Jim Coleman Honda

12441 Auto Drive, Clarksville, MD 21029

New 888-245-9052
Used 866-421-9858
Service 888-284-7745

Join our family of owners and become an Auto Awards member. It can save you thousands of dollars. Ask us!

The only place to buy!

by from Clarksville MD |

Got a great deal at Jim Coleman Honda. Salesman Kean Thompson knows his stuff and puts the customer first. He went out of his way to make sure we knew what we wanted, what the dealership had in inventory, and helped us find the right car and deal for us. If I was in the market for another vehicle, I'd buy another car from Kean Thompson at Jim Coleman Honda. When my daughter goes to college next year, I'll be back!

Great Follow Up

by from Annapolis, MD |

Kevin, Jackie Cheng did a great job throughout my experience at Jim Coleman Honda. He gave me all of the information I needed and answered all of my questions, explained everything very well, and overall made the transaction go very smoothly. The Pilot I purchased was not in-stock, but Jackie found one immediately and brought it to the dealership the next business day. He did introduce me to the service dept., and Jackie actually helped ensure that the full-sized spare tire and wheel I ordered was mounted, balanced, and ready for install when I came back a few days later. And while I did not immediately get all 3 keys for my Pilot due to an issue at the VA dealership where it came from, Jackie ensured that he got the second master key for me, and even offered to bring it to my house. Due in large part to Jackie's communications with me, and his thoroughness and eagerness to ensure that all of my needs were met -- I can say that this purchase at your dealership was probably the easiest and smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Rich in the finance dept. was also a great help and I was impressed with how efficiently and effectively he performed his job. Provided that I have good experiences getting service at your dealership, I will certainly plan to buy my next vehicle there as well. thank you, Joe Tepper

We feel we received great service from everyone

by from Columbia, MD |

Yes, Ravi was excellent. We feel we received great service from everyone at your dealership and have been pleased with our purchase. Thanks for participating in the Costco Auto Buy Program. We will definitely recommend Ravi and your other staff in the future. Lisa Varghese-Kroll

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Yes Sam Chads assisted me in purchasing my new Honda. He was very thorough in explaining everything and has offered to assist me if needed in the future. Yes I am satisfied with my purchase. Liz

Great Sales Team - Joe was super

by from Carlisle, PA |

My wife and I enjoyed our experience at Jim Coleman Honda. We are from PA and making a 70+ mile one way trip to Jim Coleman Honda was something we were not quite sure we wanted to do, but we did. They had a pre-owned car that I was very interested in. It was a Dodge Charger Daytona, yellow in color and they are somewhat hard to find in good condition. Jhonny was my first experience with JC Honda. He was very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions and even sent me extra photos of the car. He met us the day of our visit, but was busy with another client and promptly sent us another salesman, Joe. Joe was great, a fellow Pennsylvania (at one time) and was eager to help and answer our questions. He got the car ready for a test drive and we drove the car out around the area and we got a great feel for what the car was about. Constantly answering our questions during the drive and engaged us in normal conversation during the test drive. He really made us feel comfortable and appeared very friendly and outgoing. Although we couldn't come together on an agreeable difference (we also had a trade-in), the experience was quite pleasurable. The finance representative was also very friendly, even though his news to us was not favorable, he was quick to the point that what I wanted to give and what they needed, were too far apart. OK, we understood and we both basically said "it is, what it is". No hard feelings and my wife and I both commented as we left, that that was a very nice staff. Even though we didn't leave with a purchase, we did leave with a really good experience. Thanks, Joe and Jhonny................we will spread the word up here in PA.

Very happy with experience at Jim Coleman Honda!

by from Clarksville, MD |

I purchased a 2014 Honda Pilot EX, 4WD from Jim Coleman Honda in Clarksville. It was the easiest and smoothest overall vehicle purchase experience that I've ever had -- and this is my 9th vehicle and 4th Honda (and 2nd Honda Pilot). Jackie Cheng was a great salesman to work with. He answered all of my questions, explained everything very well, and helped me to get a deal with which I was extremely happy. Jackie also went above and beyond what a salesman is required to do to ensure that all of my needs were met and that I was completely satisfied. Rich from the finance dept. made that part of the transaction very smooth and efficient, which was very much appreciated. Overall, I could not be happier with my purchase from Jim Coleman Honda and the overall buying experience, and will definitely look to deal with them again in the future.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

by from maryland |

I have to say I will never buy another car from Jim Coleman honda again. Even though our sales person Joe was awesome. The Finace manger was complete jerk. We were told that we were finaced for the car after we had the car for a month ,we got a call that we were not finaced for it. I then co sign for the car so we had both our names on the car and gave them other $1000. I took the car to other dealer to key cut because we were only given one key for the car. I was told by that dealer that the key for a car wasnt the one for it. We were told we had remote start to car which we found out that the make and model and year that we brought didn't come with remote start. We brought the car because of the remote start. The finace manager repeatly called me at work instead of my fiance. He was rude and nasty everytime he called. I had my fiance call them about the key over a week ago and still have not heard anything. We drove over hour to get to the dealership because they were high recommended. I am sorry but this is so untrue about this dealership. If this is how the treat their customers, then they should not be in business. I will not use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Wonderful experience!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I purchased a 2013 Honda Civic and I am very pleased with my experience. The salesman Johnny Hernandez was very attentive and took a lot of time showing and going over cars with me. He was not pushy at all and was honest about some questions I had. The floor team was friendly and attentive. Financing was a breeze, everything was explained clearly, and I was given a great deal! My friends and family are quite impressed with what I paid for my car and my monthly payments. I would definitely refer family and friends to this dealership, they are great!

Good Experience!!

by from Elliott city, MD |

We had a great experience buying our used mini van at Jim Coleman Honda! Our salesman Kean was very personable and helpful!! Definitely ask for Kean!! The dealership is clean and comfortable! We love our Honda Odyssey and couldn't be happier!!

Well, that was painless!

by from Columbia, MD |

I requested information online and was contacted promptly by a non-form email. I was able to schedule a test drive the same day. James (my salesman) found me the exact model and color I wanted. The finance team at the dealership (with Mike taking point) worked with me to finance the car at a monthly payment that worked within my budget. The whole thing was friendly, personable and low-pressure! It's a good experience when you spend a fair amount of time laughing with your salesman!

Kean Thompson

by from rockville,md |

I am going to make this short and sweet KEAN THOMPSON IS SIMPLY a good salesman he is one of those good salesman you always look for As we all know you cant trust sale people but you feel real comfortable with him he showed a car that fit my budget we negotiate the price and we got out of ther it was real fast and easy