Bill Jacobs VW

2211 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-241-9768
Used 888-221-8037
Service 877-666-1778

Experience the Bill Jacobs VW difference...a legend in customer service.

Positive Car Buying Experience -

by from Aurora, Il |

This is a fantastic dealership with exceptional customer service. My salesman John Hunt addressed all my concerns with buying a specific car and the finance department worked to make it happen . Nick the sales manager was upfront and I felt that everyone was honest and sincere in making sure I was comfortable with my vehicle purchase. i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

Outstanding Experience

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Had the privilege of buying a 2012 Passat from Bill Jacobs VW. This dealership, in particular Nick their Used Car Manager, sought out a car that fit our budget parameters, brought it to the dealership, offered it to us at an ultra-fair price, then gave us a new car to drive while we waited for the certification work to be finished. Every part of the process was top-notch. PJ South, the Sales Advisor, was friendly, knowledgable, and not at all pushy. Their Finance Manager, Jason, was kind and very knowledgable about things pertaining to finance. The finance process was completely devoid of pain! I really cannot say enough about my experience with this dealership. A genuinely fine car-buying experience, one, unfortunately, that has been all too rare during my many car purchases.

Great experience

by from Bartlett, il |

First time ever buying a VW and the whole team from Rodney our salesman to Nick the used car manager worked with us for the Tiguan that my wife wanted. We were able to test drive the Tiguan over the weekend and that locked us in that this was the SUV for us. Rodney was ready for us on our return on Monday and the rest from our transfer over to the new truck from our old minivan was smooth. Jason in the finance had all types of options available for us to find what would work for our situation. Thank you all.

August 5, 2014

hattriq, The Tiguan is a great SUV! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us at Bill Jacobs VW. -Drew Martino

Great experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Excellent, friendly, no-pressure, thorough service. Otis and Dave made sure all our questions were answered about possibly buying a diesel car, and continued answering our questions after we left the lot. The team seems committed to making sure our buying and our owning experiences are good ones. We will definitely be in touch with Otis and Dave down the road.

August 5, 2014

DLP, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience! -Drew Martino

Unreasonable Service pricing

by from Yorkville, IL |

This is the closest VW dealership to me. I had my daughter take in her 2007 EOS because she had an airbag light on and check engine light, and a slight leak. They wanted $141.00 just to check each issue for a total of $423.00 just to tell me what was wrong. I called Joliet VW and the said they would charge $115.00 an hour until they found the problem. It took them an hour total to diagnose. Go there they are much better.

Great dealer overall

by from Lisle, IL |

This is a great dealer to visit. They do not force you into buying a car like most dealers do. The sales people are very professional and knowledgeable. Specially Peter was one of the best sales person I have ever worked with. He will make sure you leave this place with the right car for you, and not try to sell you a car you wouldn't enjoy. Would definitely recommend

VW pre-owned certified GTI

by from Naperville, IL |

I bought a car from a used-car lot which led to a horrible experience so I decided that next car I was going to buy would be from a dealership. I was considering of buying a car at different dealerships, but after coming in to Bill Jacobs VW and meeting with "Otis" I immediately realized that he is someone I can trust to sell me a great car. Otis is great, friendly, and I appreciate his straight "fowardness". He treated my entire family very nicely and with the out most respect, and worked really hard with me so that I could buy the car I wanted. Donnie Justiss the business manager also worked extremely diligently in order to get me the best deal possible. He is also very nice, very personable, and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I know for a fact that the next car I buy will be from "Otis" and Donnie at the Bill Jacobs Volkswagen in Naperville, their service was outstanding and I refuse to go to any other dealership ever again.

Exemplary Service

by from Naperville, IL |

Otis, Greg, Chris, and Jason were outstanding, a true team. Greg handled all internet negotiations with my wife via email and phone. When I arrived, Otis welcomed me with open arms and took care of everything. The team made sure that I had everything I needed and wanted for the car my wife will come to love. Otis went above and beyond all expectations and he truly deserves recognition for his dedication and hard work. Thank you Bill Jacobs Volkswagen- Naperville, IL.

Great Dealership!

by from Aurora, IL |

No hard pressure sales talk with honest, up front figures to give customer the best deal available and ensure you get the right car for you, not them. Clean and welcoming dealership with excellent facilities, including free popcorn! Highly recommend!

March 27, 2014

Beetle Fan- We are glad to hear that you had a great experience at Bill Jacobs VW. We are a big fan of the popcorn as well :) -Drew Martino

Happy with my experience at Bill Jacobs VW

by from LaGrange, Il |

My salesman Cesar was great. He was friendly, courteous and respectful and helped us find the Beetle that had the options we wanted. He and Nick worked with us to agree on a Beetle at a fair price. I had visited other dealers looking for a car, but was not happy with any of them.

December 17, 2013

SecondChance, Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that Cesar was able to make the car buying process more enjoyable than previous experiences. Drew Martino

Great Buying Experience

by from Lockport, IL |

Found a BMW through cars.com and contacted delership. Returned call immediately to set up an appointment. The sales consultant Aaron Gaus was professional and curteous thoughout the process. No pressure, no haggle experience.

September 19, 2013

RD, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate it! Drew Martino