Merchants Automotive Group

1278 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106

Used 888-221-9107 Used 888-221-9107

Voted #1 Car Dealer 18 Years in Row! Voted One of the BEST places to work by NH Business Magazine!

Outstanding experience for first-time buyer!

by from Manchester, NH |

As a first-time buyer, I was a bit apprehensive about the experience of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Pushy salespeople, high interest rates, and hidden vehicle defects were typical cliches that contributed to my misgivings... Chris Kordas met me at the door and was immediately interested in the brass tacks of my situation. I explained my current vehicle scenario, my circumstances involving credit, and my anxiety concerning the process. I admitted up front that I was just stopping by to explore my options. Chris, an Air Force veteran with a dynamite personality, could not have made the experience easier or more pleasurable. Consistently sympathetic to my concerns, he spoke in clear, no nonsense terms about the options available to me. To my surprise, Merchants Auto had a myriad of excellent deals at my disposal! Chris and his associates quickly ran my numbers and made the necessary inquiries. Within minutes I was approved with an exceptional rate, and outfitted with a low-mileage, pristine vehicle that perfectly suited my needs! Not only that, but Chris reached out to an associate who secured me comprehensive insurance coverage at nearly half the rate I was currently paying for mere liability coverage! This attention to detail and customer service completely debunked my prior misconceptions of the pre-owned buying experience. I could not be happier with my experience from Chris Kordas and Merchants Auto. I was treated with respect and dignity every step of the way, and never once did I feel pressured or apprehensive about the experience. I have been afforded a much needed opportunity to build my credit at a very reasonable rate and monthly payment. Chris took the time to explain to me the numerous benefits offered to Merchants customers, including their impressive service department. I am confident that Chris will be ready and willing to help with any issues and concerns I may have in the future. Chris Kordas comes with my highest recommendation. Outgoing and knowledgeable, it was obvious the genuine satisfaction he received not merely from making a sale, but from knowing that he enabled me to improve my quality of life and feel confident in my investment. It is rare in this day and age to find such exceptional customer service and extended commitment to a relationship between dealer and consumer. Bravo to Chris Kordas and Merchants Auto!

Great experience!

by from Weare, NH |

Not like our past car buying experiences at all, which were very stressful and because we don't have perfect credit we were always made to feel awful. At Merchants, Joe Hodgson made us feel so comfortable and I felt that he was really working for us. It was like working with someone we had hired to help us with the car buying experience. It was the best car buying experience we ever had.

2013 Yaris!!!

by from Goffstown NH |

I got great customer service when I walked into Merchants! Ryan Spada helped me find a vehicle that was perfect for my work commute and at an affordable price.

second car from dan

by from Manchester nh |

Second car purchased thru merchants very easy no hassle Dan Did an excellent job

Great buy at Merchants

by from Manchester, New Hampshire |

After inquiring online about the vehicle of interest, I was contacted within two hours by a representative to set up an appointment. I was set up with Mark Chartrand and was contacted by him just moments later via text message to introduce himself. Upon Arrival to the dealership, Mark was courteous, knowledgeable, and provided a no pressure atmosphere. In just a short visit, Mark, as well as the dealership accommodated my needs without hesitation and I left with the vehicle at an incredible price, rate and friendly experience.

Skip Jackson

by from Manchester, NH |

I originally reached out online to Merchants and I was contacted by Scott and Christina immediately. They were extremely helpful and I set an apt to see the 2014 Santa Fe that I saw online. When I arrived I was greeted by Skip who was very nice and laid back. Which was actually a nice change to car shopping. I've never gone in a bought a car and things go so fast and smoothly. I will recommend Merchants to all of my friends and family. The best buying experience I've ever had.

5 STAR SERVICE!

by from Londonderry, NH |

I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff here at Merchants! The level of service is outstanding! They made what could have been a very nerve racking process for me, very easy. I appreciate how friendly everybody is and how comfortable I felt the entire time I was here...especially Lisa P.!

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Nashua N.H. |

Skip Jackson is excellent and made the car buying experience easy and painless if you are looking, to make a purchase, weather it be new or used , go and see Skip @Merchant motors, you will not be disappointed

Made buying a car enjoyable!

by from Allenstown, NH |

From the moment we walked in the door we were impressed. Andre made every part of buying a car pleasant and simple. We only had three days in which to purchase a vehicle and everyone from sales to financing made every effort to get us a great deal and in good time. We highly recommend Merchants to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

New 13 Ford Escape

by from Concord NH |

If you are looking for a car this is the place to go. The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff knowledgeable. The salesman, Ryan Spada was very friendly and explained everything wonderfully as I went through the process.