Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills

(4.3) 4 Reviews

5425 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807

Not as Advertised

by from Irvine, CA |

I was contacted promptly. However, after corresponding with the sales representative, it became apparent that the Range Rover Sport was not the vehicle advertised on cars.com (it was a much lesser model and trim level). After wasting my time on a vehicle that wasn't as advertised (bait and switch tactic), I inquired about a other vehicle, but was told that all Range Rover Sports were being sold at a minimum of $5,000 over MSRP...period. It is a shame that your dealership has chosen to shake down the buying public in an effort to squeeze as much as possible out of a new body style. I am a 10 year Cadillac Escalade owner that was ready to give Land Rover a try. However, given your dealership's deplorable tactics, I have decided to simply purchase the new 2015 Escalade. I'm sure Tata Motors will be thrilled with such a result.

Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills responded to this review

July 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; although difficult for us to hear. At Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills we pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction and it is unfortunate that we fell short of your expectations, as well as our own. Please reach our to me directly as I'd like to discuss your experience in detail and hopefully make amends. I look forward to speaking with you. Sven Larson, General Manager 714.693.4646

From dreams to reality

by from Los Angeles County |

I first met Greg Suzuki via e-mail internet/sales through a cars.com survey/search. Greg from the get go treated me with courtesy and respect throughout my shopping and purchasing experience. I also worked with Vadim Fedorovsky (Greg's sale partner) who also worked with me on closing the deal. They both are very professional and respectful. I feel both of these gentlemen worked their best on getting me the best deal. What is the best deal? Any deal is a good one if you and the salesman agree on it; if both parties are happy then the deal is right. A purchase goes beyond the sales floor. After the hand shake, it's time to meet the Finance Manager, in my experience it was Angie Lanik. I felt Angie went above and beyond her means; she was very professional, quick and thorough and even found a lower interest rate than originally negotiated. Thanks again to everyone at Land Rover of Anaheim Hills for helping me celebrate my wife?s birthday by making her dreams of owning a Land Rover a reality.

Buying a car long distance

by from Irvine, CA |

My son, who lives in Austin, TX and I (Irvine, CA), found an exact match for the car he was looking for; color, model, upgrades ... and price. The car was in my neck of the woods so I began the examination process by visiting the Jaguar dealership in Anaheim, CA. I met Dietrich Seney, who had responded to my query on Cars.com and from that point on he simply made the seeing-touching-buying and in our case, shipping process painless ... and in fact quite pleasant. My son is happy, and by inference, I am happy for his happiness. Dietrich Seney gets a very positive recommendation from the both of us.

Great Service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

The purchase of my vehicle from Jaguar Land Rover of Anaheim Hills was like nothing I have experienced before. No wasted time, straight to business and with facts. I would recomend Steve (sales man) as he went above and beyond to work out a deal and show me the vehicle.

Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills responded to this review

November 15, 2014

Jose, thank you for the awesome review! I'm glad that Steve didn't waste anytime fitting you out with a great car. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!