Richmond Ford West

Used 888-876-5846
Service 804-273-1580

Worst Service I Have Ever Recieved

by from Richmond, Va |

I have taken my new car in 3 times now for repair and every time the service techs have been very rude and acted like it was a inconvenience to wait on me. Also every time I have been given amount of time it would take to fix the car it took over double that amount of time. I would not recommend anyone buying or having a car serviced at this location.

Ford Service

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Facilities are nice and the service was great. Thanks for taking good care of my car.

ford f150

by from Glen Allen, VA |

chatree did a great job on my truck i love his work

Great Service department!

by from Glen Allen, VA |

I'm glad Richmond Ford has expanded further west, Richmond Ford West is conveniently located between my home and office. My adviser, Kent, is knowledgeable and efficient. I appreciate the Ford service department taking care of my Chrysler vehicle!

Excellent customer service

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Even though the service department was very busy, they helped me right away and serviced my Fusion within an hour. I was very pleased with the service.

Car repair

by from Glen Allen, VA |

purchased the 2004 Explorer Limited from Universal Ford new and have had it service 100% at Universal, now Richard West Ford. Brought the vehicle in for oil change/tire rotation and left it. Got a call around 1:30 pm indicating they were finally servicing the vehicle and had recommendations to change brake fluid, transxial fluid and seal a minor leak all of which I ok'd car was not ready until after 5:30 pm and I had to call to find out the status. Since I left the car before 8 am, I would have appreciated them checking the car before 1:30 and then trying to squeeze in a lot of service before 6 pm and I would have appreciated someone calling me to inform me whether the car would be ready or not to pick up

Service

by from Glen Allen, VA |

I had the oil and filter changed in my Mercury yesterday. However, I discovered later that only 5 quarts of oil were installed in the engine. The owners manual calls for 6 quarts. I measured the oil in the engine and it showed that only 5 quarts were installed. On my way home, I stopped and got another quart and installed it in the engine which brought it up to the owner's manual specifications. This event does not change my opinion of Richmond Motors. I have been pleased with the service for years.

Great service

by from Glen Allen, VA |

Great staff I will definitely come back for car repairs.

Red carpet treatment

by from Richmond, VA |

My husband and I leased a 2015 Ford Fusion. We were pleased that on our initial fact finding visit, no one pushed us to purchase but were very helpful, friendly and professional. When we returned to actually test drive and lease, we genuinely felt we got the red carpet treatment.

Mr William K. Bhatta

by from Glen Allen, VA |

It was my first service. It was completed successfully. Service Manager helped resolve minor issue with gas mileage.