Lexus of Orlando

305 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792

New 877-216-5081
Used 888-248-3889
Service 866-423-2846

Affordable Luxury. Orlando's Elite Lexus Dealer.

Wonderful Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Dealer was very quick in getting back to me with the info i requested. The vehicle was exactly as described and shown. They made the purchase process painless and quick. I'd recomend Lexus of Orlando to anyone looking for a new car.

service excellant

by from Altamonte Springs Fl |

cannot beat service. From start to finish, there are no words that can express my satisfaction. I am a loss for ords

July 1, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, Chuck! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Outstanding Service

by from Charlotte Hall, MD |

Traveling through the state of Florida from Maryland, my time for service came up and my service message kept on lighting up on my dash. I called lexus and was referred to Lexus of Orlando. Making the appointment was quick, when I arrived, I was attended to by Cory within three minutes of arriving. She was very professional, friendly and had my auto history and documents ready for my signature. The service took about 2 1/2 hours but the facilities were great, clean, big, very pleasent to provide a stressless wait time. If in Orlando with your lexus and need some service, I urge you to visit Lexus of Orlando, great service, great people. Julio L. Matta Lexus owner since 2013

July 1, 2015

Julio, I cannot thank you enough for this review! We take pride in our facilities and also in the standard of service that we work so hard to provide. So you can imagine how much this means to our team. It was an absolute pleasure assisting you. Come back to visit us very soon! Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Best buying experience buying a car.

by from Lake Mary Florida |

Buying the new Leus was so pleasent that I would even send my Mother to buy a car at the Orlando dealership

June 24, 2015

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every guest that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

outstanding service

by from Orlando, FL |

Vehicle was ready on time. Very pleasant sales rep Jose Huertas was very helpful and answered all my questions with a very detailed and clear explanation

June 12, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are pleased to have helped you service your car and it is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Most Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Mount Dora, Florida |

My husband and I purchased our first Lexus this weekend. Our sales associate Cristhian Andino, as well as his manager and the finance representative made this car buying experience the best we've ever had, by far. From the initial greeting, to the final signing of the paperwork and delivery of my car - this dealership truly delivers the BEST service! Thank you Lexus of Orlando!!

May 6, 2015

Thank you Katherine for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their car buying experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Best regards, Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership!

by from Orlando, FL |

I've been searching for a car and had been to a few dealerships before I stopped by Lexus of Orlando. I absolutely hate the car buying process, but I had the best experience ever at Lexus of Orlando. They are like the Bergdorf's of car dealerships. The customer service was exceptional. First class experience! Thank you, Lexus of Orlando! I highly recommend searching for your next car here.

April 20, 2015

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that we're able to provide you with such exceptional service. We aim to provide time-efficient customer service and 100% satisfaction to our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content! Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Excellent & Impressive

by from Lake Mary, FL |

I rate my first time experience with Lexus of Orlando as Excellent. From the first call to schedule a test drive through negotiation, financing and delivery - very smooth. All their people are exceptionally courteous and knowledgeable and appeared focused on satisfying every part of the buying experience. My interaction with Tara, Dion, Chris and Roman was on par with what I expect from a dealership selling this level of product. This is my first Lexus. Their service department is quite impressive. I stopped by the day after the purchase with a question about the sound system and Rob answered every question. Thanks guys for making the transition a good experience. Yes, I would recommend this dealership to others.

April 14, 2015

I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give me a call. I look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

used car purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a used LS with few issues. They were a bit stubborn on the price which was higher than the online appraisals with all features/mileage considered. I ended up paying exactly what the car was worth. The staff was OK but had the tact and approach of a Ford dealership Vs. Lexus or luxury car brand.

April 17, 2015

Ed, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We want each customer to be completely satisfied upon visiting us. If there is anything that we can do to help address the situation, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641

Wasted a trip.

by from Orlando, FL |

I found a vehicle from this dealer's pre-owned inventory that I was interested in test-driving. I contacted the dealer to check on availability. An "internet sales associate" emailed me to say it was available and asked me to schedule an appointment for a test drive. I scheduled it for the following day. The next morning I received another email from the same sales rep confirming the appointment and asking me to call if I couldn't make the appointment. I made the 35 mile drive and arrived on time, only to be informed by a different dealer rep that the car had been sold the previous day. I would have appreciated an email from the first rep informing me that the car had been sold and to not waste a trip. Lesson learned for me: contact dealers by phone and make sure the car is actually there before you leave home. You can't count in the "internet sales associate" to actually know the current status of the dealer's inventory. It all worked out in the end. I'm buying a better car from a different dealer.

March 26, 2015

Ben, first let me thank you for considering Lexus of Orlando for your vehicle purchase and it is unfortunate it was not successful. Please accept our sincere apologies that you were inconvenienced by driving to our facility and finding that the vehicle you had selected for a test drive was no longer available. Our communication should have been enhanced by a notification to you, via an additional email, that the vehicle had been sold. This matter has been reviewed directly with our "Internet Sales Team" and Management to prevent this from occurring in the future. If at any time you have another vehicle inquiry please contact me and I will personally coordinate your sales process. We wish you the all the best with your recent purchase. Best, Rachel Webb Guest Relations Director

Best Car Experience

by from Tamp, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2015 Lexus IS 250. The professionalism and attention to detail was 5 stars. What a wonderful experience buying a car and being treated like royalty. I had conversations with Tara over the phone finalizing my purchase. Once I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by Rudy and he walked me through the process going over every little detail with the car and the paperwork. I will be a loyal customer for a long time. Thank you Lexus of Orlando.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for this fantastic review, Peter! Congratulations on your new 2015 Lexus IS 250. I am thrilled that Tara, Rudy and the rest of the team did an amazing job of assisting you during your purchase. They a truly dedicated in providing a top notch customer service. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Rachel Webb | Guest Relations Director | Lexus of Orlando | 800-317-3641