Palm Springs Volvo Subaru

New 888-379-5338
Used 888-379-3464
Service 888-675-3717

Coachella Valley's Volvo and Subaru Dealership

Great customer service,wonderful dealers ship

by from Moreno Valley |

What great customer service very helpful, wonderful selection of cars.I love Subaru &Volvo Thank You.

Bev.H.

by from San Diego, CA |

We drove from San Diego to buy a used Subaru. We had talked to the used car manager and another salesman several times on the phone and had agreed on a price. The salesman we talked to told us we had first right of refusal. We were told the car was not ready to be shown on Wednesday so we said we would come Thursday. Then they said it wouldn't be ready until Friday. On Friday we called 1 hour before we left San Diego and they said it was ready for us to test drive. When we got to Cathedral City, our salesman was off for the evening. The salesman that was there, said he had been working with a buyer on the car. While were test driving the car, the salesman called his client and told them to come right over now or someone else was going to buy the car (us). The other person showed up and so this salesman would not sell the car to us. We drove back to San Diego VERY unhappy and unimpressed with this car dealership. Hope you have better luck!

Great buying experience with the best price

by from Rancho Mirage |

Great buying experience with the best price. I started my search for my wife's new SUV on the internet: Consumer reports, Edmonds,com, etc. deciding to look at and test drive 4 candidates. My wife absolutely loved driving the Volvo XC60; it blew away the competition. We made several visits to Palm Springs Volvo and got more information and test drives with Gilbert and Bob who are VERY knowledgeable and do not rush their test drives. After deciding on color, trim level, and options I told Gilbert and Bob that we would check prices in L.A., San Diego, and Orange County. More internet searches and phone calls and I had what was the best out of town price for our car, which Gilbert and Bob beat by $1,700. The sales team at Palm Springs Volvo provided the best buying experience, a no hassle price, and really know their cars. There was no last minute sales pitch to buy dealer add-ons, magic coatings, light bulb warranties, or other nonsense. They even offered to visit us at home if we wanted help programing the car to the garage door opener or our community entry gate I will be back in 4 years when it is time to replace my other SUV. After getting our new XC60 we ordered some protective rubber mats for the floor and cargo compartment from their parts department and were offered a new owner discount at a lower than internet price. When the mats arrived they discovered that the price they quoted us was in error but Rob at the parts department honored their phone quote saving us $50. Thank you Rob for your fair dealing; you have earned our respect and our repeat business.

PS Volvo

by from Indio, CA |

We love our Volvo! With that said use caution when dealing with service at PS Volvo. They will recommend needless repairs that will cost you money. To make it worse, repairs they do make are often in need of a do-over. If you do not understand the mechanics of an automobile you cannot trust them! Seek service elsewhere!

Easy buying process

by from palm springs, ca |

I've purchased 4 cars from the dealership over the years. Occasionally service makes mistakes fixing my car, but they always make it right. A sales process. Very easy.