Crown BMW

Service 855-315-3605

Car Buying Made Easy.

Excellent!

by from greensboro |

Excellent Service! quality loaner, quick service, terrific experience.

Crown BMW responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star rating! Looking forward to your next visit. Best, Ray Scarbrough General Manager

Excellent customer service, top notch service dept

by from Greensboro, NC |

Excellent service department. Very friendly, communicative and helpful. Work performed is top notch! Loaner cars are excellent. Can pick up a serviced car as late as 8:00! Performed excellent warranty work on a used BMW that I had purchased elsewhere.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Apex, NC |

We drove from Apex, NC to purchase a used Cadillac SRX from Crown that we found on Autotrader. Made one phone call, got a call back and we drove the 60+ miles to Greenboro to check out the vehicle and have to say was one of the easiest and friendly buying experiences we have had. Thanks Crown!

Great service department

by from Salisbury, NC |

I had my 2010 535i in for basic service and wanted a technician to listen to a odd fan noise I was hearing. They needed to keep my car overnight and gave me a great loaner. They serviced my car and the technician discovered I needed a new blower. The repairs were made and my car is great working order. Katherin and the service techicians provide a high quality service experience.

Crown BMW responded to this review

December 21, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star feedback. I am so glad Katherine and our technicians provided a high quality service experience. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to continuing to earn your business. Best wishes, Bill Annear, General Manager

Awsome Dealer!

by from Charlotte, NC |

The sales staff were very friendly and extremely dilligent about getting me their best price with no questions asked!

Excellent Customer Service- Have owned four BMWs

by from Greensboro, NC |

Steve, our service advisor was great and coordinated all aspects.

Very pleased with the service

by from High Point, NC |

We had some concerns about an alignment and GPS issue with our 2011 535I BMW. Brian Cost was very accomodating and helpful to satisfy our concerns. We brought the car in and received great service in addressing our concerns. We were very pleased with Brian's handling of this and our customer service rep that we dealt with the day we brought it in, Stephen Merritt. Thank you both!.

Very good experience!

by from High Point, NC |

I've purchased many cars from Crown BMW and had any needed service work done there as well. Both the purchase and any service experience has been excellent. On my my last service visit, Trey my service adviser was extremely helpful throughout the process. I'm certain my next BMW purchase will be from Crown BMW.

Excellent service!

by from Danville, VA |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Crown, 2 BMW and two other makes. While we received satisfactory service from the other make service departments Crown BMW is an outstanding dealership. From the sales personnel to service you could not ask for better attention to your needs. I very much appreciate the professional attitude of all their staff.

Priceless service

by from Mebane NC |

I own the exciting and superfast 2011 335D - which I just cannot understand why BMW USA discontinued here in the USA. What a hoot to drive. I have driven just over 22000 miles since I bought it end Dec/11 and I have not had a single mechanical or IT problem with this car. All I have had done are two oilchanges and 22000 miles of trouble free driving. At my last service I was assisted by Customer Representative Uwe Hoffmann who really made the service a breeze and I got the car back cleaned and polished and looking like new. What more can I ask for from the Crown BMW dealership and service people. Kim Bergenser