Lexus Subaru of Pembroke Pines

Service 888-278-0005 Service 888-278-0005

South Florida's Premier Lexus and Subaru Destination

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I have bought several new cars since i first began driving. However, this was the best experience I've ever had. My Sales person, Sean Kamal was informative, efficient, polite, and most important, not pushy. Typically my car buying experiences have been lengthy and stressful, but not this time. Additionally, Lexus of Pembroke Pines is a beautiful facility. Everyone who works there is courteous and anxious to help you in any way.

I got just what I wanted!

by from Pembroke Pines, fl |

I went in looking for a very specific vehicle, with a certain color combo inside and out. Michael Banko did everything in his power to find the car. Searching high and low we found 1 car available in the us with the color combo I wanted with 0 miles on the dash! 6 days later I had my baby, thank you Mike for getting it done, when others said it didn't exist. Your the man!

My Sales Associate Mr. Banko. 2nd to none.

by from Miami. FL |

My Sales Associate Mike Banko really did set the bar to the highest standards. Very smoth, professional and pleaseant buying/leading process. I have experienced this type of treatment not only myself but also with many friends and family member I have referred to him.

Out of State Purchase with Mike Kahuk

by from Wichita Ks |

Be Careful Before Purchasing a car here: My family recently purchased an out-of-state vehicle from this dealership with Mike Kahuk. We read the reviews, and were pleased to see that it was a reputable dealership. Therefore we relied on the sales team to be upfront and honest about all of our questions and concerns on the vehicle. We were excited as it seemed as everything was going great, We have a recorded conversation where they promised the truck had new tires, would come with a full tank of gas, and had no major dents or scratches. However upon arrival the truck did have a major dent, 1/4 tank of gas, tires confirmed to be the original 2012 tires by our Toyota dealership (not new), and no antenna. We have had the truck for almost three weeks, and yet no resolution over this, on the contrary we have been getting the run around. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Great Experience

by from Miami Florida |

With a history of five decades of buying/leasing cars this must be the first time I was helped not sold. It did not hurt to be distributing an exceptional product like Subaru.

Most Pleasant Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Hollywood,Florida |

This was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had! Our consultant, Stan Naidus, was excellent. He is professional, knowledgeable, very friendly, and assisted us with purchasing the best car to fit our needs. I will be purchasing my next car with Stan at Lexus of Pembroke Pines in the future.. What a terrific experience!

April 24, 2015

Stan is Great! We are happy that you were able to have the ultimate car buying experience.

Sales Representative - Outstanding

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Fred Miller is one of the most professional, knowledgeable, and helpful sales representatives I've encountered. Navigated me through the decision and buying experience in an enjoyable manner.

March 25, 2015

Fred is awesome! Welcome to the Subaru of Pembroke Pines family!

Best dealership I've ever dealt with

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I got a "cold-call" from another Subaru dealer who wanted me to trade in my leased 2013 Forester for a 2015... with no cash outlay and the same lease terms. It was the dealer who had leased me my old Subaru, but I hadn't been very impressed with them. I googled other dealers, and sent e-mails -- and Neville Marshalleck at Subaru of Pembrook Pines answered my e-mail in such a way that I felt encouraged to check out the dealership. It was on a Sunday afternoon, but I couldn't have asked for better service... and I'd never seen so many Subarus in one place! I was able to choose exactly what I wanted at a better deal than anyone else, and Neville is the calmest, most knowledgeable sales person I've dealt with in all my 50 years of driving and dealing with sales people. I recommend this dealership in general, and Neville Marshalleck in particular.

March 25, 2015

Welcome to the Subaru of Pembroke Pines family!

awsome........

by from Miami |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff for a great experience..I haven't purchased any vehicles however from this dealership, but I have to say that Mario Padron took great care of my questions and answered them accordingly even giving extra details that was VERY informative..He is knowledgeable about the cars that are being sold, and takes his job seriously. He is dedicated to what he does and I RECOMMEND THAT YOU SPEAK TO HIM WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASING A VEHICLE.. Best experience thus far..

April 24, 2015

Awesome! Can't wait to get you into a new vehicle!

excellent car buying experience

by from boca raton florida |

from the moment we met gus arcon we felt like family. he made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. gus took the time to answer all our questions with his excellent sales skills and product knowledge. also made sure my wife got the exact car she wanted a 2015 is 350 fsport black with rioja red interior. I would highly recommend gus to anyone looking to purchase a new lexus.

April 24, 2015

Gus gives amazing customer service. Congrats!