Piazza Mazda of West Chester

1340 Wilmington Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

New 888-293-4402
Used 888-595-7441
Service 888-823-1580

Experience the Power of One.

Great Service!

by from West Chester, PA |

It was a pleasure doing business with Piazza Mazda! I requested pricing through the internet and Chris Angelone, the Internet Sales Manager got back to me with pricing in only 10 minutes. When I went to see Chris, he worked hard to find the vehicle I wanted in terms of options and color. I was then offered a test drive of the vehicle. We finalized the deal in a matter of minutes with Chris being truthful in his answers, never pressuring me for the sale. Once the sale was made, Lee Levy handled the paperwork. Lee was quite thorough, yet we got through the paperwork quickly. While the paperwork was being done, the Service Dept. put on a couple of accessories - nice job and fast. Chris then walked me out to the well detailed new vehicle and thoroughly went over the operation of the vehicle. Chris even set-up my phone with the vehicle's Bluetooth system. In summary - Honest - No Pressure - Thorough.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from West Chester, PA |

We just bought our pre-owned certified CX-9 at Piazza Mazda and were very pleased with the entire experience. The atmosphere was relaxed, but informative. The people were kind and I didn't feel at all rushed or overwhelmed, as I normally would in a big-decision situation, like car buying. The product offered felt superior to me. I feel their pricing was the best and they were still willing to work with us to help us get what we wanted. We truly felt like valued customers. I will visit this dealership first for my future needs.

#1 for real

by from West Chester, PA |

Mike, Fred, John and Pat were excellent. I knew I wanted a Mazda 6 GT and they took care of me from start to finish. It is clear to me why they are consistently #1 in this region. If you need a Mazda, don't bother going anywhere else.

Great Dealer!!

by from West Chester, PA |

Mike, Fred, John and Pat were excellent. I knew I wanted a Mazda6 GT and they took care of me from the start to finish. It is clear to me why they are consistently #1 in this region. If you need a Mazda, done bother going anywhere else.

Satisfied Customer ;-)

by from Wilmington, DE |

Oh my gosh. ..... where do I start! After 3 months of car shopping and throwing up on one salesmans desk I went to Piazza Mazda where John Pinkerton assisted me with no pressure, answered all my questions, and made buying my dealership vehicle very exciting!!!! Will definitely be back in a few years to make my next purchase! #LovePiazzaMazda

Great experience

by from West Grove pa |

John Pinkerton was our sales associate and we had a great car buying experience. He was not pushy and we were very happy to have purchased our mazda3. The process was quick and stress free.

Highly Recommended!

by from West Chester, PA |

I communicated with several area dealers during my search for a new Mazda 3, and found Chris Angelone at Piazza to be extremely prompt, detailed, and accurate over email. His e-quote was also very competitive. When I visited the dealership in person, Phil Saraceni was extremely easy to work with in discussing the vehicle I was considering and in finalizing the deal. There was no time wasting, just an efficient and professional conversation. I arranged my own financing, and every step of the process between making the deal and final delivery of my vehicle was seamless, thanks to Phil's attention to details and prompt communication. I will certainly recommend Piazza to others based on my experience.

Love My Car

by from Honey Brook, Pa |

I bought my car in March and I had it in for two oil changes so far. It was so quick and the service was so pleasant, you get a time and they do not hesitate to take you imediately. So far I love everything about Piazza Mazda. Thank you all. Keep up the great work.

Great service team!

by from Spring City, PA |

Great service team. Vehicle went in for an oil change and was in and out in no time. Very friendly staff as well. Highly recommend.

Great Mazda service

by from Chester Springs, PA |

I've been taking my Mazda to Paul at Piazza Mazda for 3 years now. It's a 20yr old RX-7 and I was a bit apprehensive when I moved, leaving the dealership that had serviced it for the first 17 years. All that apprehension was gone after my first visit. The car has been taken care of...oil changes, inspection and tune up. It's running like a champ and I have complete confidence in Piazza!

Looking Out for Me...

by from Weat Chester, PA |

Service personnel suggested, that is addition to my 15000 mile service, that they could do my PA State inspection at the same time. I hadn't thought of that! Service was fast, while I waited! And saved me a trip back later. Thanks, Team!