AutoNation Chevrolet Superstition Springs

6330 E Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa, AZ 85206

New 888-695-6397 New 888-695-6397
Used 888-695-6158 Used 888-695-6158
Service 888-695-7126 Service 888-695-7126

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Thank you!

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I have wanted a Chevy Equinox since 2007 (I rented one for 3 days and fell in love with it). I worked on my credit, but life happens, and I knew that it would be a small challenge to get a new car. When we decided to go look and see what could be done the sales team was great. I was honest with my needs and limits, and they were honest with what it would take to make it happen. There was no haggling, no stress, and free donuts!!! I ended up leaving (in less than 4 hours total!!) with a 2015 Chevy Equinox. . . . And I LOVE it! Thank you team at AutoNation, especially Marty!!!

Truck Purchase Review

by from Gilbert, AZ |

It quite possibly was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership! Considering my husband and I have purchased approximately 10 new vehicles in the last 30 years that is saying something. Ira and Charlie were very helpful, and patient, especially when we changed our minds at the last minute on which truck we wanted to purchase. We would definitely go back there again and would certainly recommend them to our friends and co-workers.

Friendly dealership

by from Mesa, az |

Good job nice friendly dealership would definitely return

Auto Nation Chevrolet Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I went in to Auto Nation Chevrolet on Friday December 18, 2015, and I had the best car buying experience in my life. I have purchased 6 vehicles prior to the vehicle I purchased at Auto Nation Chevrolet and I have never been treated so well in my entire vehicle purchasing life. The Finance Director Scott is UNBELIEVABLE! As my kids would say Scott is all that and 10 bags of chips; but I truly can not explain in words how AWESOME he was and I will never forget him. I will recommend Auto Nation Chevrolet to all of my friends and family.

Great service and profesionalism

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

Shane has always done a great job for me in the service department. He is waiting for my arrival, promptly takes the car back, and makes sure everything is 100% before they release it. They even washed it for me :) I have had nothing but great experiences with Auto nation and their service team.

Great service. Clean facility

by from Mesa, AZ |

Very knowledgeable about their product and large selection of vehicles

December 24, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

From the beginning of telling the sales person what we were looking for to the final signing, everyone we spoke to were amazing. Not once were they pushy or trying to convince us to make the purchase. We were shown what we wanted and told from the beginning what we were looking at price wise. Complete professionalism and great customer service.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

MR Pete Madril

by from Coolidge, Az |

Cliff was very helpful with me. it allowed me to purchase a new car. Thank for all the help.

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

You can count on AutoNation Chevrolet

by from Mesa, AZ |

I was greeted as soon as I arrived and directed into a lane for service. I was asked how my Equinox was running and if I had any concerns. I was shown to the waiting room and the refreshments available. They told me it would be 2 hours and it was exactly 2 hrs. They even washed my car. I really appreciate the service I get at Auto Nation Chevrolet!

Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Got appointment easily and they were courteous, efficient and prompt.