305 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792

New 877-216-5081
Used 888-248-3889
Service 866-423-2846

Affordable Luxury. Orlando's Elite Lexus Dealer.

Wonderful Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Dealer was very quick in getting back to me with the info i requested. The vehicle was exactly as described and shown. They made the purchase process painless and quick. I'd recomend Lexus of Orlando to anyone looking for a new car.

Most Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Mount Dora, Florida |

My husband and I purchased our first Lexus this weekend. Our sales associate Cristhian Andino, as well as his manager and the finance representative made this car buying experience the best we've ever had, by far. From the initial greeting, to the final signing of the paperwork and delivery of my car - this dealership truly delivers the BEST service! Thank you Lexus of Orlando!!

May 6, 2015

Thank you Katherine for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Best regards, Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership!

by from Orlando, FL |

I've been searching for a car and had been to a few dealerships before I stopped by Lexus of Orlando. I absolutely hate the car buying process, but I had the best experience ever at Lexus of Orlando. They are like the Bergdorf's of car dealerships. The customer service was exceptional. First class experience! Thank you, Lexus of Orlando! I highly recommend searching for your next car here.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that we're able to provide you with such exceptional service. We aim to provide time-efficient customer service and 100% satisfaction to our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Excellent & Impressive

by from Lake Mary, FL |

I rate my first time experience with Lexus of Orlando as Excellent. From the first call to schedule a test drive through negotiation, financing and delivery - very smooth. All their people are exceptionally courteous and knowledgeable and appeared focused on satisfying every part of the buying experience. My interaction with Tara, Dion, Chris and Roman was on par with what I expect from a dealership selling this level of product. This is my first Lexus. Their service department is quite impressive. I stopped by the day after the purchase with a question about the sound system and Rob answered every question. Thanks guys for making the transition a good experience. Yes, I would recommend this dealership to others.

April 14, 2015

I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give me a call. I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

used car purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a used LS with few issues. They were a bit stubborn on the price which was higher than the online appraisals with all features/mileage considered. I ended up paying exactly what the car was worth. The staff was OK but had the tact and approach of a Ford dealership Vs. Lexus or luxury car brand.

April 17, 2015

Ed, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We want each customer to be completely satisfied upon visiting us. If there is anything that we can do to help address the situation, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Wasted a trip.

by from Orlando, FL |

I found a vehicle from this dealer's pre-owned inventory that I was interested in test-driving. I contacted the dealer to check on availability. An "internet sales associate" emailed me to say it was available and asked me to schedule an appointment for a test drive. I scheduled it for the following day. The next morning I received another email from the same sales rep confirming the appointment and asking me to call if I couldn't make the appointment. I made the 35 mile drive and arrived on time, only to be informed by a different dealer rep that the car had been sold the previous day. I would have appreciated an email from the first rep informing me that the car had been sold and to not waste a trip. Lesson learned for me: contact dealers by phone and make sure the car is actually there before you leave home. You can't count in the "internet sales associate" to actually know the current status of the dealer's inventory. It all worked out in the end. I'm buying a better car from a different dealer.

March 26, 2015

Ben, first let me thank you for considering Lexus of Orlando for your vehicle purchase and it is unfortunate it was not successful. Please accept our sincere apologies that you were inconvenienced by driving to our facility and finding that the vehicle you had selected for a test drive was no longer available. Our communication should have been enhanced by a notification to you, via an additional email, that the vehicle had been sold. This matter has been reviewed directly with our "Internet Sales Team" and Management to prevent this from occurring in the future. If at any time you have another vehicle inquiry please contact me and I will personally coordinate your sales process. We wish you the all the best with your recent purchase. Best, Rachel Webb Guest Relations Director

Best Car Experience

by from Tamp, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2015 Lexus IS 250. The professionalism and attention to detail was 5 stars. What a wonderful experience buying a car and being treated like royalty. I had conversations with Tara over the phone finalizing my purchase. Once I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by Rudy and he walked me through the process going over every little detail with the car and the paperwork. I will be a loyal customer for a long time. Thank you Lexus of Orlando.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for this fantastic review, Peter! Congratulations on your new 2015 Lexus IS 250. I am thrilled that Tara, Rudy and the rest of the team did an amazing job of assisting you during your purchase. They a truly dedicated in providing a top notch customer service. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Best Lexus Dealer in Florida!

by from Tampa, FL |

After a horrible experience with Lexus of Tampa Bay, I have to say that Lisa Johnson and Pan really turned my experience around. If it was not for the two of them, this would have not been possible. I was treated well and was in and out with my new car within 3 hours of my appointment (1 hour for Pan to walk me through all of the amazing features). Then I get home and open my trunk and there are two crates of water for me... they just keep amazing me! I only gave 4 stars on the facilities because they really need some food machines (if you have kids you understand). Otherwise, the experience was awesome and I recommend Lisa and Pan to anyone who wants a seamless time buying a Lexus!

December 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Lisa and Pan's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and they are valuable team members, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

by from The Villages Florida |

Once we purchased our new Lexus we were just a faint memory in this dealers eyes. This dealership was unresponsive to our fact based complaints yet Lexus did respond and gave us a $500.00 credit for future maintenance. The vehicle was purchased new in March 2014 and our complaints were made in June 2014 to the Rep. named Henry. There were several phone calls and a letted to date no response from Lexus of Orlando.

Discussed

by from the villages |

In reading all of the reviews I was amazed at how many buyers were disappointed in Lexus of Orlando. I want a Lexus but I don't need the hassle that these people are getting. I guess I will have to look else where.

November 8, 2014

It is unfortunate you have this impression of Lexus of Orlando based on a very small quantity out of thousands of Lexus Guests. We would like the opportunity to demonstrate to you the true quality of purchasing a Lexus from Lexus of Orlando. If you have any questions, etc. please provide a contact number and I will call you personally to review. My office hours are Monday thru Friday, from 8:00am - 7:00pm. Rachel Webb Guest Relations Director Lexus of Orlando 800-317-3641 RWebb@lexusoforlando.com

Very dishonest.

by from Orlando Florida |

I was surprised at the dishonesty of this dealer being a Lexus dealer. Do not go to this location as they will give you wrong info every time you go in or call. The sales people will take everything personally.