Lexus Subaru of Pembroke Pines

Service 888-278-0005

South Florida's Number One Lexus and Subaru Destination

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I have bought several new cars since i first began driving. However, this was the best experience I've ever had. My Sales person, Sean Kamal was informative, efficient, polite, and most important, not pushy. Typically my car buying experiences have been lengthy and stressful, but not this time. Additionally, Lexus of Pembroke Pines is a beautiful facility. Everyone who works there is courteous and anxious to help you in any way.

Very poor customer service

by from Montgomery, Al |

I will never buy another car from this dealer.I bought 2010 lexus Rx 450h over the phone. untill you pay them the sales man answer the phones. but ones you done will the payments he stop answering the phones. the sales man Mike kahuk he is the biggest lier .He lies all the time. Its been 75 days i bought my vehical but i am still waiting for my some documents.

GREAT SERVICE IN A SALON TYPE FACILITY

by from miami,fl |

Oliver Barrera was my salesperson and he provided excellent concierge service from beginning to end. The entire facility and staff were synergistic and impressive. My entire experience was salon style.

Best Experience Ever!!!!!

by from Miami, FL |

The sales associate was by far AWESOME!!!!!!!! He was very professional and went the extra mile to get me not only in the car I wanted, but I also left with a payment that was comfortable for me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

Pleasant

by from Miami,FL |

The sales associate was by far AWESOME!!! Very professional and went that extra mile to get me not only into the car that I wanted but I left with a monthly payment that was very comfortable for me.

Very Pleasant

by from Miami,FL |

Very pleasant experience. I have bought two Foresters for myself and a crosstrek for a friend.I brought another friend and she purchased a Outback. I have had good experiences with the service department, Joe and Louise are very helpful. Warren in the finance was very professional. Nice man. It was a pleasure as well doing business with Mike Banko.

No Haggling

by from Miami, FL |

Nader was very kind and accommodating. I flew down from Northern Florida to purchase the vehicle, and he picked me up from the airport and took me for coffee since the dealership was not open yet. There was no haggling involved in the purchase; I offered a price, and it was accepted. He also allowed me to purchase several accessories at cost, including a front clear mask to protect from bugs and chips.

MY NEW WRX

by from Miami, FL |

I came in last Saturday to take a look to see if I could find a 2015 Subaru WRX. I tried two other Subaru dealerships. I saw Barry when I first arrived and he was very polite and was very excited to tell me that they just had 5 WRXs that just came in last night so I was able to get first dips on the new inventory. Neddedless to say the process went smooth and in two hours I was riding off in my gorgeous brand new WRX.

Subaru

by from Miami, FL |

We really enjoyed our experience at Subaru-Pembroke Pines: -Accurate information about the vehicles. -Our dealer Lemon is a great listener, she made us try several vehicles based on what we wanted which made us narrow our search and focus on the perfect car for us. -Great support from the staff by helping to select the right vehicle for our needs. -We didn't feel that annoying pressure to sell found on other car dealerships.

My BRZ!

by from Miami, FL |

I just purchased my new BRZ from Barry Levine and he was a great car salesman. He did not at any point in time make me feel uncomfortable or pressured about anything. We took our time went through the inventory and when I was decided on the vehicle that was right for me and the paperwork process took only an hour and I was on my way!

Extremely Smooth

by from Miami, FL |

I figured I would go in as soon as the dealership was open to have time to look around, however, the dealership was packed! I was immediately greeted amongst all that was going on! I told Scott what I was looking for, as well as, my not so fun experience at Lexus of Kendall. He said that he will beat any quote/promise... and he did! I told him that he previous dealer was promising a car on certain dates and have not followed up and Scott had the car I wanted the NEXT day it was a SUNDAY. After that everything went extremely smooth.