Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124

New 877-257-3977
Used 888-818-3315
Service 866-865-4755

Corvette King. America Shops Here.

Prompt service and high satisfaction

by from Dearborn, MI |

Started a dialog online and received prompt attention and was able to purchase a car that I love. Erik Hibbard worked within my timeframe and spent time going through all the details of the car with me before I drove away with my 2013 Chevy Equinox that I love!

Chuck Lynn Blanchette Cadillac experience

by from Riverview, Michigan |

Two words for people shopping for expert service that will exceed your expectations "MICHELLE SLADOVICH" What a pit bull. There is no stone left unturned when Michelle is working to put you in a car from Les Stanford. Great sales woman knows her product and will try and help anyone to realize the ride of their dreams. Our lease was coming due on our Malibu and we were looking to lease again. We started with the broker we had been using for years but she didn't seem very interested in helping us. Tried Lafontaine but only got one phone call and not much interest. Then our daughter checked our Les Stanford and Michelle was her sales woman. Our daughter was so impressed by Michelle's friendly attitude and concern for the best deal possible to have our daughter become part of the Les Stanford "family" that she leased an SRX and paid the lease in full. Lisa (our daughter) invited me to come and meet Michelle the day she closed on her car and picked it up. What a stroke of luck to meet this gal. My husband and I went back to see Michelle and were so impressed by her knowledge of vehicles and again her energy to get us the best deal to fit our budget that was an easy decision about who we would be dealing with. When we came to the dealership we were immediately greeted by a gentleman who escorted us to Michelle's office. Everything was uphill all the way and a class act. If I had to find fault with anything it would that the prepping of our vehicle was not the best. But people like Michelle will keep us coming back. Bravo to Les Stanford dealership. I firmly believe that employees are a direct reflection of management and you do shine because of Michelle Sladovich. Sincerely, Chuck,Lynn Blanchette

Never Again

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

The woman I dealt with didn't know anything about corvettes and spoke auper soft so I couldn't hear her. She kept asking one of the guys questions I would ask her because she had no clue. She was rude and would just stare at me and wait for me to strike a conversation as if I was selling her a car. I didn't feel comfortable one bit. After she left and didn't come back for 20 minutes I bonded with the receptionist which made my trip a little worth it. She was fun to talk too and understood why I was upset. She was a beautiful and caring young lady who I would purchase a car from any day,

Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

May 21, 2015

Good Afternoon Gary, we are very sorry to hear that you had anything less than a favorable experience on your recent visit. As a part of the management team here, I would personally like to offer my personal assistance to you, if you would allow me the opportunity. Please feel free to contact me at 313-724-1484 and I would be glad to speak with you. Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention.

orthopedic techonlogist

by from Roseville, Mi |

I drove sixty miles round trip to purchase my new 2014 Cadillac Cts Coupe .Michelle Sladvoich was my sales representative I like the fact that she .dealt with me as though she was purchasing the vehicle for herself. She was so kind,.came in on her day off but never rushed me, had a warm smile on her face..They took care of everything insurance, plate ,sticker, registration, Showed me how to customize all the functions, including ,on star, cd radio record system navigation system turn by turn ,keyless entry., phone. Michelle is knowledgeable friendly helpful and extremely kind.. The best deal with a great interest rate, was the key for me, love that service .I recommend her to all my family members, friends, and co workers. When i purchase my next vehicle it will be from Les Stanford. .Michelle is respectful and trustworthy,, answer all questions, never rush you I highly recommend Michelle Sladvoich Clifford

Worse customer experience in my life

by from Belleville, MI |

Following a 9/6/14 accident, my car was towed to Les Stanford body shop for repairs. My car was not done until 11/28/14, after needing ~$10k in repairs. The lack of communication and ongoing unfulfilled timing expectations could only conclude to be a total lack of honesty and integrity. All along the chain of command, from Carol, Bob, Brian, George Brown, I endured the absolute worse customer service experience in my 59 years of life. Save yourself from an appalling service debacle and go elsewhere.

Used experience was very good

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I came in to get a used Cadillac that I saw online and shopped for on Cars.com. The salesperson was outstanding. We talked on the phone, he was very clear and open on conversations. It was especially great to be able to work out things via email in advance, over the phone and by the time I was in and had a chance to see the car, it was just a matter of getting things signed. They made it easy, very professional with the used team and I'd suggest them to anyone who is interested.

On Trial

by from Wyandotte, Mi |

Upon entering the dealership, there was no one to greet us nor were there any sales people in the area at the time. My wife and I proceeded to look over an SRX that was located in the showroom. After doing that for approximately 5 minutes, I had to search out a salesperson myself (Herbert Sowell). I informed him about an offer that I had received in the mail, from that moment on he looked at me as if I were a peon and trying to get something for nothing. He kept questioning whether or not it pertained to the Cadillac brand, to which I told him that I had called GM customer service and was assured that it was. He was more interested in finding the number I had called than to try and start a deal on the car. I finally said that I don't want to waste your time or you to waste mine and could we get down to the business at hand. He asked me what my current payment was and said without even checking that he could never get me into an SRX for that amount. At that point, I said "thank you for your time" and proceeded to walk out of the dealership. If you like being questioned like a criminal when all you wanted to do was find a new car then this is the place for you.

Rodney R

by from Detroit,mi |

Was told to drop my car off at body shop on Tuesday February,18,2014 had a dent in the door called them Friday the 21st said they haven't taken it in yet someone would call me later called back that evening someone else it was taken in Thursday but would not know anything before Monday the 24th no one called me so I called said they were waiting on approval from insurance, insurance company said they gave approval on February 18.No one call with any updates called them Monday march.3 told 2-3 more days called Friday March 6 told next week Monday or Tuesday that will be three weeks for a small dent they make cars faster than that if you need a car, service or body work DON'T go to les Stanford guess who's still waiting by the time I get my car between my deductible and difference in car rental wouldn't have had to go through insurance will NEVER deal with them again

Great Internet Service

by from Hudson, Oh |

I was searching for a used Grand Sport Corvette to replace my previous Corvette I sold in 2010, what I found was that I could get a new 2013 for only a little more than a used 2013. But to get the current gm supplier plan financing I had to take delivery in 3 days (I live almost 3 hours from the dealership). I talked to Gerald Wilder, negotiated a good deal, They then FedEx'ed the papers to me to sign, I FedEx'ed them back to close the deal. The Sales Manager Scot Montgomery even included delivering the car to my home. Al in all great service!

Fast, friendly, easy purchase

by from Saginaw, MI |

I used Cars.com to find the vehicle I was looking for, and contacted this dealer through the site. I was quickly contacted and sent further information about the vehicle, had some questions answered and even received a CarFax. After a few phone calls to discuss my trade-in and the vehicle, I made an appointment to come view the car. When I arrived the vehicle was cleaned up and ready for a test drive. After about an hour at the dealership to do paperwork and finance, I left with my new vehicle. I was shown around the dealership and offered refreshments. Cory Armos was great to deal with!

Satisfied

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

I checked on an auto online and found out that is was already in the process of being sold. I got an e-mail and a phone call looking to be of service. Great experience overall thanks.