Crown BMW

Service 855-315-3605

Car Buying Made Easy.

Great buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

We bought a new 1997 BMW from Mike Wilson at Crown and drove it for 17 years! This year I decided to buy a new car, shopped around some, eventually returned to Crown for another BMW. Again, Mike and his very capable assistant Sally Greer put together a very nice package for me which is now parked in my garage! They are knowledgeable about their cars and take a personal interest in their customers. They are exceptional.

Service Visit

by from Greensboro, NC |

Crown BMW was more than accommodating for just a quick walk in service. I was very impressed. The service group was supremely attentive to me even though all I needed was an oil change.

Excellent Service!

by from Holly Springs, NC |

I purchased a 2013 slightly driven Toyota Rav4 and the price and customer service were excellent. My salesman took the time to ensure all features I wanted were as expected and the car was ready for a test drive at the scheduled time with no delay. My questions were answered truthfully and knowledgeably on the vehicle and the car was just as advertised -in awesome like new condition. The paperwork and other possible purchasable services and plans were covered without too much of a hard sell. The dealership interior is clean but dated. I would definitely purchase from Crown BMW again.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We truly appreciate your business and are so glad our employees helped you have a wonderful experience at Crown BMW. Enjoy your 2013 Toyota Rav4 and we look forward to taking care of any future needs that may arise!

No pressure salesman

by from Virginia |

This is my fourth BMW. It is the ultimate driving machine. My first SUV. IM A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT IT but sales staff was great

Outstanding Team at Crown BMW

by from Greensboro, N.C. |

My wife just purchased an X3 from Crown BMW, and if there was a way to give the Crown BMW team 6 stars we most definitely would. This was the most pleasurable car buying experience we have had, and our sincerest thanks go out to Danielle Jenner, Mike Wilson, Jeff Handley, and David, our Product Genius. From the first day we visited, to the final day of purchase, Danielle led the way and provided us with outstanding professionalism, attention, advice, and customer service. Mike, Jeff, and David, provided valuable and very much appreciated support along the way. Our recommendation... if you're considering the purchase of a car, and want to deal with true professionals, as well as have a great experience, the first place you should visit is with the team at Crown BMW. You won't be disappointed!

October 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the amazing review! So happy to hear that our staff took care of you so well and gave you the best customer service possible. We pride our dealership on professionalism and our staff's experience. We appreciate the 5-star rating very much and thank you for wanting to give us more! We hope u continue to love your new vehicle and that we will see you again in the future.

service experience

by from Denton, N. C. |

My service experience this week at Crown BMW was excellent. The information you are given upfront about repairs and costs is thorough. Everyone was so kind. As I waited in their lounge a salesman, Bill, checked on everyone there and seemed genuinely interested in our experience. Thanks for the complimentary newspaper and refreshments. It was a real treat to see that my car was washed and my oil service was completed. It was great! I drive about 90 miles roundtrip to get Crown's excellent service. Thanks.

Very good dealer service, but bring your AMEX card

by from Greensboro, NC |

I do most of my own service but don't hesitate to use this dealer if the job is too big or I am pressed for time. I am VERY particular and can verify that the quality of their work is excellent. I am always fully satisfied and the job is done correctly. Also, they always point out if they see anything which should also be serviced which is very helpful. And my car is always returned clean at no additional charge. But, bring your AMEX because they are not cheap!

Respect for customers couldn't be better.

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have always left Crown BMW feeling good about the service I've received. I'm treated as if I matter and customers don't always feel that way in other service facilities. I'm confident the work was done correctly and if I've had problems they have always been addressed until I'm satisfied.

Great!

by from Greenville, SC |

Although I didn't end up purchasing a car from Crown because I was looking for something very specific (used Audi S4) which ended up finding closer to my home, Zep was awesome! He stayed in touch regularly and continued to look and suggest other options. He actually did end up finding what I wanted in Florida just a few hours after my purchase! If you are in the Greensboro area, I would highly recommend considering them for your next car purchase.

August 26, 2014

Heather, I'm sad to hear we couldn't complete your purchase experience for you, but I do appreciate you writing about your time with Zep! We hope you will return for your next purchase or service experience. All the best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Excellent service

by from Greensboro ,NC |

I've served by X5 at Crown BMW for several years, they are prompt and courteous, the loaner vehicles are always clean and very nice to drive. Have not done non-warranty work, so don't know how their quotes compare.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for coming to Crown BMW to service your vehicle! I can assure you we strive to always provide competitively priced service and vehicles, so I hope you will return once your warranty is up. Thank you for your continued loyalty! -Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Great service visit

by from Asheboro NC |

I recently came in for some service work. Travis was extremely friendly and helpful. I feel like I am treated special when I visit. And of course one of the best perks is my car is returned sparkling clean!

August 6, 2014

Sean, I'm happy to hear you experience with Travis was friendly and helpful. Thank you for your 5 star review and your business! Thanks again, Ray Scarbrough General Manager