Crown BMW

Service 855-315-3605

Car Buying Made Easy.

Very good experience!

by from High Point, NC |

I've purchased many cars from Crown BMW and had any needed service work done there as well. Both the purchase and any service experience has been excellent. On my my last service visit, Trey my service adviser was extremely helpful throughout the process. I'm certain my next BMW purchase will be from Crown BMW.

Excellent service!

by from Danville, VA |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Crown, 2 BMW and two other makes. While we received satisfactory service from the other make service departments Crown BMW is an outstanding dealership. From the sales personnel to service you could not ask for better attention to your needs. I very much appreciate the professional attitude of all their staff.

Priceless service

by from Mebane NC |

I own the exciting and superfast 2011 335D - which I just cannot understand why BMW USA discontinued here in the USA. What a hoot to drive. I have driven just over 22000 miles since I bought it end Dec/11 and I have not had a single mechanical or IT problem with this car. All I have had done are two oilchanges and 22000 miles of trouble free driving. At my last service I was assisted by Customer Representative Uwe Hoffmann who really made the service a breeze and I got the car back cleaned and polished and looking like new. What more can I ask for from the Crown BMW dealership and service people. Kim Bergenser

Buying a new car

by from Chapel Hill NC |

Crown BMW is unbelievable in its customer service from the service facility to the buying process. I live 55miles away with 2 BMW dealers within 5 and 15miles from my home....neither one comes close to the respect and service that crown gives its customers. I will ONLY buy a BMW from Crown. They make it easy and efficient and you do not feel like it a constant battle to get the best deal

Nice dealership

by from Danville, VA |

I have been going to Crown BMW on Wendover for a few years now and have been treated well and am very satisfied with the service department.

Best car buying experience thanks Bryan Matthews

by from Greensboro NC |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Bryan Matthews was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable about the car I eventually purchased. I will definitely be a returning customer.

BMW Driver

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had a wonderful experience at Crown BMW. I made a purchase that was smooth and effortless. I was able to ride away with the perfect little BMW. My salesman,Bryan Matthew was great. I recommend him to everyone.

by from Greensboro NC |

Excellent as always. Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable people.

Good Review

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had a great experience with the Crown Pre-Owned Car Dealership. The people were very friendly and helpful. The salesperson worked with us until we were completely satified with the purchase. All the other salespersons were friendly and helpful. It was a very good experience.

Unbelievable Experience

by from Burlington, NC |

I have been a new and used car salesperson and manager for quiet a few years. Neither I nor my dealerships provided such professional care. I regret that now. I purchased a certified used car from Crown BMW. The sales and financing personnel were extremely profficient. The automobile (BMW 328i) is unbelieveable. I have never driven an automobile so well engineered as the BMW. I must personal cudos to ANTOINE SHORT. He really made the experience confortable.