AutoNation Chevrolet Superstition Springs

Used 877-968-7054
Service 888-922-9208

Thanks!

by from phoenix, AZ |

The car is great and the sales staff was nice and helpful. I got a lot for my money and paid a fair price.

Treated very well and I got a great deal

by from Mesa, AZ |

I have been going to AutoNation Chevrolet for service for some time. When I talked with my service man concerning extended warranty he had me speak with Martin. After discussion I decided to purchase a used car. Martin and the buying staff treated me with great respect. As a single woman I always fear being taken advantage of and definitely did not feel pressured or pushed into making a purchase. I love my Equinox.

Great Service

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

We have bought 2 vehicles from AutoNation Chevrolet Superstition Springs and have always had a great experience both in sales and service.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Tamie. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location, and we appreciate your repeated business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

I greatly appreciate the Great Customer Service that I received from Thomas Mucelli. He kept me well informed of the work required as well as the time that would be needed to complete the work. The work was completed before the time promised, and below the price quoted. Dealing with Thomas made it a great experience as his customer service is above, and beyond what one would expect. Every employee at this dealership that I dealt with provided outstanding customer service. Thanks for making this visit as easy, and painless as one would expect when repairs are needed. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone needing a vehicle, or repairs. Great Customer Service.

June 3, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Excellent service; very clean and nice shop

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I am very satisfied customer due to their close location to the Superstition Freeway, their business professionalism won me over. Great job on my 2012 Malibu!

2008 Corvette

by from San Diego, CA |

I purchased a car from this location in Mesa, AZ mostly online from my home town of San Diego, CA. Found it on cars.com and sent and email and had an immediate, and gracious, response from Egor Hunka who I worked with throughout the process. We traded many emails, calls and a few texts. I was never pressured in any way and the response times and quality of info was great. I flew to AZ last Sunday, headed to the dealer and the car was everything Egor told me it was from look, quality, condition. I bought it on the spot. They got me in and out in a reasonable time frame and I drove it home. The best 350 miles of my driving life.... Everyone I met at the dealer was friendly and professional and the whole experience was great. Keep it up guys!!

2008 Corvette

by from San Diego, CA |

Great service. Purchased my new Car in record time

by from Apache Junction |

One of the best experiences I have ever had purchasing a car. Jerry Miller was a fabulous salesman who did not pressure sale me.

April 8, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Elaine! We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Chevrolet Superstition Springs. We appreciate your recommendation of Jerry, and we hope to be of service again in the future!

Excellent

by from San tan valley AZ. |

Great service, very friendly. I will be buying my next car from auto nation Chevrolet in Mesa for sure.

Stress-Free Buying Experience

by from Tempe, AZ |

I usually find car buying especially odious and time-consuming, but Autonation made the process pleasant and friendly. I used the Consumer Reports Car Buying Program, which gives you the "rock-bottom" price on the car, so you don't have to fight about pricing. They connected me with an Autonation Direct representative. The reps aren't commissioned, so their only job is to help you find what you want. The rep, Chip, was a super-sweet guy who helped me.find a car with the exact specs I was looking for, helped me complete my loan application over the phone, and set an appointment with Justin at Autonation Chevrolet Superstition Springs. When I went to meet with Justin, he already had the car ready for me to test drive. He explained all of the car's tech and was especially knowledgeable because he drives a different model year of the same car. When I decided to go forward with the purchase, he helped me set up my Bluetooth and OnStar, explained the service package, and gave me a tour of the service facility. Signing the paperwork and making the down payment took about 30 minutes. As a stressed-out working law student, I really appreciated that I didn't have to waste my valuable time haggling and filling out reams of paperwork. I really like the fact that they gave me the star treatment even though I was buying a less expensive car. I will definitely recommend this dealership and the Consumer Reports process to everyone I know who's in the market for a car, and I will definitely use them again!

Great experience

by from Queen Creek Az |

After a rocky start I ended up having an excellent experience. My thanks goes to the Sales manager Thomas James and my salesman Jimi Tucker. They were both a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them both. This was the easiest new car Purchase I ever made. Thanks!