Classic Mazda

Service 877-360-5749

Buy Smart - Be Happy

Great Buying Experience

by from Titusville, FL |

My first experience with Classic Mazda was when I arrived there and was approached by sales/lease consultant Gordon Pagano.His friendliness, professionalism and vehicle knowledge was immediately apparent. No sales pressure whatsoever. He answered all my questions (which at times may have been trivial) with patience and politeness. Have dealt with many good salespeople over the years and Gordon is at the very top of my "A" list! He is a great person and a very valuable asset to Classic Mazda and Mazda in general. As to the dealership, every one was friendly and professional providing me with a very satisfying buying experience.

just bought a car

by from melbourne, fl |

just bought a mazda 3 from here yesterday! i love my car! orville is a great salesman who works with you. would definitely recommend coming here if you want a mazda!

awesome place

by from orlando Florida |

Great place to come and buy a car. They have a great selection from there dealerships or sister dealerships. Marks cu customer service was great. Was patient with me and looked at multiple cars and didn't feel pressured.

Good service, but untrustable sales reps

by from Orlando, FL |

The Sales rep lied about one of the products that they were offering after we had already paid for it.

Classic Mazda responded to this review

September 25, 2014

We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service before and after a purchase. Please let us remind you of our 5-day, 300-mile return/exchange policy, which we offer you in complete confidence. We stand behind our cars and our staff, and look forward to ensuring your complete satisfaction. Please contact me directly for any further questions. Thank you, Chad Rogers, General Manager, 407-681-2222 extension 6055, or crogers@classicmazda.com.

Transparency of Hypocritic Attitude

by from St. Cloud Fl |

I have been trying to decide between the Mazda 3 and the Ford Focus Titanium. Although the Mazda 3 is more expensive I was still considering it. When I stopped by Classic Mazda the sales person although clueless about the vehicle performance and features was very nice and courteous. He stated he was new and hey!!.. Everyone is new at some time or another so I cut him some slack and continued my interactions with him. Like I said a very nice man wish I could remember his name. Prior to my test drive I was asked for my driver?s license. A common request and very fair since they want to keep track of who is driving their cars. When I returned I asked what was the least amount I could finance at 0% interest. I was told by my sales person I would have to speak with the manager. I was lead to a bar style counter where the ?manager? stated the 0% interest did not apply and that I could get 1.9% instead. I stated that was not what was being advertised and he said ?OH well it?s just 1.9%.? I felt he ignored and dismissed my statement so I advised him he just helped me make my decision and that I was considering the Ford Focus. It was at that time that instead of offering to work with me. He changed his attitude and dismissed me like I was nothing. He changed his demeanor and his body language left a lot to be desired. Very poor customer service and clarity of total hypocrisy came through. It is guys like this that give honest car salesmen their poor reputation. I hope someone from this dealership reads this and tracks him down. I am sure that if the story is shared they can track him down. I noticed he had made some notes on the copy of my driver?s license. When I asked him to please give me the copy of my driver?s license he was holding in his hands he simply said NO. I then requested he destroy the copy and he walked away from me to supposedly shred it. I followed him and observed form the glass outside an office as he ripped the paper and deposited in to what I hope was shredder. Awesome interaction with a potential customer that was not only looking for a car for himself in cash but also for another car for his wife. Today I can say I went to Mullinax Ford in Saint Cloud and I was treated like GOLD. Not only did I buy a $26000 Focus Titanium but we are coming back to buy one for my wife too. Maybe Mullinax can have a class and they can teach Classic Mazda at Semoran Blvd in Orlando something about courtesy and respect.

