Bill Jacobs VW

2211 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-241-9768
Used 888-221-8037
Service 877-666-1778

Experience the Bill Jacobs VW difference...a legend in customer service.

Positive Car Buying Experience -

by from Aurora, Il |

This is a fantastic dealership with exceptional customer service. My salesman John Hunt addressed all my concerns with buying a specific car and the finance department worked to make it happen . Nick the sales manager was upfront and I felt that everyone was honest and sincere in making sure I was comfortable with my vehicle purchase. i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

Matt M is the bee's knees

by from Geneva IL |

I really can't say enough great things about the staff at Bill Jacobs VW in Naperville, and especially Matt M. He made my car buying experience way more fun than I had ever thought it would be. He was really personable and answered every question that I had. Well, I really only had one question. "How many bodies can I fit in this trunk?". But he answered it right away. This guy knows his stuff.

Matt M is the bee's knees

by from Geneva, IL |

Good used car buying experience

by from Naperville, Il |

We bought a used vehicle for the first time in June 2014. Our experience at Bill Jacobs VW was an over all very good experience. After researching used small SUVs for sometime, we began test driving vehicles that fit our needs. This was the second vehicle, second dealership. Matt, the sales advisor, took the whole family out to ride in the vehicle. Since the vehicle was for our two teenagers to drive, it was important that they were comfortable in it and had some say. My husband and I drove the vehicle. We were ready to buy the vehicle. We felt we got a good CPO vehicle, with fairly low mileage, with a good (2 year) warranty at a fair price. There service during the sale was very good, with only 1 exception. I feel we were manipulated into financing. My advice is to ask what form of payment they require BEFORE you go there. We brought a money market check. They wanted a personal check. We had no intention of financing, but had to for 1 month and then paid it off. The finance advisor tried to convince us that paying off the loan in 1 month would hurt my perfect credit rating, so I should just pay it off over time. Really? Other than the financing issue, buying our first used vehicle at Bill Jacobs VW was a perfect experience. Six months later, the whole family is enjoying the car and we feel we made a very good purchase.

Good service

by from Naperville IL |

I bought my GTI at this location I am very happy with the service I worked with Ricardo Echeverria he explain an provide to me a lot information. I had been service my car in here since I bought it I have had nothing but good experiences. They do an excellent job at explaining what they are doing or what needs to be done. Its A+ service

Pleasant Experience All-Around

by from Cherry Valley |

I was looking for a late model VW either Jetta or Passat. I wanted a used certified VW TDI, with sun roof and not a dark color. I had searched on-line and stopped in 5 different VW Dealerships and then one day stopped in and met a Salesman named Ricardo Echeverria at Bill jacobs. He was the 1st Salesman that knew more than I did about VWs and I am not kidding ----- I can't believe the amount of salesman that don't take the time to know their product. He also wanted to make sure I got the "right" car for me. After a few minutes I knew I would buy a car from Ricardo if he could find the right one. He found one and it sold before I could in to see it. He kept looking until one came in and he called, we had a painless negotiation and I bought the car. Even the dreaded paperwork was made easier by Donie the Finance Mgr. ----- He clearly explained all the options, answered all our questions, made recommendations and was very pleasant to work with. I live 55 miles from the Bill Jacobs but will be back for my next VW. I would recommend Bill Jacobs and Ricardo Echeverria

Ricardo E. made this an easy process!!

by from Carol Stream |

We have purchased several vehicles over the last few years and have always worked with my favorite salesperson, RICARDO Echivera. He always does an excellent job of finding the right vehicle for us.

Great certified car

by from Aurora,IL |

I went on october to by a certified VW Jetta and found the perfect car here.Everybody was very nice,especialy the salesman, Ricardo,who explain everything we need to buy the car.We were help filling all the paperwork by another salesman,Rodney,who also was doing a great job.Overall we got the car we wanted at the best price.

Salesstaff

by from carol stream |

I have purchased four cars from Ricardo Echeverria. He is a quality sales representative. No highpressure and a good deal everytime. Service is very good efficient and good work. Got a loaner when I needed one. I will continue to but my cars there. VW is a quality car costs a little more but worth it.

Wonderful dealership!!!

by from Aurora, IL |

I really wanted a 2014 Jetta and Ricardo Echeverria was very helpful and not pushy at all!! When we walked in he listened to what we wanted and literally made sure that ever wish we had came true! I got the car that I wanted in the color I wanted at the price that I wanted and could afford! It was a wonderful experience! The finance department was great and very efficient. We weren't there for hours and hours like I have at other dealerships in the past. Next time I want a new car I will be going back to Bill Jacobs Volkswagon!!!

great used car experience

by from hanover park, illnois |

I didn't expect what I thought when I was going into a dealership. I hate coming dealerships and dealing with pressured salesman and being in that environment. When I went to look for a car for my son, I was greeted by kind salesman name P.J. He really made me felt at home and made the transaction really comforting and ensuring we were getting a great deal and also very efficient with paperwork so I wasn't stuck at the dealership all day. I would recommend Bill Jacobs Volkswagen to any person, who isn't just looking at a Volkswagen but at any other used car make also. Make sure to ask for P.J. he's the best. Very professional!!!