Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

New 888-792-7184
Used 888-875-9560
Service 866-518-9410

Contact our Internet Sales Department

FABULOUS car buying experince!

by from Annapolis, Md |

Best car buying experience ever! From 1st appointment to picking up the car they were AMAZING! Over-the-top customer service, knowledgeable sales staff, and simply a pleasure to work with. Thank you Brian Sturgeon and Michael McNicholas for turning car buying into something to look forward to! Many thanks!!!

July 20, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Paula McLoud. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brian Sturgeon, Michael McNicholas, and the rest of the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

OUTSTANDING Purchase Experience at MB-Annapolis

by from Abingdon, MD |

I cannot say enough good things about my amazing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis and my sales consultant, Andrew Gallagher. Andy was professional, thorough, caring, knowledgeable, and honest. He is one of the best sales consultants that I have had the pleasure of working with. I enjoyed a no hassle sales experience from start to finish and my expectations were exceeded. I purchased a beautiful CPO vehicle which I absolutely love. Kudos to Andy and colleagues for a job well done. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis for quality customer service.

August 27, 2015

LClark, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for your thoughtful review. We strive to provide each and every customer with an exceptional visit and we were happy to hear that Andy was able to make your car buying experience a memorable one. I will be sure to share your kind words to him and the team! As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need any maintenance services performed. We would be happy to help. Thank you again LClark for the highly praised review!

Highly recommend for a good buying exxperience

by from Annapolis, MD |

These guys want to do business. They worked with us on price and gave us a package that is both comfortable and affordable (yes, affordable - believe it or not). And the car is a dream ride.

August 25, 2015

Thank you Janoux for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with everyone on the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Bought on July 4th

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

It was a great buying experience, because there was no high pressure sales tactics. My sales consultant John Goldring understood my expectations for the features I required and the price point I was comfortable with. He was able to achieve both objectives. Thank you John!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response JKL. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with John Goldring and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Best 50th Birthday EVER!

by from Arnold, MD |

Best buying experience! Jim Holthaus was a great "no pressure" sales associate who knew exactly what we wanted. The General Manager, Mike McNicholas, was also wonderful and made sure that I was 100% happy with my purchase. I will recommend this dealership to EVERYONE!!! Thank you Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis for making my 50th birthday the best!

May 21, 2015

Carlos P., thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure helping you find a car you love! Happy driving!

Perfect Sales and Service

by from Saint Leonard, MD |

After more than forty years of buying and maintaining our cars at the big dealerships in Arlington and Bethesda and putting up with people with pompous and arrogant attitudes and poor customer service, we checked out Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis and ended up purchasing an S65 from them. Annapolis Mercedes is like a boutique dealership where you and your car are treated with respect, and everyone who works there shows appreciation for your patronage. This impeccable customer service did not end once we drove away from the dealership. It seems that the Sales (Mike McNicholas) and Service (Rodd Bowman) teams are competing with each other to provide the best personal care and service to their customers. If you want Mercedes-like care, you must try Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. Dr. M. Sami Saint Leonard, Maryland

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Bruiser. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Mike and Rodd lead you to your new Mercedes-Benz S65, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. Thank you again Bruiser and have a great day!

Great Customer Service!

by from Maryland |

I bought my first Mercedes Benz from the dealership in Annapolis and I could not be more pleased! I have been using Cars.com for years now and this website helped me find an awesome dealership near me! I was heleped by Derek and he made me feel comfortable and excites knowing I had someone helping me get the car of my dreams!! I will recommend this dealership to all my family and friends! I am absolutely in love with my new car and very pleased with everyone and my experience with Mercedes Benz of Annapolis!

March 17, 2015

Hi Kristina, thank you for the kind words. We are delighted to hear that Derek was able to help you. Happy driving and thanks again!

Purchase of new MB E400

by from Annapolis, MD |

From the beginning to the end my salesperson Mr. Alami, other sales folks and the general manager and his associate GM were fair, professional and worked with me closely to make the buying experience exceptional. I look forward to their help and assistance as I enjoy my E400 and will highly recommend the to colleges.

March 12, 2015

Good morning Earl. Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Mr. Alami was able to assist you with your new Mercedes purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Earl for the highly praised review.

Great customer service even for used vehicles

by from Frederick, MD |

We bought a used pickup truck from Mike Hiesener at Mercedes Benz of Annapolis. Thought we might not get the best service since we weren't their typical client. Had an issue with the truck that they went above and beyond to make sure it was fixed. I had never considered MB, but my next car might just be one.

February 3, 2015

NissanOwner - Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis . We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis.

MB GL Bluetec

by from Columbia, MD |

Last weekend, we dropped into the MB Annapolis store to take a look at a CPO Bluetec GL SUV. All questions were answered quickly, there was 0 hassle, price was great, the trade in on our other SUV was fantastic! The entire staff was quick efficient and curious. Great job! We will be visiting you again!

January 30, 2015

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day!

Fantastic experience all around

by from Arnold, MD |

Derek Nedd was my sales associate and helped me purchase a GLK350. This was my fifth Mercedes purchase and by far the best (I've lived all over the country). Derek had thorough knowledge of all of the vehicles including specific upgrades inside and out throughout the model years. He worked hard to get me into the vehicle I wanted at a great price. I have had my precious car serviced there and the maintenance facility is excellent as well. They always gave me a loaner car so that I was not inconvenienced in the least while my car was being serviced. I would highly recommend this dealer.

January 9, 2015

Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Derek was able to assist you with your new GLK 350 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Denise for the highly praised revie