Hyundai of Lansing

5677 E Saginaw Hwy, Grand Ledge, MI 48837

Used 517-622-7890

No Grand Ledge Hyundai, No Okemos Hyundai

by from Holt, MI |

Went to call Hyundai of Lansing Grand Ledge, found it closed, but it was supposed to be reopened in Okemos. There is a website for it there. I went there and it isn't even built yet. What a disappointment.

Hyundai's abandonment of Customers

by from Lansing, MI |

I've been a customer of this dealership for about 20 years, when it was a Saturn dealership. I bought 2 cars from it and recently bought a van with a 5 year warranty. On 10/17 I went for an oil change. Everything seemed normal. My son called me a week later on 10/24 and said he was trying to make an appointment for an oil change but he couldn't get through. He thought he had the wrong #. I called Hyundai of Lansing and got Cheryl saying that she closed her business and thanked us for our patronage. We were dumbfounded. A friend said that the dealership closed abruptly on Friday, 10/18. From what I read on-line not only did the customers not know but the employees didn't know. They were told on Friday afternoon. I read where a person said that an employee made an appointment for his car to get an oil change for the following week. When he drove to the dealership a security guard was there using his car to block the entrance. The guard told the person the dealership was closed and the inventory was sold. So the owner knew well in advance that she was going to close the dealership because she had to sell her inventory. Why didn't she do the right thing and tell her employees so they could have a chance to find another job? Why didn't she tell her customers so they could find another dealership? The closest Hyundai dealerships to Lansing is in New Hudson and Flint - 56 miles away, and Grand Rapids - 65 miles away. I called the new Hudson dealership which is called Liberty Hyundai because all the reviews I found were very good, 5 stars! I told them what the Grand Ledge dealership did. They agreed the way the owner closed down her business wasn't a proper way to treat her customers. They said they would gladly help anyone from the Lansing area that needed service. Because of their good reviews, I thought I would give you their webpage - http://www.libertyhyundai.us/

MR D Olet

by from Dewitt ,Michigan |

They ADDED repairs Not Needed,,,My wifes free oil change,.. (If you had 10 oil chages you got one free) When we She went to get it ., the bill was over $236.00, rotating wires four and five times per year, Flushing the breake system (The fluid was cloudy) its Cloudy out of the can. GM said there brake fluid last for the life of the car, the fluid was not low. Flushing trarrny, I understand times were tuff, but Guys it was her free oil changes. It was allways breaks or tires,,,This was a one year old car,She drove it about 20 miles perday. She would have only 1600 miles, they would tell her that oil gets old after three months, you should have it changed it may damage the motor. Why does it not age in the can on the self. oil get dirty not old. THE CAR was 2006 ION,we loved the car..We feft the servie dept were help there buddies working out back..

Not good customer service

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

It would have been nice to be informed that the company went out of business after I have scheduled service with them on Wednesday and they closed on Friday. They could have made a courtesy call.

Tim is very helpful and putting in alot of effort

by from Garrett indiana |

Tim is very helping and is putting in alot if effort to help me find my car thanks Tim really looking forward to working with you thanks again.

Service Exceeded Our Expectations

by from Lansing, MI |

We bought a used car and chose not to get a warranty. We brought it to service the next day, and they replaced the wiper motor and repaired the key fob for free saying they stand by their cars. Really great buying experience overall for our daughter's first car.

Hyundai of Lansing responded to this review

December 7, 2012

Thank you for the review Jampster! We do stand behind every vehicle that leaves our lot and our happy we exceeded your expectations. If we can be of any further assistance you know where to find us! Also if you know anyone else who would appreciate this level of service please send them our way!

Great Dealership

by from Lansing, MI |

We were looking for a used Hyundai Santa Fe and ended up working with Tyler. He was great! He was very low pressure and followed through with terrific vehicle searches for us. Although we decided to wait to buy a vehicle, I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and Tyler.

excellent!

by from Lansing, MI |

bought my 06 Subaru FOrester 2.5X used at Hyundai of Lansing. I love the car, and the staff are friendly. the dealership is so clean. Still looks brand new.

Best service experience EVER!!!

by from East Lansing, MI |

My husband and I own a 2012 Hyundai Sonata, I have been to other Hyundai dealerships in the past for service, and by all means this was far superior to all of them!!! Clean and comfy waiting area, most helpful and frindly staff, and best of all....even the OWNER greeted us and asked if she could help us with anything!! Where else can you get service like this?? Only at HYUNDAI OF LANSING in Grand Ledge Michigan!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

by from Lansing MI |

I recently purchased a used Sonata from Hyundai of Lansing for my daughter. This was the best buying experience I have ever had! No pressure sales and everything is up front, no hidden charges or surprises. I take the Sonata and my other vehicles for maintenance there, OUTSTANDING service. They have the best waiting area with free WI-FI. I highly recommend Hyundai of Lansing!