Piazza Mazda of West Chester

1340 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

New 888-293-4402
Used 888-595-7441
Service 888-823-1580

Experience the Power of One.

My Purchase of MX5

by from Downingtown,Pa |

Had a good experience working with John Pinkerton. He conducted himself in a very professional manner and knew about the product that he was selling. Also, thanks to Joe Lewis for his help with the numbers. Highly recommend Piazza Mazda (The low pressure dealer!)

Prompt service and friendly staff.

by from West Chester, PA |

Brought my CX-5 in for its first oil change. I was greeted cordially by Paul who explained exactly what the technician, Taylor, was going to do to my car. He also informed me that the first oil change is free of charge. I would definitely recommend using the Piazza Mazda dealership.

sooooo rude

by from chadds ford |

So unprofessional and rude, literally the WORST dealer that i ever see and when you complain about the poor service to the manager you will hear the perfect answer from him OK!!!

Piazza Mazda of West Chester responded to this review

August 13, 2015

We are truly sorry to hear your felt your experience with our staff was unprofessional. We pride ourselves in having a friendly and knowledgeable team at Piazza Mazda. Please allow us the opportunity to rectify the situation. We hope you reach out to our General Manager, Pat at (610) 399-5330 and share your experience with him.

Worth checking out!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I generally don't go to the dealer for routine servicing, but I needed a part for my window so I had my routine service done while I was there. These guys really do take care of your car and they don't pressure you for services you don't need or "really should get done". I've been going back every time since the first time I was there. They are competitively priced and often offer coupons or deals. I've owned two Mazda's so far and I know my next care will be a Mazda from these guys.

They Broke It. I Paid

by from Avondale, PA |

First of all, I founded the Delaware Valley Miata Club 25 years ago and am the current Motorsports Director of the club. I have most of my own mechanical work on the 3 Miatas I have owned, but I was in a rush and took my Miata to Piazza for a power steering leak. Very expensive repair as they said it needed a new steering rack. Drove the car to Florida and on the way back, power steering fluid starting spraying all over the engine. I was able to get the car home by adding 5 quarts for fluid on the way. Took the car back to Piazza for them to find the leak. The cause was that one of the hydraulic hoses to the rack was rubbing on a belt pulley and eventually it wore a hole through the hose. Charged me $174 for the hose and $90 labor to replace the hose. When I pointed out that the reason the hose wore through was that their mechanic incorrectly re-installed it when he replaced the steering rack, the manager said "Yeah, so what do you want?" I thought I was being very reasonable when I said I was willing to pay the $174 for the hose, but since it was their fault the labor should be free. He said next time you come back I'll give you a free oil change. Are you kidding me? I change my own oil. And why would he think I would come back? Stay away from Piazza. I now doubt that it actually needed the new steering rack in the first place given the obvious lack of skill of their mechanics. It was obvious the need for this second repair was totally their fault,yet they refused to accept any responsibility. If you take your car here, be prepared for something else to break shortly after you get the car back. There are plenty of good Mazda dealers in the area. Piazza isn't one of them.

Great Service!!

by from West Chester, PA |

I just wanted to say thank you for the excellent service I received when I came into Piazza Mazda to get my check engine light checked out. Everyone was polite and the gentleman helped me was so helpful. He took the time to not only scan the car, but explain to me the mechanics of the issue. I really appreciate the help and though I don't live in the area, I told my family and friends about my experience. Thank you!!

Highly Recommended!!

by from Glen Mills, PA |

Wonderful staff! I purchased a new 2015 Mazda6 and I am in love with it! I only had it for about a month and have received so many compliments on it. I would refer friends or family to this dealer! Can't wait to visit the Service Department for my first free oil change!

Great!

by from West Chester, PA |

As a first time car buyer, I was a little nervous about going to the dealer. After purchasing a new vehicle, I have nothing but great things to say about Alex and the service. They worked with my schedule and I got an excellent deal on my car. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a car!

Pleasant, no pressure atmosphere

by from Phila, PA |

This dealership has a good staff and procedures. Our salesman was knowledgeable, friendly and took his time to show us all the aspects of the car. They made a fair deal without any drama and made me believe they truly appreciated my business. Delivery was quick and painless and everything was as promised.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from West Chester, PA |

We just bought our pre-owned certified CX-9 at Piazza Mazda and were very pleased with the entire experience. The atmosphere was relaxed, but informative. The people were kind and I didn't feel at all rushed or overwhelmed, as I normally would in a big-decision situation, like car buying. The product offered felt superior to me. I feel their pricing was the best and they were still willing to work with us to help us get what we wanted. We truly felt like valued customers. I will visit this dealership first for my future needs.

#1 for real

by from West Chester, PA |

Mike, Fred, John and Pat were excellent. I knew I wanted a Mazda 6 GT and they took care of me from start to finish. It is clear to me why they are consistently #1 in this region. If you need a Mazda, don't bother going anywhere else.