Jaguar Land Rover Anaheim Hills

Service 888-692-0939

Part of the Rusnak Group

Great Service

by from Santa Ana, CA |

The purchase of my vehicle from Jaguar Land Rover of Anaheim Hills was like nothing I have experienced before. No wasted time, straight to business and with facts. I would recomend Steve (sales man) as he went above and beyond to work out a deal and show me the vehicle.

Not as Advertised

by from Irvine, CA |

I was contacted promptly. However, after corresponding with the sales representative, it became apparent that the Range Rover Sport was not the vehicle advertised on cars.com (it was a much lesser model and trim level). After wasting my time on a vehicle that wasn't as advertised (bait and switch tactic), I inquired about a other vehicle, but was told that all Range Rover Sports were being sold at a minimum of $5,000 over MSRP...period. It is a shame that your dealership has chosen to shake down the buying public in an effort to squeeze as much as possible out of a new body style. I am a 10 year Cadillac Escalade owner that was ready to give Land Rover a try. However, given your dealership's deplorable tactics, I have decided to simply purchase the new 2015 Escalade. I'm sure Tata Motors will be thrilled with such a result.

From dreams to reality

by from Los Angeles County |

I first met Greg Suzuki via e-mail internet/sales through a cars.com survey/search. Greg from the get go treated me with courtesy and respect throughout my shopping and purchasing experience. I also worked with Vadim Fedorovsky (Greg's sale partner) who also worked with me on closing the deal. They both are very professional and respectful. I feel both of these gentlemen worked their best on getting me the best deal. What is the best deal? Any deal is a good one if you and the salesman agree on it; if both parties are happy then the deal is right. A purchase goes beyond the sales floor. After the hand shake, it's time to meet the Finance Manager, in my experience it was Angie Lanik. I felt Angie went above and beyond her means; she was very professional, quick and thorough and even found a lower interest rate than originally negotiated. Thanks again to everyone at Land Rover of Anaheim Hills for helping me celebrate my wife?s birthday by making her dreams of owning a Land Rover a reality.

Buying a car long distance

by from Irvine, CA |

My son, who lives in Austin, TX and I (Irvine, CA), found an exact match for the car he was looking for; color, model, upgrades ... and price. The car was in my neck of the woods so I began the examination process by visiting the Jaguar dealership in Anaheim, CA. I met Dietrich Seney, who had responded to my query on Cars.com and from that point on he simply made the seeing-touching-buying and in our case, shipping process painless ... and in fact quite pleasant. My son is happy, and by inference, I am happy for his happiness. Dietrich Seney gets a very positive recommendation from the both of us.