Bill Jacobs VW

Used 888-383-7403
Service 888-429-9861

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Wheaton, IL |

I visited Bill Jacobs Volkswagen to compare a used car purchase and a new car lease. Matt McEvilly quickly got me numbers to compare both scenarios and set up test drives of both vehicles. In about two hours from walking in to the dealer (with a lot of time looking on my part), I was finishing the paperwork and driving home in my new Tiguan. This was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Volkswagen.

January 20, 2015

Deck77, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Tiguan! -Drew

Great Customer Service

by from Elburn, IL |

I was very lucky to have someone who listened to what I wanted and needed and found the best fit car for me. I love my car and would not change a thing about the purchase. Not only was finding the car a great success, but everyone who worked with me during the financial part of the purchase did everything they could, as quickly as they could. I could really tell how great of a team Bill Jacobs VW has. Finally, when leaving with my new amazing car everything was clearly and thoroughly explained in great detail; that helped me get to know my car all that quicker. Overall, really great experience! I highly recommend this dealership.

Awesome experience!

by from Downers Grove, IL |

Purchased a 2015 Golf TDI, worked with Robert who was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Answered all my questions - a great experience! Would recommend highly to anyone purchasing a VW; this is the place!

Best No Pressure Buying Experience

by from Aurora , Il |

I'm normally don't write reviews...I have been shopping for cars for weeks and walked away from sevral deals. Each deal felt like I was being sold a car the salesman wanted me to buy. After leaving yet another dealer later in the evening feeling like I should just get it over with. I passed by and saw a VW Passat that caught my eye. I walked into Bill Jacobs VW. A gentleman introduced me to Otis. With in minutes I was at ease. He took the time to understand my wants, what I needed and make sure I was getting the make and model that was best fit for my budget and taste. He walked me through everything making sure I had everything I needed before even starting the financing. I was impressed with how well their financing department really took the time to make sure I understood everything and they understood what I was looking for. With all the cars I've priced and test driven. The Passat TDI SEL I bought takes the cake. Those guys have a costomer for life!

January 28, 2015

Adam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that Otis was able to make the car purchasing experience a pleasant one. We look forward to your continued business! -Drew

Matt M is the bee's knees

by from Geneva IL |

I really can't say enough great things about the staff at Bill Jacobs VW in Naperville, and especially Matt M. He made my car buying experience way more fun than I had ever thought it would be. He was really personable and answered every question that I had. Well, I really only had one question. "How many bodies can I fit in this trunk?". But he answered it right away. This guy knows his stuff.

January 20, 2015

Lizagna, Thank you for the kind words! We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience at Bill Jacobs VW. -Drew

Matt M is the bee's knees

by from Geneva, IL |

Good used car buying experience

by from Naperville, Il |

We bought a used vehicle for the first time in June 2014. Our experience at Bill Jacobs VW was an over all very good experience. After researching used small SUVs for sometime, we began test driving vehicles that fit our needs. This was the second vehicle, second dealership. Matt, the sales advisor, took the whole family out to ride in the vehicle. Since the vehicle was for our two teenagers to drive, it was important that they were comfortable in it and had some say. My husband and I drove the vehicle. We were ready to buy the vehicle. We felt we got a good CPO vehicle, with fairly low mileage, with a good (2 year) warranty at a fair price. There service during the sale was very good, with only 1 exception. I feel we were manipulated into financing. My advice is to ask what form of payment they require BEFORE you go there. We brought a money market check. They wanted a personal check. We had no intention of financing, but had to for 1 month and then paid it off. The finance advisor tried to convince us that paying off the loan in 1 month would hurt my perfect credit rating, so I should just pay it off over time. Really? Other than the financing issue, buying our first used vehicle at Bill Jacobs VW was a perfect experience. Six months later, the whole family is enjoying the car and we feel we made a very good purchase.

January 20, 2015

Sugarmom, We are glad to hear that you had a great car purchasing experience. We apologize for the issue with the money market check and will do our best to notify a customer beforehand about the payment options. Thank you for your business! -Drew

Good service

by from Naperville IL |

I bought my GTI at this location I am very happy with the service I worked with Ricardo Echeverria he explain an provide to me a lot information. I had been service my car in here since I bought it I have had nothing but good experiences. They do an excellent job at explaining what they are doing or what needs to be done. Its A+ service

January 20, 2015

Marcela, We are happy to hear that we do a great job explaining the process during service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. -Drew

Pleasant Experience All-Around

by from Cherry Valley |

I was looking for a late model VW either Jetta or Passat. I wanted a used certified VW TDI, with sun roof and not a dark color. I had searched on-line and stopped in 5 different VW Dealerships and then one day stopped in and met a Salesman named Ricardo Echeverria at Bill jacobs. He was the 1st Salesman that knew more than I did about VWs and I am not kidding ----- I can't believe the amount of salesman that don't take the time to know their product. He also wanted to make sure I got the "right" car for me. After a few minutes I knew I would buy a car from Ricardo if he could find the right one. He found one and it sold before I could in to see it. He kept looking until one came in and he called, we had a painless negotiation and I bought the car. Even the dreaded paperwork was made easier by Donie the Finance Mgr. ----- He clearly explained all the options, answered all our questions, made recommendations and was very pleasant to work with. I live 55 miles from the Bill Jacobs but will be back for my next VW. I would recommend Bill Jacobs and Ricardo Echeverria

January 20, 2015

Myron, We are glad to hear that our salesman, Ricardo, knew everything about the VW you were looking at! We strive to provide you with the best customer experience. Thank you for your continued business! -Drew

Ricardo E. made this an easy process!!

by from Carol Stream |

We have purchased several vehicles over the last few years and have always worked with my favorite salesperson, RICARDO Echivera. He always does an excellent job of finding the right vehicle for us.

January 20, 2015

Kathy, We will make sure to let Ricardo know he did an excellent job. Thank you for your continued business. -Drew

Great certified car

by from Aurora,IL |

I went on october to by a certified VW Jetta and found the perfect car here.Everybody was very nice,especialy the salesman, Ricardo,who explain everything we need to buy the car.We were help filling all the paperwork by another salesman,Rodney,who also was doing a great job.Overall we got the car we wanted at the best price.

January 20, 2015

Marius, Thank you for taking the time to leave Bill Jacobs VW a review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the outcome and got your dream car for the best price! -Drew