Morrie's Minnetonka Ford Lincoln

Service 877-755-6355 Service 877-755-6355

Buy Happy - our best price first pure and simple

Awsome!!!

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

I purchased my 2013 Explorer from Morries and had a wonderful experience. I will definitely buy from them again.

Service Department is a nightmare

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Purchased a new car in Oct of 2015, while doing the post sale detailing they gouged the rubber gaskets around all the windows. Promised to replace. Nothing heard from them by late Jan 2016 so I called. Appointment was made to fix but when I arrived not all the gaskets had been ordered. Second appointment, again gaskets weren't all ordered. THIRD appointment on May 17th. Checking ahead of time was told ALL parts were in. Yes yes you can see where this is heading. Arrived and another mix-up. But wait, another service advisor says they do have the parts! Not logged into computer so without him showing up no one else would have known what was going on and a forth appointment would have been made. They gave me a loaner car for the day. Returned later that evening after being told the car was fixed and ready, and one of the gaskets STILL WASN"T REPLACED! Seriously? This issue has gone on for over 6 months, damage I will remind you that was done by the dealership themselves, and the work still isn't done, I get lip service apologies but no real explanation as to what happened again. After a while the apologies mean nothing. Service area seems to have NO quality control oversight, the computer system isn't correct or not logged properly, basically the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Solid experience, bought a used car

by from Excelsior, MN |

We recently went looking for a specific car with specific specs in the used market and we visited five different Ford dealerships in the West metro area. We loved the service at two of them, didn't like the service at two others. The first time we visited we were with a different sales rep and he was OK. The second time was for a different car and for a different family member so we chose to purchase through a different sales rep. We called to see if the the cars.com listed car was available and they. Hooked us up with. Jake Middagh. Wow- fast, flexible, and he knew his stuff. We were in to see and test drive the car within an hour. It was the end of the day and Jake wanted to make sure we had time to think about it and to get the car detailed and prepped for us, so he had us come back first thing the next day to do all the prepped paperwork. On that side (paperwork) the finance guys were great! We have a credit union and didn't think they could beat the 1.89% rate they were offering. They came in at 1.9% within the 15 minutes we had to know in order to start our bank processing so it was easier to go with the Ford rate. Then we show up the next morning and they had kept on looking after we left and found a 1.5% rate for us. They didn't have to, but they went the extra mile and shopped around for us. We were 0% down and out to 64 months. Griffin walked us through all the paperwork and answered all our questions. He was cheery the whole time and very quick with making changes that we wanted last minute. Anything he wasn't sure about he called someone who did know to get us an ASAP answer. The service department had the car detailed and ready to go in less time than it took us to do the paperwork. I like that Jake walked us through the car electronics and need to knows before we drove it off the lot. He knew about the car, owns a Ford, and is a family guy so he knows how to help you shop for a safe family car. He's an honest salesman and isn't trying to get your to upgrade, though he does his due diligence via the work requirement of informing you about the add ins available... He's just not pushy about it like a lot of other salesmen tend to be. He's a solid guy to work with and is super fast to answer questions via phone, text, etc.

Outstanding customer service

by from Delano,Mn |

Luke and Craig made our car buying experience an outstanding experience! Best car purchase we've ever had in 8 car purchases! Thank you and we look forward to next time!

Second time at a Morrie's, it will be my last.

by from Saint Paul Mn |

4 years ago while looking for a new Subaru, I visited a Morrie's. I told the sales person that I was buying a new Outback on that day, give me your best price, if it's the lowest, I'll be back. He told me they don't "play that game" cause they "never win" Fast forward 4 years, I was looking at a certified 2013 Lincoln MKX. It was listed on Monday, not of Tuesday. Sent them an email asking if they still had it. The email I got back on Wednesday told me it was there, but I had to come out on that day because the manager was going to de-certify it on Thursday, and the price would increase by $3000.00. So the drive to Morrie's during rush hour is a pain to say the least, add in a really good thunderstorm to make it even better. We got there, the person I was emailing (Nick) left for the day (he knew we were coming out, we told him on the phone when he called) and pawned us off onto Jen. Jen did a decent job showing us that, and a few other vehicles. (that we didn't buy, but she's the reason for the 3 star rating. Nick's a 1, Jen's a 5) It's now 4 days later, car is still listed, still certified. There are to many other dealerships out there to have to deal with this kind of crap. I will warn my friends to stay away.

