Crown BMW

Service 855-315-3605

Car Buying Made Easy.

Great buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

We bought a new 1997 BMW from Mike Wilson at Crown and drove it for 17 years! This year I decided to buy a new car, shopped around some, eventually returned to Crown for another BMW. Again, Mike and his very capable assistant Sally Greer put together a very nice package for me which is now parked in my garage! They are knowledgeable about their cars and take a personal interest in their customers. They are exceptional.

Excellent service

by from Greensboro ,NC |

I've served by X5 at Crown BMW for several years, they are prompt and courteous, the loaner vehicles are always clean and very nice to drive. Have not done non-warranty work, so don't know how their quotes compare.

Great service visit

by from Asheboro NC |

I recently came in for some service work. Travis was extremely friendly and helpful. I feel like I am treated special when I visit. And of course one of the best perks is my car is returned sparkling clean!

August 6, 2014

Sean, I'm happy to hear you experience with Travis was friendly and helpful. Thank you for your 5 star review and your business! Thanks again, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Great Dealership !

by from Greensboro, NC |

Awesome team at Crown BMW.......we have bought 7 BMW's from them if that tells you anything. Excellent People and Excellent Service............

August 6, 2014

Mark, thank you for writing to me about your experience. Hearing from a 7-time customer will definitely put a smile on your face! Thank you for being a part of the Crown BMW family! Looking forward to many more years. Best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Great Experience with Perry Barclay

by from Goldston, NC |

Wonderful sales rep to do business with. He made us feel at home and the deal went off without a hitch.

August 3, 2014

I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with your experience with Perry. I hope to see you again! All the best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Great service!

by from Greensboro |

Danielle Jenner at Crown BMW helped me with my selection of car. She was professional, very knowledgable, and friendly. I really enjoyed having a female salesperson, I highly recommend her!

July 16, 2014

Diane, thank you for sending me some feedback on your experience. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed knowledgeable, friendly customer service from Danielle. We appreciate your business! All the best, Ray Scarbrough

Great Service

by from Greensboro,NC |

David Clark continues to be the very best for service

May 27, 2014

I am delighted to hear you have received continuously excellent service from David. Thank you for your business! Best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Excellent!

by from greensboro |

Excellent Service! quality loaner, quick service, terrific experience.

May 27, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating! Looking forward to your next visit. Best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Excellent customer service, top notch service dept

by from Greensboro, NC |

Excellent service department. Very friendly, communicative and helpful. Work performed is top notch! Loaner cars are excellent. Can pick up a serviced car as late as 8:00! Performed excellent warranty work on a used BMW that I had purchased elsewhere.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Apex, NC |

We drove from Apex, NC to purchase a used Cadillac SRX from Crown that we found on Autotrader. Made one phone call, got a call back and we drove the 60+ miles to Greenboro to check out the vehicle and have to say was one of the easiest and friendly buying experiences we have had. Thanks Crown!

Great service department

by from Salisbury, NC |

I had my 2010 535i in for basic service and wanted a technician to listen to a odd fan noise I was hearing. They needed to keep my car overnight and gave me a great loaner. They serviced my car and the technician discovered I needed a new blower. The repairs were made and my car is great working order. Katherin and the service techicians provide a high quality service experience.

December 21, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star feedback. I am so glad Katherine and our technicians provided a high quality service experience. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to continuing to earn your business. Best wishes, Bill Annear, General Manager