your next free car wash!

Great experience

by from Lexington, VA |

What a great day at Steven Toyota. Andrew was great in helping me find a vehicle to suit me. I left completely satisfied.I would recommend this dealership over the one in Roanoke.

March 6, 2015

Wow! We genuinely appreciate the compliments. We try our humanly best. There are VA dealers that do a great job so we appreciate you considering Steven Toyota over the others!!

Another Satisfied Customer

by from Mt. Jackson, VA |

We were delighted with the overall experience. We asked for a no-haggle price and got one up front which saved us time and energy. There were after purchase calls to check on our satisfaction with the vehicle and online help to get other information we asked for. Everyone we worked with was very friendly and accommodating. Other than that, we would have liked a more thorough explanation of the packages on the car and the entune ap.

March 6, 2015

Bonnie, we are extremely glad to hear of your appreciation for our no-haggle process. It makes things so much easier than in the 90's doesn't it?

Eight Years of Great Service

by from Fulks Run, VA |

Steven Toyota has been servicing my 2004 Camry since 2006 and my 2013 Highlander since I bought it here. The service has been outstanding. All of your service personnel have been very friendly and efficient. I especially want to commend Mike Wiatrowski with whom I have had the most contact. He has always gone out of his way to ensure that I got the service I needed. And always with a smile. Thanks to management for putting him in that job. Sincerely, Gary Kirkey

March 27, 2015

Thank you, Gary !! We love taking good care of loyal friends such as yourself. See you soon.