Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Service 866-518-9410

Contact our Internet Sales Department

Excellent Service

by from Bowie, MD |

Kim Savage is a wonderful Service Consultant. And, she makes you feel like you are the only customer that she has to serve. And, Kim is on her way to the top of the chart of service-excellence. So, keep up the good work in servicing the customers at Mercedes-Annapolis. Also, she called in the Mercedes mechanic to discuss my service needs. This was very comforting to know that I had a chance to talk to the "key" person that would be servicing my car. Again, Kim, I thank you for such wonderful service and attention to details, teamwork and good customer service. Sincerely, Audrey Daniel

July 16, 2012

Thanks for the positive feedback NAOCS! It was our pleasure servicing your Mercedes-Benz vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving! https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Fantastic Experience in Purchasing a Mercedes

by from Annapolis Maryland |

My wife and I were shopping for a new car. We explored many brands other than Mercedes. Once I entered the Annapolis Mercedes Dealership, I met Derek Nedd, our salesman. I have purchased over 25 new cars over the years. I must tell you that Derek was by far the most honest, reliable and competent salesman I have ever dealt with. Even when I asked for "maybe" too much, Derek professionally rejected my request. He provided guidance and exuded integrity. We expect to be purchasing many new vehicles from him in the future.

September 2, 2014

Good afternoon, Mark! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Mercedes Benz of Annapolis works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Our Absolute BEST Buying Experience !

by from Flemington New Joisey |

A "glitch occurred in having the vehickle ready upon our arrival, but as soon as Rori Brown (Sales Manager) stepped in , all was made right. We were treated to lunch while we waited the vehicle was thoroughly washed, checked and buffed as it was preowned. Our sales associate, James was polite, friendly and thoroughly engaged in making sure all went well every step of the way. Following a delicious lunch at a place recommended by Rori, and upon completion of our test drive, we got down to the business of establishing a price and again the effortlessness of the overall process came to the forefront. Rori presented us with a price that was dead on competitive with no hidden fees and was right where we thought it should be after extensive research. We had test driven the vehicle with FIVE other dealers and Mercedes Benz on Annapolis not only exceeded them in price competitiveness, but exceeded their salesmanship and customer relations as well. We'll gladly do the 3 hour drive to Mercedes Benz of Annapolis for our next purchase. It'll be well worth the time and expense because we know we will be treated well and can expect a great price !

August 28, 2014

Happy M37 Owner, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new M37! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Happy M37 Owner and have a great day. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Great experience

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

Even though I did not purchase from MB of Annapolis I still want to express my appreciation for the time that Natalia Milbourne spent with me. My husband and I were in Annapolis for the day and decided to check out what was available in used SUV's. Natalia showed us a 2013 GLK350 which we test drove. Natalia's knowledge of the vehicle was impressive. It was a very pleasant experience meeting Natalia and visit of MB of Annapolis. In the future I will certainly recommend MB of Annapolis and give Natalia as a referral.

August 28, 2014

Greetings Shelia B! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Excellent Service

by from Maryland |

I received excellent service from Mike and the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. I especially enjoyed working with Natalia as she was extremely courteous, patient, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis.

August 28, 2014

Hello Cyrus, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike, Natalia and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Good Deal

by from Waldorf, Md |

I went in just to look and possible take a test drive but ended up driving out with the vehicle that had most everything I wanted. I was asked my preferences and they was able to show a vehicle with most of the options and gave me a really good deal. I Love this car.

August 28, 2014

Hi Eric P. - Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to congratulate you on your new Mercedes vehicle! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Ron M. and have a great day. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Excellent Sales Experience & Customer Service

by from Nottingham, MD |

The customer service was amazing from the second we walked onto the dealership's lot. Wayne and the team helped me and my wife get into our first Mercedes and have gained two customers that are certain to return. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who's in the market for a Mercedes. We drove all the way from Nottingham because of the great reviews we had heard from family and friends and were not let down!

August 28, 2014

Hello Ron M, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Wayne and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Great Buying Experience

by from Upper Marlboro, Md. |

I recently purchased a new mercedes from Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis with Michael Bruce, my Sales Person and Dustin Howard, my Finance Manager. It was without a doubt one of the best experiences of buying a new car that I've ever had. The time spent with hands on explanations of the operation of the vehicle was thorough. Great dealership!!!.

June 25, 2014

Greetings Connie! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Sales Experience and Customer Service

by from Annapolis, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 E350 Sport model from the Mileone Mercedes Benz dealership in Annapolis, Md. This was my 2nd new car purchase from this dealership and the reason that I returned is because I have been exttremely happy with their customer service. In this recent purchase I was working with Natalia Melbourne who was very knowledge about the various vehicles in the showroom and provided immediate answers to all of my questions. It was a very pleasant experience from the beginning to the end. I felt that I received a very fair price for my trade-in, a 2010 E350, and a very competitive price for my new E350.

June 20, 2014

Hello Mary, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Natalia Melbourne and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Fastastic experience!

by from Skillman, NJ |

I talked with my sales rep, Chris Tarsa, and based just on a vibe, drove three hours down from New Jersey and bought my 2009 Escalade. Fantastic experience. The car was everything that he said it would be - from condition to price to trade-in value of my old car. I'd highly recommend this dealership. Dave - Skillman, NJ

June 20, 2014

Greetings Dave! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

The experience was fun, enlightening, & rewarding!

by from Arnold, MD |

Having been car buyers for over 40 years, we approached the process of buying a new car with reluctance thinking that, as had been many times before, we would experience a hard sell, pushy sales representative that would take the joy out of car shopping. On our first visit to Mercedes Benz of Annapolis we discovered a totally different atmosphere. We met Paul Banville who treated us like we were longtime friends, patiently provided us with all of the information we sought, and never made us feel that he was trying to influence our decision making. Other dealership personnel were also personable and helpful. They gave us honest advice, only after we asked, which was clearly more for our benefit then that of the dealership's. Thanks to our wonderful experience we're enjoying our 2014 E350 Cabriolet!

June 25, 2014

Hi Diane & Richard - Mercedes- Benz of Annapolis would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 E350 Cabriolet! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.