Neil Huffman VW, Mazda, Subaru

Service 888-480-2212

Huffman Has It!

Neil Huffman Subaru and the Exemplary Service

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

My wife and I have bought several cars from Tracey Milliner at Neil Huffman Subaru now. Each and every time I step on the lot to purchase a Subaru or to have service done, Tracey and the staff go out of their way to make me feel welcomed. They have what most other dealerships, regardless of manufacturer, do not. Respect, Honesty, and Transparency. My first Subaru I purchased here, the Sales Manager, Chuck, came by and introduced himself to me and made sure I had no questions and understood everything. This is the only dealership, that I would send my grandmother too because I know that she would be treated the same way that my wife and I have been. I would recommend Tracey, Chuck, and the dealership to all my family, friends, and coworkers. I just took delivery of my brand New 2014 Subaru WRX. Making it my 4th vehicle purchased from this Dealership. Their were many reasons for this. I was not in the market for a vehicle but I was so impressed with my service appointment and with the way Tracey treated me even though I was only their for my service. I had left and had the opportunity to meet Katrina and Hillary from the internet department. They gladly put me back with Tracey. As soon as the WRX, I had expressed interest in during previous visits, arrived off the truck, Tracey called me and let me know. Later that afternoon, I was driving off the lot in my New WRX. Go ahead and give them a chance. They will not just get your business. They will EARN every bit of it.

Koodos to Rob Corbett!

by from Louisville |

I bought a car from Rob Corbett. He was extremely professional and easy to do business with. Rob went above and beyond to make sure all the needs were met. I would recommend Neil Huffman and Rob Corbett to anyone looking into buying a car from them.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the feedback -- we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did! We are so happy you had a positive experience at Neil Huffman -- come back and see us soon!

Review by Darrell Mach

by from Knoxville Tennessee |

Negotiating for our car was simple and straight forward. It was a pleasure working with Robin McDonald.

July 7, 2015

Hi Darrell, Dorothy -- thank you for letting us know how we did! We will be sure to pass your message on to Robin!

Great experience

by from Louisville,Ky |

I purchased a 2015 Legacy from Don Pruitt and the experience was great. Don was very knowledgable about the car. The experience became greater when I meet with the sales manager. "Defense", was a delight to work with as well, from his knowledge of the cars to the respect he gives you when you walk into his office is top notch. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from both Don and Defense.

June 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We'll be sure to let Don and "Defense" know that they provided you with an excellent Subaru experience!

Tiguan

by from louisville ky |

Debated for months about what new suv to buy. Was searching the web and came across a Tiguan. Never heard of one or never saw one. So went to see it and fell in love with it. My salesman Randy Sims taught me about suv in about 30 minutes. Was empressed with everyone there. Got it that night and have loved it ever since. Glad I waited until I found what I wanted. The people at Neil Huffman was great. Would buy from them again.

April 14, 2015

The Tiguan is a beautiful vehicle - great choice! We hope you are enjoying it!

Great experience at Neil Huffman Mazda on Dixie Hi

by from Louisville, KY |

We purchased a new Mazda 3 and it was a painless pleasant experience.

April 14, 2015

Sherry - great to hear! We hope you are enjoying your new Mazda3!

Service beyond expectation

by from Louisville KY |

I searched for months for a 2015 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring manual transmission Soul Red with black interior on Cars.com. Multiple dealers tried to sell me whatever they had on their lot at the time of inquiry and ignored my parameters. I contacted the internet sales department at Huffman Mazda with my specific request. Within 3 weeks the car was obtained, exactly as was requested. I got weekly updates on their progress. Upon picking up the car, we were introduced to all the staff and felt very welcome and comfortable throughout the dealership. Many thanks to the following people for making the process so easy: Ciera Batarick, Jay Cross, Dale Webster, and Jeani Carlson-Bratton. I will always recommend you to anyone wanting to purchase a Mazda.

Worst car buying experience of my life

by from Louisville KY |

I had the worst car buying experience of my life at ¿#¿NeilHuffmanVolkswagen¿ Neil Huffman Volkswagen on Dixie Highway. My appointment was at 12:15. When I got there the sales person I talked with the day prior was with another customer. The sales manager had the car I wanted (2007 Cadillac CTS) and had all of his belongings in it for a weekend trip to the lake. Long story short, the sales manager was the rudest sales person I have ever had to deal with. I research everything I buy prior to walking into a dealership. This guy would not budge on the price. The Carfax report, they gave me, said the car was overpriced. He came back into the office after I showed him my research with a print out from KBB and had a price for a 2007 Cadillac CTS-V. He had no idea that this was a completely different car and when I showed him his error he said ?Well they are the same vehicle. What?s the difference??Needless to say but that ended our discussion. I wouldn?t recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great experience

by from Louisville, KY |

My wife and I recently bought a new Impreza from Neil Huffman. We were treaded professionally and we enjoyed our buying experience. There was none of the typical "what can we do to get you in a car TODAY" hustle. We were simply given all the information we needed, presented with the numbers and then allowed to make a decision without any pressure. Overall, a very pleasant buying experience.

neil huffman vw

by from vinegrove, ky |

Good dealer purchased vehicle needed new brekes they did replace them. Only the front though back breaks still squeak, overall good buying experience maintenance department lacks in some areas.

Great Experience all around!!

by from Local buyer |

Worked with Jay Cross, he was great! Provided me with all the essential information on my New Volkswagen Passat! He was very educated on the vehicle as well as the sales staff & internet department who contacted me. I was very pleased and recommend the dealership to all! It is welcoming, no tacky, rude, pressuring staff as I like to take my time when buying. Recommend to everyone!