Richmond Ford West

New 866-955-6549 New 866-955-6549
Used 877-464-3647 Used 877-464-3647
Service 877-463-4570 Service 877-463-4570

Driven By You!

As always the service was Outstanding.

by from Glen Allen, Virginia |

Outstanding people through every step of their Service Department. From the Rep who writes the order, to the the tech who services your vehicle to the cashier who checks you out. Other dealers could learn a lot from Richmond Ford West and how they handle their customers.

October 9, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experience. If there's anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact us.

Great Experience

by from Richmond, VA |

Great customer service really goes out of their way to help you

March 7, 2016

Thanks so much for the positive review. We do our best to make sure the customer comes first and we're glad it shows. We are always here should you need anything.

Excellent

by from Glen Allen, Virginia |

Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer. Sales people were very helpful and made the buying experience a pleasure. I elected to purchase the Auto Armor Ultimate Appearance Protection package, when I purchased to vehicle. I was truly impressed with the outcome....wow! Joey Foust was right, this product is truly impressive.

March 2, 2016

Edward, thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience. Congratulations on your 2016 Ford Explorer. We're sure you will enjoy the stronger engine and improved interior. Be sure to let us know if we can assist in any way.

Service

by from Bumpass, VA |

This is the first time we have used Richmond Ford West. As you are a lot closer to our home, we will continue to use you. Thanks.

January 21, 2016

Thanks for leaving feedback about your visit with us, Johannes. We're glad you could take advantage of our location. Looking forward to seeing you back in the future!

Strange customer service "system" doesn't work

by from Richmond, VA |

Your system of assigning each customer to a service rep and not allowing any other rep to communicate with the customer, isn't working for you. When I called to find out whether my car was ready, everyone (and I believe I talked to everyone there) wanted the name of the person who had done my intake that morning. Luckily I'd noticed his name above his desk. He never gave me his card or told me his name. No one ever told me I should commit his name to memory. But luckily I did remember his last name. Also, I was passed around and/or put on hold for 10 minutes before he could finally answer the phone personally and tell me my work was almost finished. Some individuals there answered the phone several times and told me we were still holding for my service technician. I found it astounding that he even had to answer my call personally. With most service departments, all employees have access to all records, so the customer doesn't feel like a ping pong ball by the time an answer is received. The work itself was done very well. The shuttle service is top-notch and the driver is friendly.

January 17, 2016

Timothy, thanks for leaving feedback about your experience. We are aware that this isn't the best process and our team is working to improve the experience for our customers. Your review has been forwarded to both the General Manager and the Service Lane team. We appreciate your feedback as it will be an important part of creating our new and improved process. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Service, minor repairs, misc.

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Richmond Ford West, awesome service, fair pricing, quality people. I would highly recommend this dealership. -Bob Beran

January 17, 2016

Robert, thanks so much for the feedback on your visit with us. We strive to provide quality work at fair prices and we're thrilled you agree. Be sure to let us know if we can further assist in the future.

Good sales team

by from Mineral, Va |

Our sales rep was Extremely attentive, knowledgeable and generally just a nice person. I would strongly recommend him and the dealership to my friends. In general the entire staff was very good.

January 14, 2016

Stephanie, thanks so much for providing a review of your experience with us. We do our best to provide a pleasant customer service experience and we're thrilled that it showed. Please let us know if we can further assist in the future.

Quick Lane Service

by from North Chesterfield, Va. |

Will make Richmond Ford west my primary dealership for all my vehicles. Great service and friendly staff.

December 23, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback, Rawleigh. Our dealership strives to provide a friendly atmosphere and we're pleased that it shows. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

ASK FOR LUCAS ROARK AS YOUR SALESMAN - PERFECT!!!

by from Richmond, Virginia |

LUCAS ROARK is the BEST salesman you can request! I had a wonderful car buying experience through Richmond Ford West and Lucas. He was very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose my needs very effectively. I ended up getting the 2016 Mustang EcoBoost and the car is incredible! You really cant get more bang for your buck. Richmond Ford West offered me $1500 more for my trade than any other dealerships around - including the dealership I bought my Honda from. I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase and the experience that I had - thank you very much for your responsiveness and the pleasant car buying process!

December 24, 2015

Zachary, thanks so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your visit. You're certainly correct in stating that the 2016 Ford Mustang is an incredible vehicle - we're sure you'll enjoy it! Please let us know if we can further assist and we hope to see you back in the future.

Great Service

by from Glen Allen, Virginia |

Service was performed as requested with promotions applied that reduced the final bill. What more can I say?

December 18, 2015

Robert, thanks so much for coming to see us for your vehicle service needs. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experience. Please let us know if we can further assist in the future.