Great expereience

by from metro area |

Jake is an excellent salesperson. Sales manager was great on the trade. Katie was also excellent and very efficient. Overall a great buying experience.

Poor communication

by from Lakeville, MN |

Looking for a used car for my son and was using Morrie's PBW site. Saw a listing, but no photos so trekked up to Morrie's Ford dealership last Saturday after confirming vehicle was still available. Met salesman Lance who checked and advised the vehicle was unfortunately out for "detailing", but he'd call me Monday when it came back. Didn't hear from him, so called Tuesday and was put in touch with Fred. Fred took my information and said he'd call me back, but never heard from Fred. Went on a business trip and came back Thursday afternoon and checked the PBW website and confirmed vehicle was still listed (although still no photos) so I called Lance and left him a message asking him to call and advise of status of "detailing". Lance called and left a message vehicle hadn't been "detailed", but he had just taken it for a ride and everything checked out. I called back and left a message asked him when he'd be available on Friday so I could test drive myself. Never heard from Lance again - assume it was because the vehicle must have sold late Thursday or Friday (although the PBW website showed it as still available Friday afternoon - I was told it is update after 3pm). A courtesy call from Lance would have saved me another trip. My guess is someone working at (or related) the dealership bought the vehicle. Terrible service IMO and annoying enough to lead me to avoid Morries in the future.

BAD Customer service

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I bought a new 2015 Ford Edge in June. I found that on the rear doors the weather seal was coming off when the either door was opened. I went to the dealer on June 29th and was told by Greg in service that he thought it was a design flaw and he created a case with Ford and sent a picture of the problem. He called me a day later and said the part is on order and expected in 2 days. I then called back about 10 days later and left a voicemail for Greg. Since I did not get a return call I called Greg again in another 7 days and left another message. 2 days later I called the main number and was told Greg is no longer an employee and I was forwarded to Dan's voicemail. I left Dan a voice and explained the situation and suggested he forward the voice mail if he was not the guy to help. No return call from Dan or anyone else. I called the service department 2 days after I left the message for Dan and was told by Andy there is nothing on order for my car and I should come in so they could take a look. I drove to the dealer and Andy was busy but another gentleman took a look and he found there was a part on order and it is expected on Tuesday July 21st. A wasted trip to the dealer. I never received a call from the dealer that the part was in but instead called on July 24th and found that the part arrived so I scheduled an appointment. I arrived at the dealer and waited about 10 minutes before anybody in service was available to help. I was told it would be ready in 1.5 hours and they would call when ready. 5 hours later I gave a call and was told they are working on it now. I have had service at other dealers and never experienced this kind of NON customer service.

Jake Braun, great salesperson, good pricing.

by from Mpls. MN |

Jake was very knowledgeable about all of the cars we looked at. We were not sure what we wanted right away but he was very patient and we got the perfect choice. We are very happy with the payment and the quality of our MKC. Thank you Jake Braun!

Buy Happy? NOT!!!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Awful customer service before, during and after my purchase! I searched a long time for a specific car and they had it there. I feel Morrie's dealerships in general are disrespectful to women and their follow through stinks. I was shown a lot of garbage cars when I went there on my own. When I found the car I wanted, it was not a good buying experience.

Morrie's Minnetonka Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 16, 2015

I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough experience with us. Our General Manager, John, would like to hear about your experience in more detail. Since we we cannot trace your contact information down based on your username could you please give John a call at (952) 546-5441?