Les Stanford Chevrolet Cadillac

21730 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124

New 877-257-3977
Used 888-818-3315
Service 866-865-4755

Corvette King. America Shops Here.

Prompt service and high satisfaction

by from Dearborn, MI |

Started a dialog online and received prompt attention and was able to purchase a car that I love. Erik Hibbard worked within my timeframe and spent time going through all the details of the car with me before I drove away with my 2013 Chevy Equinox that I love!

orthopedic techonlogist

by from Roseville, Mi |

I drove sixty miles round trip to purchase my new 2014 Cadillac Cts Coupe .Michelle Sladvoich was my sales representative I like the fact that she .dealt with me as though she was purchasing the vehicle for herself. She was so kind,.came in on her day off but never rushed me, had a warm smile on her face..They took care of everything insurance, plate ,sticker, registration, Showed me how to customize all the functions, including ,on star, cd radio record system navigation system turn by turn ,keyless entry., phone. Michelle is knowledgeable friendly helpful and extremely kind.. The best deal with a great interest rate, was the key for me, love that service .I recommend her to all my family members, friends, and co workers. When i purchase my next vehicle it will be from Les Stanford. .Michelle is respectful and trustworthy,, answer all questions, never rush you I highly recommend Michelle Sladvoich Clifford

Worse customer experience in my life

by from Belleville, MI |

Following a 9/6/14 accident, my car was towed to Les Stanford body shop for repairs. My car was not done until 11/28/14, after needing ~$10k in repairs. The lack of communication and ongoing unfulfilled timing expectations could only conclude to be a total lack of honesty and integrity. All along the chain of command, from Carol, Bob, Brian, George Brown, I endured the absolute worse customer service experience in my 59 years of life. Save yourself from an appalling service debacle and go elsewhere.

Used experience was very good

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I came in to get a used Cadillac that I saw online and shopped for on Cars.com. The salesperson was outstanding. We talked on the phone, he was very clear and open on conversations. It was especially great to be able to work out things via email in advance, over the phone and by the time I was in and had a chance to see the car, it was just a matter of getting things signed. They made it easy, very professional with the used team and I'd suggest them to anyone who is interested.

On Trial

by from Wyandotte, Mi |

Upon entering the dealership, there was no one to greet us nor were there any sales people in the area at the time. My wife and I proceeded to look over an SRX that was located in the showroom. After doing that for approximately 5 minutes, I had to search out a salesperson myself (Herbert Sowell). I informed him about an offer that I had received in the mail, from that moment on he looked at me as if I were a peon and trying to get something for nothing. He kept questioning whether or not it pertained to the Cadillac brand, to which I told him that I had called GM customer service and was assured that it was. He was more interested in finding the number I had called than to try and start a deal on the car. I finally said that I don't want to waste your time or you to waste mine and could we get down to the business at hand. He asked me what my current payment was and said without even checking that he could never get me into an SRX for that amount. At that point, I said "thank you for your time" and proceeded to walk out of the dealership. If you like being questioned like a criminal when all you wanted to do was find a new car then this is the place for you.

Rodney R

by from Detroit,mi |

Was told to drop my car off at body shop on Tuesday February,18,2014 had a dent in the door called them Friday the 21st said they haven't taken it in yet someone would call me later called back that evening someone else it was taken in Thursday but would not know anything before Monday the 24th no one called me so I called said they were waiting on approval from insurance, insurance company said they gave approval on February 18.No one call with any updates called them Monday march.3 told 2-3 more days called Friday March 6 told next week Monday or Tuesday that will be three weeks for a small dent they make cars faster than that if you need a car, service or body work DON'T go to les Stanford guess who's still waiting by the time I get my car between my deductible and difference in car rental wouldn't have had to go through insurance will NEVER deal with them again

Great Internet Service

by from Hudson, Oh |

I was searching for a used Grand Sport Corvette to replace my previous Corvette I sold in 2010, what I found was that I could get a new 2013 for only a little more than a used 2013. But to get the current gm supplier plan financing I had to take delivery in 3 days (I live almost 3 hours from the dealership). I talked to Gerald Wilder, negotiated a good deal, They then FedEx'ed the papers to me to sign, I FedEx'ed them back to close the deal. The Sales Manager Scot Montgomery even included delivering the car to my home. Al in all great service!

Fast, friendly, easy purchase

by from Saginaw, MI |

I used Cars.com to find the vehicle I was looking for, and contacted this dealer through the site. I was quickly contacted and sent further information about the vehicle, had some questions answered and even received a CarFax. After a few phone calls to discuss my trade-in and the vehicle, I made an appointment to come view the car. When I arrived the vehicle was cleaned up and ready for a test drive. After about an hour at the dealership to do paperwork and finance, I left with my new vehicle. I was shown around the dealership and offered refreshments. Cory Armos was great to deal with!

Satisfied

by from Ft. Wayne, IN |

I checked on an auto online and found out that is was already in the process of being sold. I got an e-mail and a phone call looking to be of service. Great experience overall thanks.

Service Department

by from Dearborn, Michigan |

Hello, I dropped off my 2007 Cadillac Escalade Ext for service on Thursday 1/2/14 9:00am because I hit a pot hole which steering wheel shake. The service department manager said he would call me later that day to let me know the problem. He never called. I called the next morning (Friday)and spoke with the service manager again and he stated the technitions had not got a chance to look at it, and he would call me later that day. He never called. I called Monday 1/6/14 9:00am and spoke with a representative from the service department who said the service department manager went to Florida and no one had looked at my vehicle. At that point I went and got my truck and took it to another Cadillac Dealership for service.Then when I came to get my vehicle the service department people laughed at me because they said they had to dig my truck out of the snow. I cursed at them and told them it wasn't funny. Their service department was very unprofessional and rude. I will never go to that dealership again and tell as many people not to patronize there services.

Les Stanford - Erik Hibbard was great to work with

by from Dearborn Heights, MI |

I would definitely rate Les Stanford and Erik Hibbard excellent. We will never go back to Rodgers Chevrolet and go to Les Stanford from this point forward.