Bill Jacobs VW

2211 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-241-9768
Used 888-221-8037
Service 877-666-1778

Experience the Bill Jacobs VW difference...a legend in customer service.

Positive Car Buying Experience -

by from Aurora, Il |

This is a fantastic dealership with exceptional customer service. My salesman John Hunt addressed all my concerns with buying a specific car and the finance department worked to make it happen . Nick the sales manager was upfront and I felt that everyone was honest and sincere in making sure I was comfortable with my vehicle purchase. i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

Great Dealership!

by from Aurora, IL |

No hard pressure sales talk with honest, up front figures to give customer the best deal available and ensure you get the right car for you, not them. Clean and welcoming dealership with excellent facilities, including free popcorn! Highly recommend!

March 27, 2014

Beetle Fan- We are glad to hear that you had a great experience at Bill Jacobs VW. We are a big fan of the popcorn as well :) -Drew Martino

Happy with my experience at Bill Jacobs VW

by from LaGrange, Il |

My salesman Cesar was great. He was friendly, courteous and respectful and helped us find the Beetle that had the options we wanted. He and Nick worked with us to agree on a Beetle at a fair price. I had visited other dealers looking for a car, but was not happy with any of them.

December 17, 2013

SecondChance, Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that Cesar was able to make the car buying process more enjoyable than previous experiences. Drew Martino

Great Buying Experience

by from Lockport, IL |

Found a BMW through cars.com and contacted delership. Returned call immediately to set up an appointment. The sales consultant Aaron Gaus was professional and curteous thoughout the process. No pressure, no haggle experience.

September 19, 2013

RD, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate it! Drew Martino

The most pleasant car purchase I've had

by from Naperville, IL |

I was in the market for a new Jetta GLI and I knew exactly which trim I wanted. I did a bit of research before coming in to the dealership and contacted the sales department and spoke with Kevin to inquire about the model and promotion availability. He mentioned that if I were to come to the dealership to purchase the car, I would have an appointment with one of the sales managers to avoid all of the back-and-forth that normally happens when buying a car. I arrived at the dealership, greeted by Rodney. I was introduced briefly to the sales manager, but ended up dealing with Rodney the entire time. I was miffed at first, only because I had to "play the game", so to speak, but Rodney was courteous throughout the whole transaction. He went through all of my options to see what would work best for me, and while he himself could not work out a deal (surprise), the sales manager was sure able to (surprise). Had it not been for Rodney's friendly attitude while keeping me engaged, however, I would have left without a car. Although this marks my third car purchase ever, it is the first time I walked out of a dealership without that immediate sinking feeling of buyer's remorse, and I credit that largely to Rodney. He kept it real, and because of him, I left with the car I wanted at the deal I wanted.

Buying Cars Made Easy

by from Crest Hill, IL |

I started my search for a new vehicle online and came across Bill Jacobs Volkswagen of Naperville, IL They had a great selection of cars to choose from and helped me make the decision that was right for me. In my opinion, they went above and beyond to make my buying experience a great one ! Ricardo in Sales was helpful and informative about Volkswagen since I have never purchased one before. Nick, the used car manager was very helpful in answering the questions and concerns about the used vehicle I was looking at. And when it came time to finalize everything, Rob couldn't have been nicer and explained everything from beginning to end of the financial paperwork. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends in the market for a Volkswagen. They are truly a five star dealership !

Great Service with Rodney Garmon

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I came into Volkswagen looking for a lease and even though I didn't buy from them I was very very pleased with the service of the people at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen. Rodney Garmon took me under his wing as soon as I walked into the door, He was very knowledgeable of every vehicle and put me in the perfect car. I had been everywhere in Naperville looking for cars and this was the best service I had received. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Go see Rodney he will take care of you, he is a great guy.

Low balled on trade-in they didn't want.

by from Shabbona, IL |

Went in to purchase a used Ford Escape a week ago, Found the sales person to be very helpful and courteous, started to negotiate and was lowballed on the car we were going to trade in, by 75% of cars value, by the sales manager. Then we were told that they didn't want my trade in at all. I told them that if they don't want my car, I don't wants theirs. Asked for the keys to my trade in and walked out. We bought an Escape yesterday at another dealer and had a very positive experience there.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I can't say enough good things about Bill Jacobs VW. I traveled all the way from Atlanta, GA to purchase a used car that I'd been researching for quite a while. The car is rare, so the trip was necessary. In general, traveling almost 800 miles (12 hours) each way to purchase a used car is probably not the greatest idea. HOWEVER, the kind of service and personal attention I received from our sales professional Robert, and the Finance Director Kris made the trip worth it and has made me a customer for life. These guys spent the entire day with me, helped work through a few financing challenges, and made it their personal mission to make sure I didn't travel all that way for nothing. This was BY FAR the best car buying experience I have ever had, and it will certainly not be my last with Bill Jacobs VW. (I might fly next time however)

Love my Passat!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

This is now our 4th car from Bill Jacobs VW with in the last year! We have all ( my mom,dad, brother and myself) traded in our old cars and bought from Bill Jacobs. We have had a wonderful experience every time and will continue to do business with Lauri and Ricardo they are phenomenal! Thanks!

June 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Kristine! We appreciate your feedback and continued business. Drew Martino

Hassle Free Purchase

by from Naperville, IL |

No hassle experience, very low key, trade in was less than expected, but overall easy experience, would not have purchased had the sales person, Kelly, been so easy to communicate with.