Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Service 866-518-9410

Contact our Internet Sales Department

Excellent Service

by from Bowie, MD |

Kim Savage is a wonderful Service Consultant. And, she makes you feel like you are the only customer that she has to serve. And, Kim is on her way to the top of the chart of service-excellence. So, keep up the good work in servicing the customers at Mercedes-Annapolis. Also, she called in the Mercedes mechanic to discuss my service needs. This was very comforting to know that I had a chance to talk to the "key" person that would be servicing my car. Again, Kim, I thank you for such wonderful service and attention to details, teamwork and good customer service. Sincerely, Audrey Daniel

July 16, 2012

Thanks for the positive feedback NAOCS! It was our pleasure servicing your Mercedes-Benz vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving! https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Good Deal

by from Waldorf, Md |

I went in just to look and possible take a test drive but ended up driving out with the vehicle that had most everything I wanted. I was asked my preferences and they was able to show a vehicle with most of the options and gave me a really good deal. I Love this car.

Excellent Sales Experience & Customer Service

by from Nottingham, MD |

The customer service was amazing from the second we walked onto the dealership's lot. Wayne and the team helped me and my wife get into our first Mercedes and have gained two customers that are certain to return. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who's in the market for a Mercedes. We drove all the way from Nottingham because of the great reviews we had heard from family and friends and were not let down!

Great Buying Experience

by from Upper Marlboro, Md. |

I recently purchased a new mercedes from Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis with Michael Bruce, my Sales Person and Dustin Howard, my Finance Manager. It was without a doubt one of the best experiences of buying a new car that I've ever had. The time spent with hands on explanations of the operation of the vehicle was thorough. Great dealership!!!.

June 25, 2014

Greetings Connie! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Sales Experience and Customer Service

by from Annapolis, MD |

I recently purchased a 2014 E350 Sport model from the Mileone Mercedes Benz dealership in Annapolis, Md. This was my 2nd new car purchase from this dealership and the reason that I returned is because I have been exttremely happy with their customer service. In this recent purchase I was working with Natalia Melbourne who was very knowledge about the various vehicles in the showroom and provided immediate answers to all of my questions. It was a very pleasant experience from the beginning to the end. I felt that I received a very fair price for my trade-in, a 2010 E350, and a very competitive price for my new E350.

June 20, 2014

Hello Mary, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Natalia Melbourne and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Fastastic experience!

by from Skillman, NJ |

I talked with my sales rep, Chris Tarsa, and based just on a vibe, drove three hours down from New Jersey and bought my 2009 Escalade. Fantastic experience. The car was everything that he said it would be - from condition to price to trade-in value of my old car. I'd highly recommend this dealership. Dave - Skillman, NJ

June 20, 2014

Greetings Dave! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

The experience was fun, enlightening, & rewarding!

by from Arnold, MD |

Having been car buyers for over 40 years, we approached the process of buying a new car with reluctance thinking that, as had been many times before, we would experience a hard sell, pushy sales representative that would take the joy out of car shopping. On our first visit to Mercedes Benz of Annapolis we discovered a totally different atmosphere. We met Paul Banville who treated us like we were longtime friends, patiently provided us with all of the information we sought, and never made us feel that he was trying to influence our decision making. Other dealership personnel were also personable and helpful. They gave us honest advice, only after we asked, which was clearly more for our benefit then that of the dealership's. Thanks to our wonderful experience we're enjoying our 2014 E350 Cabriolet!

June 25, 2014

Hi Diane & Richard - Mercedes- Benz of Annapolis would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 E350 Cabriolet! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

Awesome customer service!

by from Annapolis, MD |

I want to thank everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis for the amazing customer service I received. Michael Bruce was extremely professional and knowledgeable, Andre was incredible helpful, Mike (the sales manager) was extremely polite and Rich was incredibly friendly. From beginning to end, this dealer provides the experience that you want when purchasing a luxury car! Thank you!

March 25, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response rfrenchtoast. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Michael lead you to your new car, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. Thank you again rfrenchtoast and have a great day! https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Great sales service

by from Somerset, NJ |

Just a note to mention the first class handling of the sale of my M class by Derrick Nedd. He was the total professional and a pleasure to deal with. I will be seeing him for my next purchase.

March 25, 2014

Jeff G., thank you for your complimentary feedback of Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us! https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Great experience.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

The buying experience was very professional and customer friendly. Sales Consultant Billy Ray Robinson was very helpful throughout the process and made it all simple and comfortable.

March 25, 2014

Thank you TDB for taking the time to review us! Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback TDB. https://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Wrong car

by from Cumberland, MD |

Was told the car I shook hands on was a luxury model. A couple days later I learned it was a sport model. Dealer has been very uncooperative with resolving the situation and the used car manager has been adversarial. DO NOT buy a car here.

March 18, 2014

The customer selected this vehicle on our lot which was advertised and disclosed as a "Sport" model. However, the prior owner had changed some of the trim on to make it look like a "Luxury" model. We addressed the customer's concerns and the customer has promised to update his review to say he was satisfied with how the matter was resolved.