Fitzgerald Buick

5501 Nicholson Lane, Rockville, MD 20852

New 888-561-9793
Used 888-557-9490
Service 888-468-4516

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Good experience

by from Potomac, Maryland |

Just bought a Buick Enclave. Armen Martirosjan was our salesperson. He was extremely knowledgable about the vehicle and took the time to sit in car and teach me about all the tech. The car was not immediately ready to take home so he made sure I had a loaner until it was ready for delivery. I am very satisfied with my experience at Fitzgerald and recommend going to see Armen for a new car purchase.

October 3, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also great to know that it's an experience you'd recommend for friends and family as well. We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

Easy Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Kensington, MD |

Just purchased a 2015 GMC Yukon XL from Fitzgerald. Armen Martirosjan was our salesperson. He was extremely helpful, without being pushy, and very knowledgable about the vehicle. We placed a factory order in March, knowing we would have to wait awhile for the vehicle we wanted. Apparently GMC's production line was backed up, because the vehicle did not arrive within the standard 6 week timeframe. Armen kept us informed of the status continually (without us asking!). He and his sales manager Al Goldberg went the extra step and located a vehicle that was identical to our factory order over 150 miles away in NJ. They had it driven down to Rockville, reinspected and it was ready for purchase the next day. They did not want us to have to wait any longer for our factory ordered vehicle. It was a very pleasant, customer-oriented experience. We also paid a very fair price. We had comparison shopped at other local dealerships, and Fitzgerald's sales price could not be beat!

2013 GM Certified Sierra 2500

by from Dorchester County, MD |

Found a used 2013 low mileage GM Certified GMC Sierra 2500 online at Fitzgerald, Rockville for a great price. Was interested but short on time but Armen persisted and convinced me it was worth the 2 hour ride to look at it. They appraised my trade from pictures I sent and gave me a fair price even though my old truck had some issues. When I got there the 2013 had some paint scratches and a scrape on the chrome bumper that did not show up in the pictures. Sales Manager knocked enough off the price for me to live with the scratches even if it might not be enough to have them repaired. When the detail guy brought the truck around and handed the keys to the salesman I heard him say that he filled it up. Apparenly, filled up meant 4.5 gallons. Overall, I got a nice truck for a great price and the salesman and the finance guy were very professional.

October 3, 2014

Thanks for the glowing review! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy the truck!

Great customer service!

by from Falling Waters, WV |

We really enjoyed our purchase process. Armen was extremely courteous and helpful. Everything was perfect!

October 2, 2014

Thanks for posting and your kind words! Glad to hear the purchase went well and we hope to see you in for service!

Buick Encore

by from Bethesda, MD |

I have been dealing with Fitzgerald Buick for over seven years and have purchased two cars from them. Their pricing is transparent and their service is excellent. i recommend them highly.

October 2, 2014

Thanks for returning to FitzMall so many times to purchase! We really do appreciate your business and recommendations. Thanks again!

Great place to buy a car

by from FT. Washington MD |

I saw the vehicle I wanted on-line ( 07 Cadillac SRX ) in the price range I wanted. I showed up at the dealership the next day and within 3 hours it was mine. Although my credit was sub-par they did not try to put me in a newer, more expensive vehicle like other dealers tried to do. On top of that I was able to get a payment that I'm very comfortable with. Alex and Steve were great to work with.

Great buying experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I have been buying cars from Fitzgerald for over 25 years. This buying experience was the best yet. Excellent assistance, no attempts to sell me extras or gimmicks, and a good price for the vehicle. Also good follow-up to see if everything was going well. And the free loaner for life is unbeatable.

October 3, 2014

I won't look anywhere else

by from Bethesda, MD |

No nonsense. This dealer factors all factory incentives into the price, and sets it. The sales associate does not make trips back and forth to the sales manager. That goes for all of Fitzgerald's stores, and all car brands, new or used. This is my second GMC truck from this dealer, and I have especially enjoyed dealing with Alex. Mike was great with my trade-in.

Great and easy experience

by from Rockville, Maryland |

My son recently bought his first car. Alex Sellouk and the Fitzgerald Automotive team made it a great and easy experience for him. He was a first time buyer with no credit and the Fitzgerald team went to work and got him financed. I'm sure he will be purchasing all his vehicles from them in the future they have a customer for life. Thank you Alex and thank your Fitzgerald Auto team!

February 21, 2014

Thanks, we will pass on your kind words to Alex and the team. We hope your son enjoys the new vehicle!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Maryland |

I recently purchased a used Chevrolet Tahoe from the Nickelson Lane Dealership and had a very good experience. The Sales agent Armen Martirosjan, was very helpful, knowledgeable, patient and did not try to sell but inform. I truly had a wonderful experience at Nickelson Lane Dealership. They treated my, my wife and one year old son as if we were family.

February 21, 2014

Kenyatta - Thanks for posting your great review for us! We appreciate your business and will be sure to pass this on to Armen. Enjoy the car!