Merchants Automotive Group

Used 888-221-9107

2014 DEALER OF THE YEAR!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Manchester, NH |

Fantastic dealership. My dad recommended Merchant's to me because I was buying used and they have a huge lot around 500 cars for sale to cover any need you may have. The salesman was very helpful in quickly finding me the right car and I instantly fell in love with it. Merchant's went on to give me a great deal on the car, and incredible interest rate on the loan, and a very fair trade in for my old car. This purchase was hassle free, and even enjoyable for the most part. I highly recommend Merchant's Auto to anyone buying used!

Excellent!

by from Milford, NH |

Mike & Rudy were absolutely amazing! I had such a great experience due to their customer service.. I truly can't say enough for their friendliness and my stress-free, no pressure purchase. I couldn't be happier for choosing Merchants Auto. I was shown exactly the type of car I wanted and exactly within my price range. I will be highly recommending these two salesmen and Merchants to my family & friends :) Looking forward to many years of business with them!

Stressful situation

by from Manchester, New Hampshire |

Michael Amburg (sales) and Guy Nichols (service) were very supportive in a trying situation. Our vehicle, of approximately 100,000 miles had a check engine light on that didn't go out; minor symptomatic repairs were performed to further evaluate the situation. Long story short, we were able to conclude the problem was relative to internal engine and head work (a costly job to say the least -talking thousands to perform correctly). It was a tough decision to analyze, but both Guy and Mike were very tentative and helpful during the process with no pressure at all. Guy weighed the pros and cons with us, focusing on more education than persuasion. I have to say, I was impressed with his customer service and attentiveness. Thank you Guy, and I plan to return for both of my vehicles service needs. Mike was very helpful with evaluating our needs/wants and finding the right car for within our budget; to add, we did the aforesaid in one afternoon! Thanks again to the team and the wonderful service over the years. This marks our third vehicle from Merchants - they are our car dealership.

Awesome customer service

by from Hooksett NH |

Me and my husband were on the market for buying a used vehicle. Rudy Makara was such a big help, great customer service. Rudy made Car buying a quick and easy experience We will definitely be referring people to Merchants Auto.

GreatExperience

by from Manchester, NH |

Jim Smith made the whole process painless. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain each step in the process. He put my wife and I at ease and found us the perfect vehicle. We drove away just a couple of hours after our appointment. The team at Merchant's was able to get me more car than I expected and keep the monthly payment lower than expected. They also were able to secure an extended warranty for the vehicle giving us peace of mind. This is the first car buying experience that didn't end with buyer's remorse.

Another Great Time

by from Litchfield, NH |

This was the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from Merchants and like the other times before it, it was a very enjoyable experience. I had the privilege of working with Bob Donati, who took the time and listened to all my concerns and helped guide me towards possible alternatives for me to explore. After test driving three cars, I decided to buy a 2011 VW Jetta. Not only am I completely satisfied with the car itself, but Bob was able to fulfill all the requirements that I had on my checklist while remaining under budget. Everyone at the entire dealership was nothing but professional, friendly, and extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend working with Bob Donati and the Merchants Auto team when buying your next car! From the immense selection of vehicles, depth of knowledge of the sales force, and the genuineness of all its employees, I am a customer for life!

used car from Jim Smith

by from New Hampshire |

was steered to merchant's by my son for a used car...had a little credit issue...went in real leery because of last (know what can happen when you're dealing with that issue)...came out extremely satisfied and pleased !The service by my dealer (Jim Smith) was courteous and refreshing...he knew what my situation was and what I was looking for and came back with a car for me in 5 minutes...I could'nt have possibly done any better at any other dealer...TRUST ME...even with my issue I was afforded a beautiful navy blue 2010 chevy malibu with only 25,000 miles (that is not a lie)...and extremely affordable. If you are in the market for a used car and have some issues my suggestion is to drive directly to Merchant's Auto !!

Very Happy customer

by from Hookestt, NH |

I was looking for a better car then the one I was currently stuck with. Andre worked very hard to get me the car I wanted, and I was impressed with the buying experience. I bought a 2006 Acura TL. All in all Andre did a great job and I would buy another car from him in the future.

Merchants found us a great deal on a 2013 Impala!

by from Nashua, NH |

Merchants Auto found us a great car, at a great price with super financing! Lisa Petricelli our sales associate was fantastic to work with the whole process took us about 2 hours! We left with a clean, almost new Chevy Impala with low mileage in a very short painless 2 hour period it was a great experience.

Very Impressed with Customer service ! Every Dept.

by from Hooksett, NH |

I just purchased a used car in December 2013. The sales person listen to me as to what I needed and could afford. I bought the first car he drove down to show me.. It was exactly what I needed. I was impressed on how he didn't try to up sell me into a car that was above my budget , as so many other dealerships have done in the past. I have gone to at least 4 other dealer ships. I explained to Steve Dudley , I don't have time to waste. Please, this is what I want, this is what I can afford. Even though I was approved for a 500.00 a month Payment he brought me down a car that was 280.00 a month . this gave me room to be able to get the extended warrantee with out breaking the Bank !! Now the thing that really impressed me too....Today February 11, 2014, I had issues with my power steering. I know it was a used car and expected things may happen. The service guys took it in right away. even though it was Past the 30 day regular warrantee...Merchants did the right thing and took care of the car. I truly recommend going to Merchants Auto for a used or new car. from the sales floor to service dept. they have great customer service. If you go there,,,ask for STEVE DUDLEY !! please let him know Kathy M. Sent Ya !!

Great Experience!

by from New Hampshire |

We went to Merchants Auto with less than great credit scores expecting to end up with something only a little bit better than what we were trading in. The sales and finance team worked together to get us into a new vehicle and the finance team was able to get us an APR that we never thought we would qualify for. They also gave us much more for our trade-in than we expected to get. We never felt like we were being rushed or hustled, they were very straight-forward with everything and were very attentive to our family during the buying process. We are a week into the new purchase and have already been contacted by two salespeople to make sure that we are satisfied with the purchase. Overall, we are very impressed with the sales and finance team. Thank you Dave, Scott and Steve for taking very good care of our family and helping us get into the vehicle we wanted! Very happy with Merchants Auto and would highly recommend them!