Bill Jacobs VW

2211 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-241-9768
Used 888-221-8037
Service 877-666-1778

Experience the Bill Jacobs VW difference...a legend in customer service.

Buying Cars Made Easy

by from Crest Hill, IL |

I started my search for a new vehicle online and came across Bill Jacobs Volkswagen of Naperville, IL They had a great selection of cars to choose from and helped me make the decision that was right for me. In my opinion, they went above and beyond to make my buying experience a great one ! Ricardo in Sales was helpful and informative about Volkswagen since I have never purchased one before. Nick, the used car manager was very helpful in answering the questions and concerns about the used vehicle I was looking at. And when it came time to finalize everything, Rob couldn't have been nicer and explained everything from beginning to end of the financial paperwork. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends in the market for a Volkswagen. They are truly a five star dealership !

Great Service with Rodney Garmon

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I came into Volkswagen looking for a lease and even though I didn't buy from them I was very very pleased with the service of the people at Bill Jacobs Volkswagen. Rodney Garmon took me under his wing as soon as I walked into the door, He was very knowledgeable of every vehicle and put me in the perfect car. I had been everywhere in Naperville looking for cars and this was the best service I had received. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Go see Rodney he will take care of you, he is a great guy.

Low balled on trade-in they didn't want.

by from Shabbona, IL |

Went in to purchase a used Ford Escape a week ago, Found the sales person to be very helpful and courteous, started to negotiate and was lowballed on the car we were going to trade in, by 75% of cars value, by the sales manager. Then we were told that they didn't want my trade in at all. I told them that if they don't want my car, I don't wants theirs. Asked for the keys to my trade in and walked out. We bought an Escape yesterday at another dealer and had a very positive experience there.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I can't say enough good things about Bill Jacobs VW. I traveled all the way from Atlanta, GA to purchase a used car that I'd been researching for quite a while. The car is rare, so the trip was necessary. In general, traveling almost 800 miles (12 hours) each way to purchase a used car is probably not the greatest idea. HOWEVER, the kind of service and personal attention I received from our sales professional Robert, and the Finance Director Kris made the trip worth it and has made me a customer for life. These guys spent the entire day with me, helped work through a few financing challenges, and made it their personal mission to make sure I didn't travel all that way for nothing. This was BY FAR the best car buying experience I have ever had, and it will certainly not be my last with Bill Jacobs VW. (I might fly next time however)

Love my Passat!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

This is now our 4th car from Bill Jacobs VW with in the last year! We have all ( my mom,dad, brother and myself) traded in our old cars and bought from Bill Jacobs. We have had a wonderful experience every time and will continue to do business with Lauri and Ricardo they are phenomenal! Thanks!

Bill Jacobs VW responded to this review

June 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Kristine! We appreciate your feedback and continued business. Drew Martino

Hassle Free Purchase

by from Naperville, IL |

No hassle experience, very low key, trade in was less than expected, but overall easy experience, would not have purchased had the sales person, Kelly, been so easy to communicate with.

Best VW Dealer Around!

by from Hinsdale, IL |

This is our 2nd car we have purchased from this dealer in the last 6 months...they are so friendly and work with you until you are satisfied with your purchase. We had a tough time finding just the right color combination for our daughter as convertible beetles are so high in demand! Pete was able to locate one and had it on his lot in a matter of hours for us to see and purchase. Lisa was great to work with and made sure the process went smoothly. Donie was able to get us in and out quickly with the paperwork. We could not be happier with this dealer and highly recommend them to everyone! We skipped two other vw dealers and drove further to go to this one because their service and customer satisfaction are the best! You will not be disappointed! Go there today!

Great dealership

by from Chicago,IL |

Great experience, love this dealership!!! My wife and I really wanted a specific car and this dealership was the only one that had what we were looking for. Really nice staff!

Bill Jacobs VW responded to this review

May 20, 2013

Thank you for the great review Alex. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience! Drew Martino

Wonderful Experience

by from Oswego, Il |

Was actually on my way to another dealership to purchase or lease a car. We stopped at Bill jAcobs Volkswagon to just check out the Tiquan because we liked the look of it. Max Porter started helping us and is seriously the reason we ended up staying and eventually leasing here. Great person to deal with, straightforward, informative and an overall pleasure to deal with. Our whole experience was positive. I hate the whole process of getting a new car and I actually enjoyed myself this time. Donnie in finance and Jon the sales manager were also great. I definitley recommend this dealership. Was actually on my way to another dealership to purchase or lease a car. We stopped at Bill jAcobs Volkswagon to just check out the Tiquan because we liked the look of it. Max Porter started helping us and is seriously the reason we ended up staying and eventually leasing here. Great person to deal with, straightforward, informative and an overall pleasure to deal with. Our whole experience was positive. I hate the whole process of getting a new car and I actually enjoyed myself this time. Donnie in finance and Jon the sales manager were also great. I definitley recommend this dealership.

The best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Geneva, Il |

I have had many car experiences in my life but I will have to say from the time I step up to the door I had the best experience. I met my salesman, Cesar and a great informative test drive. My friend came with me and she also agreed of how wonderful, Cesar, Pete and Donie treated me to getting the VW Beetle to a deal, that I couldn't refuse to the very end with Donie in finance. My son had looked on line and saw their rating and we had visited another dealer but did not like our experience there. We came to Bill Jacobs Volkswagen and because of the three men we worked with I left with a wonderful car and that we were cared for by all these men. Thank you Cesar, Pete and Donie for taking such car of me.