Buena Park Honda

Service 888-536-9616

Leaders in Automotive Internet Sales

Nice staff

by from San Diego, CA |

Everyone was very nice, the facilities were clean, the car I was looking at was ready for a test drive and had a VIP tag in it just for me. There was no pressure or haggling. They were slow to accept my offer which meant I was already shopping for a different car when they called me back - this is one of the reasons I did not buy the car I test drove.

Great Deal

by from Eastvale, Ca |

Began the process in the morning and by the end of the day i had my new car in my garage. Terms were agreed and everything agreed on was on paper. No deviation whatsoever. Would definitely recommend.

used car purchase

by from San Diego, CA |

Purchased a used car in May 2014. Process could not have been easier. Viewing appointment was set on-line, car was ready when i expected. Although salesman was not knowledgable about that particyular car the process was smooth and he was very helpful. Manager negotiated a fair price reduction without hassle. Finance was very helpful in dealing with my credit union. I am a very satified customer, I would use this dealer again.

2013 Kia Soul

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

After calling to verify that a 2011 Kia Soul was available, I drove 35 miles to take a closer look and to take a test drive. Arriving at 7pm I saw that they had washed the car and brought it to the front. I asked for the person that I had spoke to on the phone, let's call her Larry, and I was told that she had left for the evening. Another salesman, let's call him Curly, took me to the car. I quickly noticed a lot of scratches on the rear bumper, not totally unexpected on a 3 year old car. As the Curly went to get the keys, I walked around the car. There were many more scratches and the front bumper was very loose on the drivers side. I stuck my head inside and found that the car reeked of cigarette smoke and the front was filled with trash. When Curly came back I pointed out the problems (and there were many more than I have mentioned). He asked me something about how may pictures were in the ad. (What???) When I said 3 he said that when a car was ready to sell there would a dozen pictures. Therefore the car was not ready to sell?!? I asked him "How could I possibly know that? Why did you wash it and bring it out to the front?" He asked if I wanted to speak with the sales manager. I had invested about 1 1/2 hours so far, so I said 'Sure' figuring that this will be a great story when I have grandchildren. ("Grandpa, tell us the story about the Kia Soul again.") So, what do you want to call the sales manager? OK.....it's Moe. So Moe tries to appease me and explain it away. I could see that I was going to get nowhere. At the end of the explanation about 3 pictures, advertising before the car is ready and making excuses for Larry and Curly, Moe asked "Is there anything that I can do to make you happy?"....HOW ABOUT TRYING TO BE A REPUTABLE CAR DEALERSHIP AND NOT A STOOGE!!! I thought that by purchasing a used car from a big time dealership it would insure that I wouldn't be getting junk. I was very, very wrong.

Buena Park Honda responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We're very sorry to hear about the issues you ran into with our sales team. Obviously there was a great deal of confusion regarding the Kia Soul you were interested in and we can understand why that would be frustrating. We'd love the opportunity to speak with you directly to see if we can't find a similar car in better condition for you, or if not at least get some more details from you as to what went on. We are always looking to improve and hope you'll allow us the opportunity to do so. Please contact Elva Padilla at elva.padilla@buenapark-honda.com or (714) 690-8455 at your nearest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

Really helpfull

by from Palmdale,CA |

i did my applicaton and everything was online. i realy like the fact that i was communicationg with them online using my email. they really help me out.

Worst customer representatives

by from San Diego, CA |

DO NOT TRUST! Stay away from this dealer if you are really serious about buying a car! They do not have any bit of values for a customer's time and effort. I was working with this person by name "Michael Wells". He gave me an appointment for Sunday 11AM as I wanted to test drive a specific configuration CRV that was listed on their site! I specifically mentioned I would be driving down from San Diego and to let me know if they have plans of selling the car to some other buyer. This person knew I would have to start early morning for a 11AM appointment and at 9.30AM some other representative calls up and says this car was sold late night Saturday! When I asked for the time she says, 12 in the night! How hilarious!! LOL By this time I'm already in LA and when I ask for a proper response, both the representatives have no answer and on top they are so rude! I really doubt if they even have that car or they just want to attract people and so list unnecessary specials etc. Bottomline - Do not trust!

Buena Park Honda responded to this review

March 18, 2013

I am sorry that we had an issue with a car begin sold before you arrived. We attempted to notify you in time, but since it sold so late the prior day, first thing that morning was our earliest opportunity. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me at 714-690-8455. thank you, Kevin Lind - GM, Buena Park Honda

Disappointing, extremely disappointing

by from Buena Park, CA |

I have been going to get my oil change done at your dealership. However, today, I was denied of that service, while i had a 4:40pm oil change appointment way head of time, simply because they have sent everyone home and no one will do the service. How can I make an appointment for a time that a service cannot be given to me. I am so frustrated because I am due for a service already. I do not have time to do it on weekdays. I find this really disappointing and unprofessional. Don't you guys check your appointments before sending your service team home?!!! Disappointing!!!!! I find that hard to believe that they overlooked as simple as an appointment for a basic oil change. If they cannot do the service then they should block that stupid time online that way no one will think that it is available when it is not. Because of this, I will no longer come back at this site for my services nor recommend friends and family to make purchases as well as services. What a waste of time!

great service

by from arcaida,ca. |

the customer service is good ,everything is ok.i went here in the moring after i buy a car, they offer me lunch. and after service is also good, i can ask everything i want every time.

Don't trust on the Internet ads

by from Laguna Niguel, Ca. |

I scheduled an appointment on Sunday to check a minivan; the sales guy call me that Sunday early in the morning to confirm it; when I got there they told me that the minivan had been sold on saturday during the evening "but they have other models to show". They make me to waste my time and gas to see anything that fits my budget.

Purchased online

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Susanna Yim Internet / Fleet Manager Direct:949-294-2386 No hassles, convenient, best car purchase experience I've ever had. It was in and out, drive off! Thanks again Susanna 2004 Ford Mustang - Sweet ride!

Nice dealer, bought a car.

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Buying the car took 3 1/2 hours. Very slow. All was fine until after we returned home, two days later. Dealer called and wanted to change the financing terms. Wanted a higher rate than agreeded to in the signed binding contract or wanted $2000.00 more down on the car. I told them to take the car back.