Jim Snead Ford

2401 W Main St, Waynesboro, VA 22980

Great experience at Jim Snead!

by from Waynesboro, VA |

Sam Harris was fantastic! He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He took his time to explain everything about the vehicle we had chose, took us around the facility and introduced us to everyone, as well as making sure we were comfortable with the numbers of our trade in amd the vehicle we wanted. They didn't try to give us a "low-ball" price on our trade in like other dealerside around. They were all amazing to work with! Sam, Corey and Aj! Thanks you guys.

Great service from maintenance, repairs to buying

by from Waynesboro virginia |

I have been buying cars for 21 years now and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Jim Snead has earned my trust over the past few years giving me top notch maintenance on my 2011 Ford Mustang at a very reasonable price. After one of my regular visits I was chatting with Audrey about the new 2016 mustangs and the seed was planted after I was put in that amazing car. I left knowing that I had to get it. A few months later I was ready to think more seriously about it and I returned. Audrey helped me find the vehicle of my dreams but sadly enough it was in North Carolina. I left not even seeing the car we had spoke about and a few hours later I knew I couldn't pass it up. They never once preasured me into any thing actually they kept reminding me I could take off features to lower the price. It didn't work I wanted a fully loaded car with all the bells and whistles. They promptly sent two drivers down 254 miles away to collect my car. When they called me the next day to tell me it was ready I had no idea the care they took with my new car to make sure it was perfect. The whole process from the sales pitch to the financincing ( this is where most dealers add all those expensive add ins that nobody really needs to the bill just to make a buck but they didn't pressure me into anything I actually added what I wanted not what most other dealers talk you into that you will never need.)to the delivery was flawless. Jims staff has always been very happy and everyone seams to love him with very positive things to say. Heck the man personally gave me a ride back to work on one occasion because he didn't want me to have to wait. He was such a nice man. That's when I knew I would never deal with another dealer again. Thanks to Jims high standards and professional staff I have the car of my dreams. Thank you for everything. Audrey is as I learned the queen of mustangs and if you want one she will take great care of you.

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Roanoke Area, VA |

Awesome buying experience. We came from the Roanoke area and had looked at a number of trucks over a long period of time, so wanted to purchase but needed a deal that met my needs which they were willing to respect. The owner came out to meet me and chat. Also, the staff there appear to be committed to and pleased to be a part of the Jim Snead team.

What a Friendly & Easy Purchase!

by from Staunton, VA |

My husband and I found a vehicle on Jim Snead's website that we wanted to test out and possibly purchase. Through a co-worker's recommendation, we met salesman Mickey Painter at the dealership. We took the car out for a couple of hours and then sat down to negotiate with a number in mind. Mickey was able to meet us on that number and we walked out the door with our new (used) vehicle within four hours of laying eyes on it, including our test drive. It was an extremely smooth process and we very much appreciated the manner in which our purchase was handled. We were treated with respect and at no point were we "nickled and dimed" which so often happens at car dealerships.

All I can Say Is Honest,Honest,Honest !!!

by from Waynesboro,Va |

Audrey was amazing not pushy at all she answered my questions and rode with us on a test drive ! It was like buying a car from A good FRIEND ....That I can trust .... and after I bought the car she has been there fro me every step of the way .If I came to the dealership about a question she would come in on her day off to help . I truly enjoy her . The finance guy was also honest he was so upfront letting me know what I needed and what I didn't amazing that they are not just about the money they want to take care of you ! Their slogan should be the one and only HONEST DEALERSHIP !!!! I love you guys Thank you ! Charity Walker

Excellent service and people

by from Staunton va |

We have purchased 3 cars from Jim Snead this year. We highly recommend them to everyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. We bought 2 used and 1 new car from Mickey Painter and he is Great!! Also Corey AJ and Billy are also great and will work hard to get you the best deal possible. We were always highly satisfied with our deals!

My experiences

by from waynesboro VA |

My last 2 car purchase have been with Mickey Painter at Jim Snead. I know what I want when I get there and Mickey and Cory will work with me until they find the car I want. They call me with updates and keep me informed of anything they think will fit my needs and wants in a car. Both purchases have been Escapes, which the first I gave to my daughter and she loves it too. Very satisfied and will continue to buy from Mickey. Tammie Campbell

Gary & BJ Sizer

by from Rockbridge Baths VA |

After spending 2 days on the phone getting price quotes, we decided to go to Staunton/Waynesboro to see if the dealers could work with us. Gary had seen a Ford Escape at a local dealer and liked it so we decided we would look. We purchased a Ford Focus a couple of months ago but it just didn't feel right. We pulled into Jim Snead's lot and here comes Joey. Right away he took us to the 2015 Ford Escapes and I have to say I was really impressed. Joey asked us if we would like to drive one and yes was our answer. I think it fit both of us. Gary had seen a beautiful blue he liked but the Escape did'nt come in that color. One of the guys pointed at the Mustang convertible out front and immediately I knew this was our car. When we first pulled into the lot I saw the Mustang and said "purple -- I want that one. everyone there was so courteous, kind and aware of what we wanted. AJ was the best. He was so thorough with our paperwork and tried his best to keep our payment within the range I gave him. All in all, the entire staff at Jim Snead Ford are the best;

Excellent buying experience!

by from Kingsport, TN |

Friendly staff, great experience with no high pressure sales pitch. Highly recommend Jim Snead!

Smooth and comfortable sale

by from Waynesboro, VA |

I bought a Hyundai Veloster about a year ago. A week after driving it I found the drivers seat to be extremely uncomfortable. The processes of buying the car from the dealer was ok but uncomfortable, as most are. They would only help me get a different car if I was willing to give them a lot more money so I held out for a year. I have been looking and researching for about a year and decided on a Ford Fusion. Now, where to go to find one. I thought I would look close to home and contacted Joey at Jim Snead. He was patient with my schedule and when I finally did stop by one day he made the buying process almost comfortable. The part I dislike most in any purchase my lifetime is the finance office. Now that you know you price an payment here is where they will pressure you into many things you don't want or need. Meeting AJ in the finance office was not only a pleasure but informative. One finance officer who truly cares about how the customer feels when they leave.