Jack Miller Kia

2900 Burlington, Kansas City, MO 64116

Used 816-646-1734

"Best Dealership in KC"

by from Smithville, MO |

This is the friendliest and most trustworthy dealership in KC! I always recommend this dealership to all of my friends! The service department is hands down the best service department!!

"Jack Miller KIA is wonderful"

by from Lees Summit, MO |

I just bought a new KIA Optima from Jack Miller KIA. I purchased my previous car here as well, and I have always been pleased in my interactions with this company. From the sales staff to the service staff, this is an incredibly professional company. Andrew helped me find exactly what I was looking for and did not try to sell me a car I didn't want or need. I have already recommended Jack Miller KIA to several of my friends and family members. They will treat you right!

"Wonderful Experience!"

by from Kansas City, MO. |

I went to another Kia dealership and was not impressed by the salesperson at all. I knew I wanted to purchase a Kia Optima and the salesperson was not very knowledgeable about this model. I looked a reviews and decided to go to Jack Miller Kia. Greg and Adriano were both knowledgeable and helpful through out the process. Both of them have followed up with me to ensure I am happy with the vehicle.

"High Five For Jack Miller KIA in KCMO"

by from Kansas City, MO. |

This is my first KIA I have every had and had an excellent experience at KIA the sales staff was excellent and had a great time. I would send family members and as well as friends as I was pleased with the services

"The Great Service at Jack Miller was Excellent!

by from Kansas City, MO |

The service excellent on time with great people. The dealers were very helpful and concerning with getting me into the right vehicle. They made sure that everything fit right before I left. Andrew was a great understanding guy there is no one better to fill this position of an Auto Dealer but him I recommend you all to see him as you come to Jack Miller. He has best customer service skills.

"great people to work with "

by from Kansas City, MO |

I recommend this dealership they are very friendly and good to work with any question u have they will answer they well help you with as much as they can

Fantastic I I was in and out in about 2.5 hrs

by from St Joseph, MO |

I worked with Jake and Sal and they took excellent care of , didn't try to sell me more than I wanted. Listened to my needs and put me in my new shortage in no time flat.This is my 3rd new vehicle and by far the best experience I've had thanks guys. For a great experience go see the team in the used car department.

Great job Paul!

by from Trimble, MO |

I had a GREAT time giving my new vehicle a test drive. Sales associate was really nice and helpful (Paul Torpey)Would definately reccommend Jack Miller Kia to anyone wanting to buy a new or used vehicle!

2015 Kia Soul

by from Lees Summit. MO |

I went to all the other kia dealerships and they were forcing me into either a optima or a sorento, neither two of which I wanted. I finally saw that Jack miller kia had the Kia soul that I wanted. Mind you Bob sight Kia told me I wouldn't find another Caribbean blue limited edition in the Midwest. Well JACK MILLER KIA HAD 3. I went in and we got straight to the point, no gimmicks no run around and they weren't trying to put me in something I didn't want. The only issue was the amount of negative equity I was carrying over into the new car and the base model of my trade in. Needless to say they made it work. I got exactly what I wanted at a better rate and under the monthly car note I wanted to pay. I WOULD definitely recommend jack miller Kia. My sales person was Adriano Termini and the finance team did a great job... Thank you very very much!!!

My most wonderful experience at a dealer-ship

by from Kansas City, MO |

On 1/10/15 I walked in to the Kia dealership with no expectations and Now I am AMAZED!!! I am a first-time car owner now!!!