Merchants Automotive Group

Merchants Automotive Group

1278 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106

Used 888-221-9107

Purchased used car from Denis.

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Worked w/ Marcus Luce and Denis and the experience couldn't have been better. Everyone at this location was very friendly and helpful. The location was clean and pleasant. They answered all my questions and went above and beyong to make sure we had everything we needed and expressed their availability in the future if we needed anything. Thank you very much, Marcus & Denis. Already recommended you to friends.

Another Great Time

by from Litchfield, NH |

This was the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from Merchants and like the other times before it, it was a very enjoyable experience. I had the privilege of working with Bob Donati, who took the time and listened to all my concerns and helped guide me towards possible alternatives for me to explore. After test driving three cars, I decided to buy a 2011 VW Jetta. Not only am I completely satisfied with the car itself, but Bob was able to fulfill all the requirements that I had on my checklist while remaining under budget. Everyone at the entire dealership was nothing but professional, friendly, and extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend working with Bob Donati and the Merchants Auto team when buying your next car! From the immense selection of vehicles, depth of knowledge of the sales force, and the genuineness of all its employees, I am a customer for life!

used car from Jim Smith

by from New Hampshire |

was steered to merchant's by my son for a used car...had a little credit issue...went in real leery because of last (know what can happen when you're dealing with that issue)...came out extremely satisfied and pleased !The service by my dealer (Jim Smith) was courteous and refreshing...he knew what my situation was and what I was looking for and came back with a car for me in 5 minutes...I could'nt have possibly done any better at any other dealer...TRUST ME...even with my issue I was afforded a beautiful navy blue 2010 chevy malibu with only 25,000 miles (that is not a lie)...and extremely affordable. If you are in the market for a used car and have some issues my suggestion is to drive directly to Merchant's Auto !!

Very Happy customer

by from Hookestt, NH |

I was looking for a better car then the one I was currently stuck with. Andre worked very hard to get me the car I wanted, and I was impressed with the buying experience. I bought a 2006 Acura TL. All in all Andre did a great job and I would buy another car from him in the future.

Merchants found us a great deal on a 2013 Impala!

by from Nashua, NH |

Merchants Auto found us a great car, at a great price with super financing! Lisa Petricelli our sales associate was fantastic to work with the whole process took us about 2 hours! We left with a clean, almost new Chevy Impala with low mileage in a very short painless 2 hour period it was a great experience.

Very Impressed with Customer service ! Every Dept.

by from Hooksett, NH |

I just purchased a used car in December 2013. The sales person listen to me as to what I needed and could afford. I bought the first car he drove down to show me.. It was exactly what I needed. I was impressed on how he didn't try to up sell me into a car that was above my budget , as so many other dealerships have done in the past. I have gone to at least 4 other dealer ships. I explained to Steve Dudley , I don't have time to waste. Please, this is what I want, this is what I can afford. Even though I was approved for a 500.00 a month Payment he brought me down a car that was 280.00 a month . this gave me room to be able to get the extended warrantee with out breaking the Bank !! Now the thing that really impressed me too....Today February 11, 2014, I had issues with my power steering. I know it was a used car and expected things may happen. The service guys took it in right away. even though it was Past the 30 day regular warrantee...Merchants did the right thing and took care of the car. I truly recommend going to Merchants Auto for a used or new car. from the sales floor to service dept. they have great customer service. If you go there,,,ask for STEVE DUDLEY !! please let him know Kathy M. Sent Ya !!

Great Experience!

by from New Hampshire |

We went to Merchants Auto with less than great credit scores expecting to end up with something only a little bit better than what we were trading in. The sales and finance team worked together to get us into a new vehicle and the finance team was able to get us an APR that we never thought we would qualify for. They also gave us much more for our trade-in than we expected to get. We never felt like we were being rushed or hustled, they were very straight-forward with everything and were very attentive to our family during the buying process. We are a week into the new purchase and have already been contacted by two salespeople to make sure that we are satisfied with the purchase. Overall, we are very impressed with the sales and finance team. Thank you Dave, Scott and Steve for taking very good care of our family and helping us get into the vehicle we wanted! Very happy with Merchants Auto and would highly recommend them!

Rocky Start

by from Manchester NH |

It started off good then while I was looking over the car the sales person flat out told me that its a used car its gonna have blemishes on the body. This intern rushed me and initially I missed a major blemish on the first look. I pointed it out and they said that " they were too far into the deal that they had no extra money to fix it" which the repair would only be $200 at the most. There is a dent and scratches on my car and it probably happened on their lot. I would want to see the original lease turn in paperwork to verify other then that, if it happened on your lot it is your responsibility. I am not asking for much it is a very nice car otherwise. They were able to help a lot and got me where I needed to be. We will see if they take the responsibility and fix the blemish. Like I said it was a leased car so the blemish would be on the lease turn in report.

Great Service

by from Manchester, NH |

Overall buying process was fast, efficient and consistent. Got me in a car that fit my budget effortlessly. Service department is great as well. Never felt like I was being hustled.

We will look there first-expecting to find another

by from Dublin, NH |

We saw that it was time to replace our mini-van but felt that it was not a good trade-in prospect. We also had less than spectacular credit. Our salesman found a mini-van for us that was a good deal. However over the next couple days, he found another mini-van that was newer and in better condition. We got more than anticipated trade allowance and fantastic financing. We plan to look this spring/summer and are confident to buy at Merchants. Why go somewhere else?!

Great dealership, service and vehicle needs!

by from Derry, NH |

Merchants did a great job in helping me get into a vehicle I can afford that is almost new. Even with not so good credit, they made me feel important.