Lexus Subaru of Pembroke Pines

Service 888-278-0005

South Florida's Premier Lexus and Subaru Destination

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I have bought several new cars since i first began driving. However, this was the best experience I've ever had. My Sales person, Sean Kamal was informative, efficient, polite, and most important, not pushy. Typically my car buying experiences have been lengthy and stressful, but not this time. Additionally, Lexus of Pembroke Pines is a beautiful facility. Everyone who works there is courteous and anxious to help you in any way.

awsome........

by from Miami |

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff for a great experience..I haven't purchased any vehicles however from this dealership, but I have to say that Mario Padron took great care of my questions and answered them accordingly even giving extra details that was VERY informative..He is knowledgeable about the cars that are being sold, and takes his job seriously. He is dedicated to what he does and I RECOMMEND THAT YOU SPEAK TO HIM WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASING A VEHICLE.. Best experience thus far..

excellent car buying experience

by from boca raton florida |

from the moment we met gus arcon we felt like family. he made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. gus took the time to answer all our questions with his excellent sales skills and product knowledge. also made sure my wife got the exact car she wanted a 2015 is 350 fsport black with rioja red interior. I would highly recommend gus to anyone looking to purchase a new lexus.

Mohammed is awesome!

by from Miami, FL |

Mohammed of Lexus of Pembroke Pines took great care of us! He made us feel comfortable and the experience was fun and low pressure.

Lexus of Pemproke Pines

by from Coral Springs Florida |

I have had the pleasure of working with Michael Banko at Lexus of pembroke pines. He has made my entire experience with the dealership extremely easy and pleasant. He is always available and even schedules my service appointments as well as my manicures. I have referred him to many friends and coworkers and they are all equally as pleased. The entire staff has been so helpful since I leased my new IS 250. I couldn't be happier with my car or the service i've received overall.

Great Job!

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

I would like to say thanks to Carlos Hundley for helping me and my boyfriend to lease our new cars, he is amazing and such a professional person. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely like to do business with him again! Thank you Carlos you're awesome!

Outstanding Service!

by from Miramar, FL |

I want to thank Carlos Hundley for doing such an amazing job! He was very helpful all the way through the process, I was leasing a BMW and I decided to switch to a Lexus mainly because I wanted to do a deal with him and I got it. He also helped my girlfriend with the lease of her car as well so he proved to us that he's an outstanding sales person and very professional. Thank you again and definitely will like to do business with him again, Highly recommended!

Great facility for buying, servicing!

by from Plantation, Florida |

I have had my Lexus serviced at this facility for years. I recently traded my 2001 RX in for a 2014 last February. Mike Banko did a superb and patient job of showing me dozens of cars until I found what I was looking for. He walked me through the whole process until I left in my new car...! Moez was excellent in working out a plan that I was comfortable with.... I recently went in for my 6 month service and was once again reminded of how well this dealership works. Andre Rust, my service manager is great. He goes through everything thoroughly. I have dealt with Andre for years with my older Lexus. The facility is so pleasant to wait in. Clean beyond compare....enjoying a coffee...really relaxing while waiting for my car. Love my Lexus and love this dealership and Mike....wait until that new beauty comes in!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I received EXCELLENT service by Mike Banko. This was the fourth vehicle I have purchased and it was the best experience to date. Not only do I love my vehicle, Mike continues to provide me with excellent service whenever I have a question or even need a car wash. He was professional, understanding and no-nonsense negotiation. The Subaru/Lexus team is fortunate to have him. I plan to send anyone I know that wants to buy a vehicle to your dealership, specifically to Mike Banko.

Lexus Dealership Great Customer Service

by from Florida |

My experience at Lexus dealership with Mario Padron was beyond what I expected. Great customer service, overall wonderful! I am very happy with my lexus es 350h! Definitely recommend one buy their car here. Thank You for your help, Mario Padron. -Leticia Cohen

easiest purchase of my life!!!

by from Deerfield beach, FL |

Very great customer service from Mike Banko. Hassle free and I was given what I was promised. Anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, he is the man to go to and this is the dealer to go to.