Classic Mazda responded to this review

September 10, 2014

We are sorry to hear of your visit here with us at Classic Mazda. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are always concerned when this isn't the case. In August, Mazda offered 0% for 60 months on the Mazda2, Mazda6, CX-5 and CX-9. Unfortunately, the rate did not apply to the Mazda3. The offered rates were at 1.9% for 72 months or 0.9% for 60 months, and we cannot negotiate the manufacturer's special-rate programs. We did our best to get you in the car you desired and regrettably that did not happen. We do want to congratulate you on your new Ford Focus and if you are ever in the market for another car, please let me know and I will be happy to help. Thank you, Chad Rogers General Manager Classic Mazda

This dealer love to help little people

by from Hiram, Ohio |

It been over a year ago since I had great experience with this deaer. I am living in Ohio and this Mazda dealer is in Orlando, Florida. I brought older Mazda from different used car dealer name Southern Trust Auto Group. I was afraid to drive a thousand miles with a car I just brought so I stopped by this Mazda dealership for check it out. They suggest it need some minor repairs first before traveling all the way to Ohio. However I have to return to Ohio at same day and yet cannot drive this Mazda car. They let me leave my car at their dealer lot for over a month with no storage fees until I got return over a month later. They took me to airport for no charges so I can return to Ohio while leave my car in Florida. This dealer has two guys been helpful with me, one name Sollie and other is Brian. So be sure you meet them for advise and what needed to be done. They understood that I cannot hear the phone so they gave me a number for text message only. They only charges me for minor repairs on car and no additional charges for leaving car there for a month and free drop off to airport. After they done with minor repairs, I came back to drive car home which thousand miles away. They change the temp plates tag from Florida to Ohio because Florida tag expired. They also added nuts on my every wheels because each wheel only has 4 instead of 5 nuts for no charges. (my guess either previous dealer or owner removed antitheif key nuts) This dealer have been doing alot more than what it's worth for money that I paid them. Which why I say this dealer like to help little people without trying take more money and rip them off. I still have my Mazda and they run great.

Great Buying Experience...ask for Gordon Pagano!

by from Oviedo |

We were looking for a 2nd car and a friend recommended we look at the Mazda 6 (was also considering the Ford Fusion). After seeing the car, we fell in love with it's looks, technology and as important, the price. I can't say enough good things about Classic's "no hassle" buying process. And even better, the price was truly the best I saw. What was the icing on the cake was dealing with Gordon Pagano. He was such a nice guy, who never pressured us yet knew the car and it's features inside and out. It really was a pleasure dealing with Gordon. I have never had such a good experience buying a car.Gordon is so not the classic car salesman. We even ordered the rear sensors on our loaded Grand Touring and then decided that we didn't need or want the system (they had to order it so it was not yet installed on the car). Called Gordon on the following Monday and they said they would refund me the full price. They didn't have to do that. Go to him and buy your car...you won't be disappointed.

Not too expensive after all....Good experience,

by from Winter Park, Fl |

Thought that Holler would be more expensive than the other guys, they weren't. Bought my son's car on Memorial Day, it was a little busy..Greg Serino was great sales man, no BS anywhere around that dealership..Got a nice One year old Kia with a warranty company I know well! Once again,no BS,whining, or games...the way I like it! I'm going back soon for myself and watching their inventory online in the meantime. .. Nice experience with a dealership I've used for 35 years..dmicohen- Winter Park

Good experience

by from Casselberry Fl. |

I went to this dealership to test drive a car. Samie (hope I spelled it right) was very polite and courteous. She knew I wasn't going to buy that day and I was undecided on what car I wanted. she did not pressure me to buy which I really appreciated. I did however purchase another car not a mazda. I really liked the mazda but I needed to get a lower price on a car. I wish they would have negotiated a little because then I might have been able to get the mazda. I am very happy with the car I bought. I would recommend this dealership for their courtesy and the no pressure experience.

Store experience

by from Orlando, FL |

I had a great experience while my visit with Sales Consultant Daniel Carey. He is very professional and answered all my questions with patience. Not only that, he followed up on the phone with regularity in order to further assist me with any question or concern. I will definitely recommend Classic Mazda in Orlando to everyone.

Excellent Service, Hassle Free purchase

by from Lake Mary, Fl |

I walked in and immediately noticed the difference between this and the other dealers, i did not have 10 sales people come to pressure me to buy a car and the back and forth hassle. I was approached by Gordon, he was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Everyone there was very polite and very professional. Gordon made the car purchase so easy and explained everything in detail. I'm so happy i ended up coming here and bought my car here, by far the BEST dealer and most helpful and professional people in the business. I highly recommend this dealer to everyone looking for a Mazda.